• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
300mg gabapentin
150mg pregabalin
4500mg magnesium glycinate
Small amount of weed
Small amount of ketamine

decent morning in my opinion

coffee, e-cigarette cuz i'm dead broke, otherwise i'd throw some typa amphetamine in the mix

.5 mgs Bupe snorted
Couple hits of Hashish oil
Just another Monday morning

No it was just all that was left and I kind of wanted something to make me forget that I didn't have coffee.

300mg pregabalin
60mg DHC
1g paracetamol because ive woke up with what might be the flu...awesome. :-(

300mg pregabalin
60mg DHC
1g paracetamol because ive woke up with what might be the flu...awesome. :-(

I've been feeling like I'm about to get flu for days now. Feeling a little crap and sneezing/eyes sore, hungry yet not much appetite.

meh, I'll have a beer in two hours or so when I go out.

Ah, work from home today

Woke up to a nice chunk of Omrita oil and a quickie. Now some Volcano bags and down to work.

4mg folic acid, 80mg propranolol XR and 200mg tramadol XR, followed by some weed.

10mg diazepam, a bloody mary, tea, a bowl from the bubbler, a rollie and most importantly, half a grapefruit.

Damn-My-nigga.jpg

Coffee.

etizolam & a beer that didn't tastevery good.

feeling a little nice right now

see you all in a couple hrs

100 mgs oxycodone - morning NECESSITY, IM SHIVERY AND INCAPACITATED IF i DONT HAVE THAT OR ANOTHER POTENT OPIOD UPON WAKING IN THE A.M.

I'll add the non fun drug/s I take daily for a change: wellbutrin sr 300 mg, been on 300 mgs for months not much difference at all to be noted.

30 mgs oxazepam.
2 lines of strong H.

^Auxillary fixes not necessary but are sometimes desired nonetheless.

^
Some weed is my necessity in the morning. Oh and klonopin. I won't go through serious withdrawals but I will start loosing my shit relatively early on most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.