• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it was directed at you but it was just a joke designed to encourage you toward the cheaper way of doing things. Glad to see your ahead of me on that one. I used to make my own capsules before I settled on a complicated water extraction which I can tell you about if you care. Anyway glad to see a fellow kratom lover on here and on to what drugs I took this morning.

,5mg clonazepam
2 shots of whiskey (hangover cure)
a can of coconut water
Couldnn't find my weed pipe but I did have that can... Can't wait till the damn headshop opens up. If I were president all liquor stores and headshops would be combined and become 24 hour so that normal human beings aren't forced to smoke out of a goddman can until 10am when the shop opens.

That's why you should ALWAYS have rolling papers(zigzag 1 1/4 for me)

1mg buprenorphine
15mg d-amphetamine
Coffee

Just got hooked up with what is supposed to be some excellent cocaine =D that rush is gonna be on another level.

80mgs of methadone with a glazed donut and a couple cigs. Cutting back on caffeine and weed due to my anxiety. Might have a half cup of coffee when my mdones kick in.

1 cup coffee
1 can cola
3 mg klonopin
100 mg metropolol

It's a nice fit for me. :)

65Mgs of methadone
Decaf Coffee(I know what's the point)
Split a joint of LOUD with my boyfriend
Newport
Smoked the Roach in my bowl
2Mgs klonopin

That's why you should ALWAYS have rolling papers(zigzag 1 1/4 for me)

Joints are just a waste in my opinion when you pay what I do for pot.

This morning I topped off a couple bowls of dank with wax. 3 light beers and .25mg clonazepam.

Last edited:
^
MMmmmmm....bacon egg and cheese with hash browns sounds nice.
Im gonna take a wild guess that your more of a full english breakfast guy...none of that gay continental shite.lol

Day 2 of kratom withdrawal, easy as shit. Thinking of just quitting for a while...
- 1200mgs Gabapentin
- 50mgs of Baclofen (yuck, not recreational ime but good for WD)
- Bowls of Chemdawg OG

2mg etizolam
unknown amount of strong beers

Oh yeahI had a mcdonalds hamburger as well
What a waste of money.

-

Where/when the fuck did I type that? lol I wasn't even home wtf.
Shit I hope I haven't left myself logged in anywhere public...

Last edited:
^
MMmmmmm....bacon egg and cheese with hash browns sounds nice.
Im gonna take a wild guess that your more of a full english breakfast guy...none of that gay continental shite.lol

Haha. Oh yeah, man. That's how I roll. I go harrddd with breakfast.

4C216F93-DDC6-4307-B8E5-2B15AADBB034_zpsz3zy0i4i.jpg

2x 10mg oxy ir crushed ready to snort,
2x 1mg lorazapam
2x 15mg temazepam

1200mg gabapentin, would rather have had what's posted above ^^

4C216F93-DDC6-4307-B8E5-2B15AADBB034_zpsz3zy0i4i.jpg

2x 10mg oxy ir crushed ready to snort,
2x 1mg lorazapam
2x 15mg temazepam

Not bad.

.25mg klonopin
a couple bowls of chronic
half a tablespoon of kratom
a shot of whiskey

Its a beatiful spring day. I'm spending it with my little brother walking around town doing shopping. And I'm solidly buzzed so I can enjoy it all the better.

A had a couple hits of dank weed, 2g of fish oil, a cup of coffee and a good breakfast. I've found that this combination is very good for studying, specialy if you vaporize a good sativa hybrid.

^
Always easier to focus on schoolwork (and work in general) when you have a full stomach. And a little bud helps too as long as I don't go overboard. All that would be missing for my study combo would be 20-40mg of Adderall.

Anyway, my morning fix:
15mg Adderall
.5mg bupe
Coffee & French toast

^
Always easier to focus on schoolwork (and work in general) when you have a full stomach. And a little bud helps too as long as I don't go overboard. All that would be missing for my study combo would be 20-40mg of Adderall.

Anyway, my morning fix:
15mg Adderall
.5mg bupe
Coffee & French toast

Yeah i suppose that adderall would make it much better, too bad there are no prescription amphetamines in my country ):

^interesting. I thought prescription amps were pretty standard everywhere, but I'd never actually looked into it. I have a pretty good idea of opiate availability throughout certain countries. What benefits does fish oil have?

20mg d-amphetamine
2mg buprenorphine
Coffee

Pretty I'm getting discharged from the hospital today %)

Status
Not open for further replies.