• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What was your 2nd time with MDMA like?

umm...is it supposed to have a delicious vanilla smell to it?

no, that's typically methylone.

Can MDMA be very high quality or pure even if it's somewhat yellow-brown crystal instead of white?
yes, absolutely.

@topic
what i count as my first time was actually my second (or maybe even third) time. so my actual first (or second) time were underdoses, where i didn't feel anything.
there was no ill effect towards what i see as my first time (pills with mdma+ either mde or mda; i never found out), which was one of the best experiences in my life. the next time after that was with pure mdma and different but equally good.

HAHAHAH 26 year old man dies after taking fake ecstasy pill at music festival
hahahaha, funniest news I have read all day

"A young man has died after taking an ecstasy pill at a popular music festival in Sydney, Defqon 1. Witnesses, including close friends of the man say he was dancing and having fun until he suddenly collapsed."

http://gbcworldnews.com/index.php/2...king-ecstasy-pill-at-defqon-1-music-festival/

What a waste of a life, nothing funny about this.

Could smoking a high CBD weed beforehand possibly have dampened my first roll, and therefore kinda wasted it?

In my expirience ive probally smoked weed with 20-30 rolls, and yes it does I didnt remember my rll as clearly when I look back. Getting techincal when I was peaking at least one time I remember weed having a nice expirience, for the most part it didnt seem like a good combo due to weeds slow time effects and such. I even tried it at the end before bed, and even then felt strange . thats my experience and stay open minded

Will 150mg cause hallucinatory effects? I hope not.

not at all. brighter colors, as amplifies the senses, mdma doesnt really cause hallucinatory effects

So my 2nd time was beautiful, but it still didn't enhance music :(

And I gotta a kinda bad comedown next day

My second time doing ecstasy was almost as good as the first, except that I knew what to expect.

Contrary to popular belief, spacing rolls out for more than three days is unnecesary.

You have a set number of times that you can roll in your lifetime--about 100--before you pretty much permanently lose the magic. Some people (Bearlove) claim to be able go on forever, but I didn't.

Spacing only extends the time, not the total.

My second time doing ecstasy was almost as good as the first, except that I knew what to expect.

Contrary to popular belief, spacing rolls out for more than three days is unnecesary.

You have a set number of times that you can roll in your lifetime--about 100--before you pretty much permanently lose the magic. Some people (Bearlove) claim to be able go on forever, but I didn't.

Bwahh ha ha ha ha -- BULLSHIT!!

that sucks. what do you base that on? personal exp or second hand? i've never had a roll like my second...but i chalk that up to an amazing set and setting during that time

i've rolled maybe 30 times. the second to last one about two years ago (with only a 2 week break b4 the previous) was the 2nd best roll id ever had. granted mxe and and amazing setting were involved.

that sucks. what do you base that on? personal exp or second hand? i've never had a roll like my second...but i chalk that up to an amazing set and setting during that time

i've rolled maybe 30 times. the second to last one about two years ago (with only a 2 week break b4 the previous) was the 2nd best roll id ever had. granted mxe and and amazing setting were involved.

Bullshit is what its based on -- I exceeded the Dresden Limit the first year

The same thing has been said about DXM, but it seems to only apply to some people, not everyone. It sounds like this may also be the case woth MDMA

Second time was fairly spontaneous, decided only a few hours before to go to a big club night and take M. Everyone I know who takes MDMA told me there's nothing like your first time, but I honestly thought it was almost, if not as good as, my first time. Apart from one or two people I was with a whole new bunch of people than the first time who I barely knew, but that kinda made it better in a way since MD is such a sociable drug, I just spent the night talking shit with new people (and dancing my ass off =D ) which was a great experience.

Bullshit is what its based on -- I exceeded the Dresden Limit the first year

you rolled twice a week for a year? that explains a lot (sorry couldn't resist) I appreciate your contributions to discussions even though they are often dismissive of any other theories or possibilities put forward, many are informative