• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What to take for a day at indoor water park? EDIT: MADE CHOICE

I know sewerslide, I have read your posts over the last year. Quite ironic. Keep em coming even without meaning too!

when we need to fuel up there's smegma re- toe burritos, abortion eggs over slezy, hot frogs with menstrual mayonnaise, bocakkie biscuits, vagetables and penisbutter fresh from the cage jockies,

I'm going to be taking a trip with my SO and our second to last day, we are going to stay at a hotel with a huge indoor water park. I'd like to kick things off around 11 or noon. Obviously, I'llpass on breakfast, which will make us sad. But I'd LIKE for things to start winding down around 7 or 8pm. I'm a moderately experienced psychonaut. In my 50s and have always enjoyed psychedelics, when I could get them. My SO on the other hand, not so much, so she's going to have my back if things get sideways.

I'm looking for the best combo AND does timing, to keep as clear of a headspace as possible, while having the most visually intensive experience, at the same time. I's too late in the game to try to source anything else, so here is what I have to work with. Quantity is not an issue, so just tell me what you think.

Golden Teacher Mushrooms
Methallylescaline (I had to edit this)
1cP-LSD
1P-LSD
4-HO-MET

1. I have decided to take WITH ME: 5 tabs 1P and 1cP, 2 doses of 4-HO-MET 30mg and 35mg
  2. I plan on taking the 35mg does of 4-HO-MET about 11am then take half a tab each of 1P and 1cP or just one. Depending on headspace, I might try to redoes around 5 or 6 with 2.5 tab.
  3. I seriously doubt I'll go for the redoes, but who knows🤷‍♂️
So how was the trip or drug experience, if you actually did trip or take drugs at this water park or theme park?

Aren't such places closed due to the coronavirus pandemic?

So how was the trip or drug experience, if you actually did trip or take drugs at this water park or theme park?

Aren't such places closed due to the coronavirus pandemic?
I am planning to write a trip report but we did, indeed buy there ticket and take the ride. The park was sparsely populated sure to both COVID restrictions and the day off the week we went. We ended up taking two tabs each and 35mg 4-HO-MET. I had a goddamn blast. My poor SO, the acid got on top of them and they ended up being so tripped out, they were questioning what a question was, for about 45 minutes. I left them in a safe space to let their mind explore we I went in to enjoy everything the park had. It was amazing. After all 3hrs, my SO was ready to tell me what amazing thing she had realized: Love is all that matters and everything is connected. So yeah, leaving them was definitely the right decision. We both had amazing times. I'll sit down and write a trip report very soon.

Hah, those are hefty doses man, 200ug of an LSD analogue is one thing, 35mg of 4-HO-MET on top lol.. glad you had a good time ;)

Thanks for the update Pinehurst. There are about 50 threads I read through the years and I am still waiting on the update. And they leave us hanging. But you are a trooper, and obviously look for fun. lol The last indoor water park or anything inside I was at was the Wheel Inn in Chatham Ontario. Just as a quick guest to relieve my bladder on a road trip. But my wife and I did walk around and scope out the place.

Last edited: