• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1mg buprenorphine
15mg oxazepam
20mg d-amphetamine
Coffee

Chillin and watching some tele-tele.
Spagett

20th of a gram of concentrates...

1, 2 mg xanax bar.

Might add a little something to the combo.

2 morphine 30s IV with a bit of 2-fa in the shot (about 15 mgs). Woke me right up and I felt good.

Then I did about 10 mgs of diclazepam sublingally, sniffed another 15 mgs of 2-fa and 10 mgs pcp sniffed which was nice as well.

Smoked a few cigs and hit up an energy drink, breakfast, and of course vitamins (mens one a day, vitamin C megadose and B100 complex.)

This was at 9am at 2 pm and I still feel fucking great like tony the tiger. Tiger blood. Awesome song below. DJ Yoda- Charlie Sheen.

I made this money, you ain't make this money, don't tell me how to spend my motherfucking money.Whats your birthday, fuck that shit, everyday is your birthday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZJbitLZLxM&feature=kp

Getting a shitload of stuff done too.

300mg pregabalin
60mg dihydrocodeine
Tea.
And yes i feel inferior to the above poster.lol

Can of V8 and a bowl of blueberry oatmeal from Starbucks.

Helps with the ol' daily hangover.

2mg buprenorphine
20mg d-amphetamine
Coffee

The usual three as of late.

Cup of coffee
Morning cigarette (Marlboro 27's)
1mg etizolam
95mg's methadone
Hashbrown

Mainlined a couple morphine 30s. Sniffed a hyrdo 10.

Sniffed a bit of 2fma and 4FA. I really was kind disapointed in 4FA but maybe I did not do enough. Did a bit of 2fa for the fuck of it.

About 10 mgs of diclaz, a xanax bar, and a 2mg klonopin and a beer.

Energy drink and soda and about to hit up some food. Feeling good man.

Got mad work to do today and I was up all night.

Starbucks 9 oz mocha
Bowl of resin
75mgs methadone
7mgs diazepam
2mgs CPM
Another Starbucks frap And more resin, all in that order. Oh And a few cigs threw out the morning.

^^

Beer for breakfast? Niceee. Haha.

I was at a deli yesterday at like 7am on my way to work, just getting a coffee and egg sandwich, and the dude in front of me throws up a sixer of bud onto the counter, pays, and literally cracks one open before he's even out the door. Haha. Everyones looking at him, going "what the fuck?". Breakfast of champions.

^^

I was at a deli yesterday at like 7am on my way to work, just getting a coffee and egg sandwich, and the dude in front of me throws up a sixer of bud onto the counter, pays, and literally cracks one open before he's even out the door. Haha. Everyones looking at him, going "what the fuck?". Breakfast of champions.

Ive had beer for breakfast in the past but today it was actually bout 4pm, though I posted it here because I had just woke up and it wasn't a nightly fix yet 8)
We should have a "what was your noon fix" and "what was your afternoon fix" to get rid of the confusion.

And that guys sounds like he'd be awesome to drink with. Breakfast of the gods.

tea and cigarette

I should change my handle to Bigfanofthemweaklegalstimulants

tea and cigarette

I should change my handle to Bigfanofthemweaklegalstimulants

I'm bout to have a mix of red tea and dragonfly earl grey (whatever this is...)
Caffeine only seems to affect me if I drink a stupid amount, 3-4 energy drinks in a row for example.

But at that point I end up being a caffeinated stomach churning mess.

^^

Thats a cool story. I had a can of Natural Light right before I read this.

2 teaspoons of kratom
some pot
.25mg clonazepam
2 beers

Just a morphine 30, a 2mg klonopin and a gatorade.

Its good to lay off the shite sometimes.

The drugs I took today are my actual rx and I really do need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.