Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What tv shows died that you wish would come back?

i don't want either to come back, but i sure do miss King of the Hill. and Freaks and Geeks being only one season was difficult to accept.

review with andy daly. it was edgy and unbelievably funny. it was cancelled 3 episodes into its 3rd season :(

alasdair

As far as relatively recent ones, I really miss Hannibal and @midnight. Still pissed that they cancelled Hannibal, that show was brilliant. And I miss discovering new comics on @midnight, I haven't really found anything to replace it.

wonder years
small wonders
a-team
sliders
volton!!!
[ 17 September 2002: Message edited by: kasperBoy ]

Was obsessed with the first two, in ma yuth! :) I would not want either to have a come-back though - a bit of a pet-semetary situation would ensue, methinks! ;)

review with andy daly. it was edgy and unbelievably funny. it was cancelled 3 episodes into its 3rd season :(

alasdair

Just looked it up; did not realise Comedy-Central, actually featured comedy. Looks magically, hilarious. Sweet recommend! ;)

keeping up appearances. it was a british comedy that use to run on pbs until it got pulled a couple years ago i think. though i think they stopped making the show long before that, i miss watching it but maybe ill just watch it nline

Reactions: CFC
The Returned. It only got one season but I thought it was really good.

Denis Leary's The Job. It was hilarious but I think the humor was maybe a little too quirky. It only lasted two seasons I think. I used to have a boxed set of the complete series.

The Returned was good.

The Sandbaggers. It's a British spy show from the late 70s. It's the exact opposite of James Bond in the best way possible. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes intelligent tv shows. Especially if you have an interest in international affairs or cold war history. The writer Ian Mackintosh was likely a spy at some point of his life do it has this very realistic feel. Unfortunately he disappeared under very mysterious circumstances during the writing of the third season. It's rumored he may have defected to the Soviets. The other producers decided no one could write the show at his level so it ends on a cliffhanger. I highly recommend it. It's free to watch here and on youtube

i'm still fucking legit broken up about caprica, like teary eyed sad fr no cappin check the post history. facts!

Reactions: CFC
i don't want either to come back, but i sure do miss King of the Hill. and Freaks and Geeks being only one season was difficult to accept.

Ugh. I liked King of the hill a lot in its first few seasons, but I really thought it dropped in quality a lot in its last several years.

My biggest complaint is the sheer number of episodes with the same plot of "bobby starts doing something hank doesn't approve of, hank learns to tolerate that Bobby isn't like him.. Until next week".

Shows I wish had kept going but died. Definitely terminator Sarah Connor chronicals. I thought that show was way underrated. Funny since I hated it when it first appeared.

Firefly got cut way too short too.

I would say Jericho, but it did get given a final 6 episodes, which I thought were a fine way to end the show, so I'm not sure I'd want it to be brought back now.

I loved lost, right up until the end, but I wouldn't want it to come back either. But I would like some kind of prequel or spinoff of it perhaps.

I'm rewatching the series on blu Ray right now before I watch the movie <3 So awesome
Recently saw it again too, as well as Carnivale, most underrated HBO classic, if you liked Deadwood there's a chance you'll like Carnivale as well