• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What was your 2nd time with MDMA like?

Man I miss the mdma naive years. I haven't taken it in about 7 years but I was part of the club generation mid to late 90s when it was readily available and I did it for years usually take 3-4 at a time around 12 a night which I don't recommend. No clue what it does to you long term I'm sure my serotonin production is messed up. Use is sparingly and in low doses you'll be better off and probably enjoy it more

umm...is it supposed to have a delicious vanilla smell to it?

also, my 2nd time will be 4 weeks after my first - meaning some time around June 4th or 5th

I think 2nd time is generally the best one. You kinda know what's coming so you amp it up even more but you're still very new to the experience. After the 5th time it starts to get less novel... and after 10 times, it kinda sucks, in my experience. MDMA is a drug best done as few times as possible as infrequently as possible IMO if you wanna get the most out of it.

I think 2nd time is generally the best one...MDMA is a drug best done as few times as possible as infrequently as possible IMO if you wanna get the most out of it.

Thanks terarc, that's great to know

Do you think a 4-week wait for my second time is good?

Thanks terarc, that's great to know

Do you think a 4-week wait for my second time is good?

Yes you're fine.

I used to take 200mg once a month, every month. This went on for 3 years? It was magical every single time, unless I was physically very tired.

Then I started abusing it, took 200mg every 2 weeks... 3rd week I took 400mg and ended up getting brain zaps for a week.

My brain did recover, I took a 4+ month break, but I could never roll as hard + I wouldn't get the eye wiggles anymore. The next day I couldn't get that afterglow either, would just need to stay in bed for half the day.

Only have rolled like 4-5 times since due to health issues... I've stopped drugs and alcohol altogether.

Please be careful.

Can MDMA be very high quality or pure even if it's somewhat yellow-brown crystal instead of white?

I think 2nd time is generally the best one. You kinda know what's coming so you amp it up even more but you're still very new to the experience. After the 5th time it starts to get less novel... and after 10 times, it kinda sucks, in my experience. MDMA is a drug best done as few times as possible as infrequently as possible IMO if you wanna get the most out of it.

I have to agree with that... I enjoyed even my 5th time a lot. But my 10th time wasn't great.

The first time, it's like you've discovered God...
No 13 Baby, that's OK. I waited 4 or 5 months until my second experience but that's all circumstances. I did my first time in the winter and my second in the summer. If you want, go for it. MDMA has never been addicting for me. Not like kratom anyway :|

My second time was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, completely different from my first time and equally if not more amazing. I enjoyed MDMA immensely for years, but the nothing and I mean NOTHING compared to the way I felt the first time or the second time I used it, and I had some incredible rolls especially in the first year, along with some surprisingly good ones interspersed over the last 10 years. The first time I took one very, very good pill. The only thing I would have changed would have been that I wished I had a 1/2 pill booster when I started coming down, because I wanted to stay in that moment just a little longer. The second time, months later I took 5 clean pills of lower strength over the course of a night, starting with 1.5 pills. It was like a living dream that second time, and I'm very lucky it didn't go the other way because that was a lot of pills for a 2nd time user, but everything seemed to click that night, and I already knew the strength of the pills was about 1/2 that of what I had the first time.

Tried it today for the first time, didn't feel the effects as described. I am getting some good vive but could be I smoked weed just a while ago. Would definitely be more careful on dosage next time. Divided .2g to three parts and did it in the interval on an hour and 3-4 hours later... Still didn't get any kick so smoked weed and then it hit me.. But it still feels like trip of good weed. I am sure I am getting something different experiance than usual. May be I parachuted it after I ate heavy breakfast

Tried it today for the first time, didn't feel the effects as described. I am getting some good vive but could be I smoked weed just a while ago. Would definitely be more careful on dosage next time. Divided .2g to three parts and did it in the interval on an hour and 3-4 hours later... Still didn't get any kick so smoked weed and then it hit me.. But it still feels like trip of good weed. I am sure I am getting something different experiance than usual. May be I parachuted it after I ate heavy breakfast

Anything is possible, but I would say with 99.9% certainty that either you did not take real MDMA, or you are on some kind of medication that blocks the effect the MDMA (e.g. SSRI's). Always test your product.

My first time was one pill at a rave. Great time!! I felt so at my place with all these people on the dancefloor.

My second time was a private party at a house. I did like 3 pills and had a strange experience which I knew later was a spontaneous kundalini awakeningé

It was a truly beautiful experience.

I spent 3 hours talking about life embracing one of my best friends. I was sad because it only lasted 3 hours. My MDMA metabolism seems to be quite fast.

Could smoking a high CBD weed beforehand possibly have dampened my first roll, and therefore kinda wasted it?

I took too much, the night was fun, the week after not so much.

My first few times with MDMA, I had an afterglow the days after.

I didn't got many bad comedowns because I started doing ketamine after maybe less than 10 rolls.

My first few times with MDMA, I had an afterglow the days after.

I didn't got many bad comedowns because I started doing ketamine after maybe less than 10 rolls.

At what point do you use ketamine? During the comedown? Or the day after? And how much?

At what point do you use ketamine? During the comedown? Or the day after? And how much?

I enjoyed a lot a small bump during the come-up of the MDMA, to cut the anxiety.

During the peak, it is fun in a private setting, but in a party it's easy to overdo it and spend the night in a corner, the eyes closed and looking at awesome mental imagery, even if not going for a hole.

If you take your E during the night, the K will be good when going home in the morning. You're tired but you can't sleep, you take a fat line, you lay down, and you enjoy. The ride will be more much more visual than on ket alone. Sometimes, I was going for the hole and then directly to sleep. When waking up after a long sleep, I was feeling good and positive.