• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. I Can't Breathe, I Need A Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at china white. Are you sure you aren't getting fent cut with flower buddy?
Let's be real here, it's all tar down here unless you ordering it off the internet.

i know my heroin, i know the smell of real china white. I also know how fentanyl feels and how heroin feels. There's china on the west coast, just isn't nearly as common as tar.

Had to make a delivery for my job as soon as I got up and had to be sober.

Now I'm back and my boss pissed me off so did a shot of dope and smashed a new castle brown ale... Now I feel fine

2 cups o' coffee
20mg zolpidem
50mg DPH
70mg methadone

Got some thick resin from the recently finished Purple Kush pack, might do some nasty resin rips... haha. In other words, I need to buy some more bud.

Cup o' coffee
100mg Oxycodone plugged
130-150mg heroin IV
Cigarettes
About a quarter of a joint from last night

cigarette, water, maybe 250mls vodka, 40mg levomethadone and 600mgs pregabalin IV. oh and a roastbeef sandwich.

Bupe, klonopin, promethazine, coffee, cigs, weed and star wars return of the jedi

Last edited:
Methadone and promethazine. Now I just need some benzodiazepines ie some kpins sound radical.

Waiting on the weed man, he's on "nig-time" all the time so it's gonna be mid afternoon before I get to smoke a bowl of some NYC Sour Diesel. One of my favorite strains though, well worth the wait.

Let's start at 4:00 am cuz I didn't sleep last nite. Meth, weed, more meth, more weed, methadone, more weed, promethazine, more methadone and more weed. Oh yeah can't forget cigs.

Morning fix was 30 mg methadone... would not have been my first choice, had I been given a choice, but certainly better than being sick and, in my opinion, better than how suboxone was making me feel. I actually felt sort of nicely sedated...

2nd nite no sleep mini tweak run. Bout to pass the phuck out though. My morning fix has been pot and cigs. The pots my friends and he left it here, so... yeah. Lol ima replace it when I wake up! I smoked liked an 8th with him threw out the nite, or yesterday evening, whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.