• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What to take for a day at indoor water park? EDIT: MADE CHOICE

There isn’t enough chlorine in the world that could get me into a lazy river with a toddler in a big soggy wet dirty diaper while the parent dips the kid in and out of the pool. That happens constantly at water parks. Over chlorinated water drys you skin real bad and irritates your eyes like nobodies business.

But I think 5-7 grams shrooms should give you a good experience though. I’d be freaking out tripping at one of those places constantly fixating on the yucky yucky people that are basically bathing in recycled slimy water.

To each their own. I’d probably do it, just to confront my phobias and add my funk to the filth. A hit or hit and a half of blotter acid wouldn’t be too bad either. It just lasts about 10-15 hours, so shrooms seems like better choice, because it’s not as big a commitment as LSD would be.

🧙‍♂️
Bro, you're making me rethink going on the water at all. The baby, why did you have to implant that image in my head 😣

Wizard,
You totally cracked me up when you mentioned vaginal juices. I mean WTF, I worry about germs and crap but that’s one I’d never even considered...

I’d bring and wear a full wet suit and full scuba mask and O2 tank. Water parks are fucking gross, fun though but full of piss and fecal matter and vaginal discharge. Now you got coronavirus to contend with. Nobody washes there bodies before they hit the slides or lazy river. People are disgusting and it’s even worse in an indoor water park. It’s one big disgusting cesspool.

Don’t go if you have any cuts on your body, that’s just asking for a staph infection or worse, MRSA.

Have fun though, I’m just really grossed out by swimming in public filth. Don’t let me ruin your fun. Take some pictures of the folks you encounter at the park. I’m very curious now!

🧙‍♂️
I had a frend get half his foot removed in jail from the showers mersa I beleve, he even got a settlement from the state if he waited longer he would of got more $, hes not with us anymore rip rick

clorine mess up my lungs,
you'll have a good time the body's immune system is amazing most germs just make your immune system stronger for the most part

MRSA is totes no joke serious. There’s community acquired MRSA and there’s hospital acquired MRSA. People get amputations and disfiguring surgeries from MRSA.

Or the dreaded bandaids, hair clumps, and thick black guck that lines the floor of public pool showers.
Just think rainbows and bubbles, pretend you’re a dolphin and keep your mouth closed! :ROFLMAO:

Bro, you're making me rethink going on the water at all. The baby, why did you have to implant that image in my head 😣

This poor guy, hasn't anyone told people it is uncooth to talk of dangers when someone is just about to go somewhere? lol I remember when the resorts in Mexico were getting broken into and I had a coworker who was going to Mexico with her husband and parents. (never understood taking the parents but it is a thing) And I mentioned the break ins and immediately realized I should have kept my mouth shut. So I did learn my lesson. I thought I was warning them but I was the downer.

Also the amount of germs and "dirty things" is all over the place so to narrow it down to a water park is silly. Pubic pools have caught criticism. And if a person goes into a jailhouse shower or public shower without flip flops on they get what they deserve. And if you could put a special light on all the germs we touch everyday it would be eye opening. Stay healthy and none this stuff touches you.

I hope you have a good time Pinehurst. I am not an indoor water park kind of guy, I would probably just stick with smoking weed. But you are correct, there are germs everywhere and to think different is silly. Most of the time they do not even affect us as we stay healthy. It would not stop me from having fun or else I may as well be called a germaphobic downer too. ;)

Last edited:
I’d bring and wear a full wet suit and full scuba mask and O2 tank. Water parks are fucking gross, fun though but full of piss and fecal matter and vaginal discharge. Now you got coronavirus to contend with. Nobody washes there bodies before they hit the slides or lazy river. People are disgusting and it’s even worse in an indoor water park. It’s one big disgusting cesspool.

Don’t go if you have any cuts on your body, that’s just asking for a staph infection or worse, MRSA.

Have fun though, I’m just really grossed out by swimming in public filth. Don’t let me ruin your fun. Take some pictures of the folks you encounter at the park. I’m very curious now!

🧙‍♂️

You forgot the dreaded vurrukas.

I caught verrukas from school swimming lessons aged nine. I will never forget the treatment.

They were frozen out by a stick of solid carbon dioxide (dry ice) for about 90 seconds per verruka. I've never known pain like it. No anaesthetic, just sheer grit. I couldn't walk for fuckin days.

That was the 70s kids.

So stop your fuckin whining... ;)

You forgot the dreaded vurrukas.

I caught verrukas from school swimming lessons aged nine. I will never forget the treatment.

They were frozen out by a stick of solid carbon dioxide (dry ice) for about 90 seconds per verruka. I've never known pain like it. No anaesthetic, just sheer grit. I couldn't walk for fuckin days.

That was the 70s kids.

So stop your fuckin whining... ;)
is that kinds like a wart

There isn’t enough chlorine in the world that could get me into a lazy river with a toddler in a big soggy wet dirty diaper while the parent dips the kid in and out of the pool. That happens constantly at water parks. Over chlorinated water drys you skin real bad and irritates your eyes like nobodies business.

But I think 5-7 grams shrooms should give you a good experience though. I’d be freaking out tripping at one of those places constantly fixating on the yucky yucky people that are basically bathing in recycled slimy water.

To each their own. I’d probably do it, just to confront my phobias and add my funk to the filth. A hit or hit and a half of blotter acid wouldn’t be too bad either. It just lasts about 10-15 hours, so shrooms seems like better choice, because it’s not as big a commitment as LSD would be.

🧙‍♂️
What happens when he cannot move or movement is difficult and has a bad trip from the large dose of 5-7 grams of Psilocybin mushrooms?