• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. I Can't Breathe, I Need A Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
200mg IV morphine at like 5am this morning not long before another Rugby League World Cup game was televised on tv. i was nodding throughout it but i caught most of the game, thank fuck. yahaha.

Waiting to go drink my 50mg of cherry methadone. Just dosed 100mg of DPH (really wish I had some promethazine though, favorite antihistamine 'Done potentiator), popped 800mg of cimetidine, and I can still feel the anxiolysis and muscle relaxation from the 50mg valium i took last night. I really hope the lingering diazepam catches me a nice nod this morning.

Can't wait for my dose to kick in so I can light up a cig. :)

35mg dex.. all i had left.

Just found half a pack of untaken ibuprofen+codeine in my room i mustve forgotten.
220ish mg Done. Should get me alright for the morning... im a hypermetaboliser

To the postee above hang in there man things will be alright an suicide should never be the answer. Its all only momentary soon you will feel better maybe by dose or even kicking it eventually.

My withdrawls have made me a mess at work due to social anxiety and workin for a company that sees hundreds of different people every day.
I want to cut the shit but at the same time I'm always wanting to get high..
Thanks much app. I would be a mess at work but by the work of zeus I have till the 9th off, so I have time to detox..buuuttt I get paid on the 4th and knowing myself I'll prolly get high, or at least buy some kratom which I found out works for wd, there's a head shop Right next to my bank... so yeah. But I'm on day 5 and should feel worst but have consumed a lot of kratom. In the last 24 hours, took my last dose around noon and jus been sleeping and youtube in it all day, 2moro I know I'll be in hell :( I feel like shit now but 2moros another story..

Woke up slightly hung-over.

Took 16mg Bupe and a line of crystal. A glass of water and 5 baby aspirin too. Did not have time to blaze any herb, and wasn't feelin a cigarette. Made a Panini with some old-world style bread, ham and cheddar-gruyere.

coffee and gotu kola!

4th day no weed or alcohol. feeling clear headed, if not a wee bit manic. i'm getting a hell of a lot done around the house. i would go crazy for some weed right now, even though i know that it hampers my productivity greatly. just gonna push on through. gotta get used to using my DOCs as rewards rather than daily meals.

220ish mg Done. Should get me alright for the morning... im a hypermetaboliser

I can never believe when I see these kinds of doses. As a bluelighter u have to know what your doing to yourself. How do u ever plan to get off methadone? The pain is going to be extreme and long lasting you are completely saturating your opiate receptors times 10.

Im not sure if I sound mean but I am just curious about what u think about taking this kind of dose and your plan for the future?

Ot: for me .25 of heroin babyyyyy and lots of coffee cause I am highhh an have to do a lesson today haha

Some insane bud. A few shots of whiskey and half a klonopin. It's gonna be a tight month. Can't order any kratom. Can't pay off any debt at the moment. Time to look for a job on craigslist.

Last edited:
5mg amphetamine sulphate - Plugged
200mg heroin -IV
5mg diazepam - SL
coffee and cigs

EDIT: wow i forgot how great plugging regular amphetamine feels. almost better than smoking or snorting meth IMO...

Last edited:
I can never believe when I see these kinds of doses. As a bluelighter u have to know what your doing to yourself. How do u ever plan to get off methadone? The pain is going to be extreme and long lasting you are completely saturating your opiate receptors times 10.

Im not sure if I sound mean but I am just curious about what u think about taking this kind of dose and your plan for the future?

Ot: for me .25 of heroin babyyyyy and lots of coffee cause I am highhh an have to do a lesson today haha
When he said 220mgs I think he was referring to the Ibuprofen/Codeine combo. So that kind of dose isn't really anything to worry about, at least opiate-wise; all that Ibuprofen probably more dangerous. And I do find it ironic you're questioning somebody for being on a high methadone dose while you're using heroin, a drug cut with whatever and sold on the street, usually slammed by addicts. Even if he was taking 220mg of methadone a day (which I don't think he is, because if he was he probably wouldn't give a fuck about codeine!) I'd feel more confident with his safety than yours.

That said, you have a solid point. I was on 195mg Methadone a day and getting off was hell. Went from 195mg one day, to 120mg the next, to 0.0mg the next 4 days before hoppin on Suboxone. Even at 32mg bupe a day I was still sick for around a month. Sick as in couldn't really leave the house. But I got off wrong. What I should have done was painlessly detoxed myself 1mg a day for the first couple months, then -1mg every other day, then -1mg every few days... etc. But that wasn't an option. So yeah, I do agree with you on your point that a recovering junky (who isn't a CPP) has no business and is not acting in their best interest by taking that kind of daily dose.

Sorry forgot the point of the thread:
16mg Bupe
Half cup of coffee
Greek Yogurt
2 puddles of crystal
1 cigarette

My withdrawls have made me a mess at work due to social anxiety and workin for a company that sees hundreds of different people every day.
I want to cut the shit but at the same time I'm always wanting to get high..
I know exactly how you feel man. Hope you're able to score something to help you out. It's tough when your medicine is also recreational.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coffee and cigs

Was going to take 1mg Xanax too but apparently I took all mine last night, no recollection of that happening.

5mg amphetamine sulphate - Plugged
200mg heroin -IV
5mg diazepam - SL
coffee and cigs

EDIT: wow i forgot how great plugging regular amphetamine feels. almost better than smoking or snorting meth IMO...

btw, when I said it was better than smoking meth, i had plugged 20 more mg of amp. I smoked a bowl on top and I was feeling fan-fucking-tastic.

300+ mg of caffeine and gotu kola supplement. my friend and his brother both swear by it, i'm still not sure about its efficacy however.

20mg zolpidem
800mg Tagament + 50mg DPH prior to 70mg methadone
Two bowls of medicinal-grade Purple Kush
1200mg gabapentin

Wish I had some money for ciggs or benzos. My dude I met at the MMT clinic said he can get me 30mg temazepam caps!!! FUCK YEAH About to run outta loud weeds as well, that's no good.

Oh yeah, and I wish ol' dude at my clinic with the 25mg promethazine tabs was there, because then I'd be nodding proper compared to weak ass DPH. Phenergan is my favorite H1 antagonist sedative antihistamine, esp since it's a mACh receptor antagonist- the best for opioid potentiation IME/O.

Coffee, Cigs, and some weed... yep thats it, and probably going to be it for the day... fml

Status
Not open for further replies.