Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What tv shows died that you wish would come back?

Just re piracy - I don't download, and I seldomly find a good stream in HD, I'm usually happy to find 720p that's properly working.
Ohhhhh, yeah. Streaming is a waste of time for that. I download 1080p copies of things, then if I like them and have money to spare, I buy the bluray or dvd.

I like a few Neflix shows...um...The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is the only one I can think of actually lol.
One thing that bothers me is Aunt Hilda's "fat". It looks soooo fucking fat. Her face looks way wrong. Is that just me? Like the actress is actually slim and they've used some really shady prosthesus.

They have some I really liked but I don't have a subscription anymore either, you should look at the size of the list of all of their originals, it's huge, been scrolling for too long.

I'm all for diversity, but not when it's only included for the sake of having to include it.

I wonder if I wrote a series starring a lesbian couple where one of them was a black trans-woman and one was a disabled gender-fluid disabled woman with an adopted latino asexual son every network would fight to death over the TV rights to it.

I don't much care about the diversity issue, I haven't really watched enough Netflix original shows to have an opinion, good or bad.

I do have a negative opinion about Netflix itself though, and that's that, at least in Australia, they keep removing all the good shows, and the shows they replace them with are usually much worse.

I mean, they get rid of lost and house and God knows what else, and for what? Fucking big back theory.

Thanks a lot Netflix.

The Tomorrow People!! The show died in obscurity after 5 seasons, I absolutely loved it. LONG LIVE SNICK!!!

I would say House, but it needed to end when it did. As much as I loved the show, it could have ended after season 4 really.

I like a few Neflix shows...um...The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is the only one I can think of actually lol.
One thing that bothers me is Aunt Hilda's "fat". It looks soooo fucking fat. Her face looks way wrong. Is that just me? Like the actress is actually slim and they've used some really shady prosthesus.
Love that show too

Been watching the Blacklist again (Season 1, think I haven't seen season.4 and 5 yet).

Also, I've been trying to watch The Man in the High Castle but while I like the feel of the show once I've started an episode, I just can't motivate myself to keep at it right now.