• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Southwestern U.S. Between Mote Carlo and Grand Prie

yeah southwestern mountains but I was born in Detroit. so there's that.

Good morning, peeps. 😁 🌅

Haven't really been checking in lately, just usual life shit going on, nothing too crazy though. 😉

Today be like:

Coffee
Nicotine
Cannabis - a little Cereal Milk flower, plus hitting on a Sour Lemon dab cart
15mL black seed oil
2mg bupe
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban
and riding the residuals of yesterday's 50mg testosterone shot :cool:

Started a few days ago splitting my bupe dose, I'm at 3mg/day on the taper right now, so it's 2mg at around 8am and another mg at around 3pm. I can definitely tell a difference as far as me not bottoming out quite so badly during the late evenings and early mornings, sort of the way my urologist split my test dose from a weekly 100mg to a bi-weekly 50 to manage the peaks and troughs. Further, I swear I even FEEL the split doses more than the lump dose, but bupe's receptor action and dose-response behavior is odd to begin with, so no surprise there really, lol. But yeah, I was fucking up and now I'm not, so - success lol. 👍

And that's me rambling... mas cafe, por favor... ☕

🫠✌️

U8o25gZ.gif

Woke up after only a coupla hours of sleep. Snorted two fat lines of ice, had breakfast, and then took the following: -

▪︎ 2mg Xanax
▪︎ 450mg Wellbutrin
▪︎ 2mg Klonopin
▪︎ 200mg Tegretol
▪︎ Peach Kiwi Melon vape
▪︎ 5mg Abilify
▪︎ 10mg Valium
▪︎ Green Crack THC vape
▪︎ Strong Turkish Coffee

In a desperate try not to take more ice today, I will take my Dexedrine Spansules at noon. Hopefully that will save me some of my ice, which I was expecting to last me a lot longer. Gotta be more careful with my intake.

Happy Saturday everyone!

Feeling rested ASF 😁 got a full 12 hours sleep and only woke up 4 times

Nicotine
100mg caffeine
1mg clonazepam ODT
40mg cyclobenzaprine
2.4 grams gabapentin

Chillin real good off 4 joints of some high quality bud and bout to start the fifth cuz these rested days are rare so I gotta enjoy it😎

Hope everyone is doing well and being wise 🙏🏼☮️

@elgoucho9 Happy Birthday, mate. Hope you make it as good a one as possible. 😎 🥳 ❤️

Just chilling over here, enjoying my morning toke, only one bowl, have a small one left I'm saving for before work, I dunno, maybe after...

But yah:

Coffee
Nicotine
Cannabis
15mL black seed oil
2mg bupe (another 1 later, before work)
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban

Finally got my last w2 yesterday so I'm about to do my taxes, hopefully find a nice drug fund at the end of the rainbow lol. Certainly hope so, cause nothing says "easy like Sunday morning" like fucking with the IRS. 🤣

Going on a hike with the Moms here in a bit, will return with pics. 😎 🌳 🌞 🐦 🦌 ⛰️ ☁️ 🦫

🫠✌️

@elgoucho9 Happy Birthday, mate. Hope you make it as good a one as possible. 😎 🥳 ❤️

Just chilling over here, enjoying my morning toke, only one bowl, have a small one left I'm saving for before work, I dunno, maybe after...

But yah:

Coffee
Nicotine
Cannabis
15mL black seed oil
2mg bupe (another 1 later, before work)
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban

Finally got my last w2 yesterday so I'm about to do my taxes, hopefully find a nice drug fund at the end of the rainbow lol. Certainly hope so, cause nothing says "easy like Sunday morning" like fucking with the IRS. 🤣

Going on a hike with the Moms here in a bit, will return with pics. 😎 🌳 🌞 🐦 🦌 ⛰️ ☁️ 🦫

🫠✌️
That’s nice 😀 enjoy your hike, I love going for hikes and just being in nature in general
Hugs 🌺🌼💕

It’s a chilly Sunday morning here in the NE.

I’m having a fat glass of water while I watch the birds on the feeders. I also got a fatty of some moon rocks chiefin’ away at the moment.
Gonna put some Sunday morning acoustics on for ear candy and just enjoy my day before work comes a calling.

Nothing left to do but smile!

Always, fair winds and following seas