• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What was your 2nd time with MDMA like?

Will noopept combined with mdma possibly cause the music enhancement I'm looking for?

I noticed on my second roll that I was still thinking from my ego like I do sober, and couldn't get immersed in an activity, like playing or listening to music, for instance. Though the roll altogether still was very beautiful and euphoric.

I was speaking from my own experience, though I may have gotten 200 good rolling sessions before losing the magic. It's hard to remember, and there are many variables involved.

If you're not getting empathy, chattiness, music appreciation, the desire to dance, and pupil dilation, then somethint is SERIOUSLY wrong with you're rolling regimen.

And always remember: If it's not bitter, don't bother!!

I was speaking from my own experience, though I may have gotten 200 good rolling sessions before losing the magic. It's hard to remember, and there are many variables involved.

If you're not getting empathy, chattiness, music appreciation, the desire to dance, and pupil dilation, then somethint is SERIOUSLY wrong with you're rolling regimen.

And always remember: If it's not bitter, don't bother!!

I got all of that except the music enhancement :(

Ah don't worry so much about that, it's rare when I'm wired but occasionally I get stuck in a negative thought loop or focus too much on one thing (usually on the tail end of the roll) and it can bring me down a bit and dull the experience.

Best thing is to just let it all wash over you and try not to think too hard about things like whether the music sounds enhanced or you'll start convincing yourself you're not having a good time and that's a slippery slope for ruining the experience.