• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 2 more 8mg subutex pills for the next 24 hours, then I'll have the $ to finally pick up more.

3 energy drinks and might have a beer or two later

was already amped up before I even drank these, gonna be tweaking out off caffeine later :)

2mg buprenorphine
20 d-amphetamine
Coffee w/ Cinnamon Pancakes

Easy like Sunday mornin... %)

Stoned. A few grams of bali kratom, .5mg clonazepam, one shot of whiskey.

I want to take another shot but I only got room in my stomach for one drug so its gonna be kratom. I got to work and I can be high on kratom for the next few hours. Where as any booze I get in me HAS to be pretty much metabolized because I might get fired for that.

Umm well since I've been up all night and it's now morning I guess my nigthly fix applies here

- 9g WVB/bali kratom
- 160mgs 6-apb plugged
- 20mgs of 5-meo-mipt vaped
- 1mg 25d NBOMe
- chain smoking camel wides
- puffin on that "fire OG"
- there was quite a bit of etizolam spread throughout as well

Yeah, not your average morning fix that's for sure...

2 cups of coffee, sweet and light
Chicha
2 lines krys
Gillian Welch on the tunes
Reading my favorite parts of On the Road

heroin. new stuff. seems legit. everything feels really soft... I love when I get dope that does that to me. My jeans feel like they're made of 4000 thread count egyptian cotton...

2mg's etizolam
95mg methadone
Coffee
Cigarette
Blueberry pancakes with whipped cream and syrup

twas a Good morning %)

20mg adderall XR
.5mg alprazolam (i miss valium :()
cup of tea
a cigarette
a spliff

20mg adderall XR
.5mg alprazolam (i miss valium :()
cup of tea
a cigarette
a spliff

I miss valium too, man. I had some Friday... :(

Alprazolam feels almost cold in comparison to the warmth and euphoriant and muscle-relaxant properties of some sublingual diazepam.

^only six days till i get my refill and i stop having to deal with these sub par substitutes that people have given me.

^ s'all about the half-life, babay %)

Sounds like a pleasant morning fix lol.

lmao it was probably cause i smoked like a dozen cigarettes yesterday... im not a heavy smoker. like 5 years ago i had a brief 1/4-1/2 pack a day habit but im usually at 1-3/day if even that. skipped on the coffee cause i was too tired to prep it last night.

~6 hits of chronic
1.5 teaspoons of bali kratom
.25mg xanax
.5mg clonazepam
5 shots of Heaven Hill Kentucky Straight Bourbon (best cheap bottle you can buy)

Hangovers seems to deplete my ability to get a solid morning buzz. I mean if I did this tonight I'd be fucked up. Don't get me wrong though this will "kick in" on me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.