View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What to take for a day at indoor water park? EDIT: MADE CHOICE

Pinehurst

Bluelighter
I'm going to be taking a trip with my SO and our second to last day, we are going to stay at a hotel with a huge indoor water park. I'd like to kick things off around 11 or noon. Obviously, I'llpass on breakfast, which will make us sad. But I'd LIKE for things to start winding down around 7 or 8pm. I'm a moderately experienced psychonaut. In my 50s and have always enjoyed psychedelics, when I could get them. My SO on the other hand, not so much, so she's going to have my back if things get sideways.

I'm looking for the best combo AND does timing, to keep as clear of a headspace as possible, while having the most visually intensive experience, at the same time. I's too late in the game to try to source anything else, so here is what I have to work with. Quantity is not an issue, so just tell me what you think.

Golden Teacher Mushrooms
Methallylescaline (I had to edit this)
1cP-LSD
1P-LSD
4-HO-MET

1. I have decided to take WITH ME: 5 tabs 1P and 1cP, 2 doses of 4-HO-MET 30mg and 35mg
  2. I plan on taking the 35mg does of 4-HO-MET about 11am then take half a tab each of 1P and 1cP or just one. Depending on headspace, I might try to redoes around 5 or 6 with 2.5 tab.
  3. I seriously doubt I'll go for the redoes, but who knows🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
1P LSD for sure

the lucy giggles as you frolick around will be incredible haha

Food has never much effected LSD for me compared to other drugs, not sure if that changes with the analogs.

-GC

Personally, I'd always go with a phenethylamine over a tryptamine or lysergamide for tripping in a public place that requires interaction with random people. If it was me, I'd try about 15mg of methallylescaline beforehand, as it's one of the more unpredictable mescaline derivatives, at home before trying it at a waterpark. This is very individually variable though, as many people would find the 1p-lsd and 1cp-lsd fairly clearheaded also, especially if the dose is appropriate for the setting.

Personally, I'd always go with a phenethylamine over a tryptamine or lysergamide for tripping in a public place that requires interaction with random people. If it was me, I'd try about 15mg of methallylescaline beforehand, as it's one of the more unpredictable mescaline derivatives, at home before trying it at a waterpark. This is very individually variable though, as many people would find the 1p-lsd and 1cp-lsd fairly clearheaded also, especially if the dose is appropriate for the setting.
Thanks, I don't enough time to try and regain optimal tolerance. But I've read the same as you discribe. Honestly, I would have thought the opposite. I've only had extracted mescaline, and in large does. I will research for future opportunities. (y)

hellyeah sounds like a lot of fun, maby swimming shorts with zipper pocket for perishable items,
I couldn't handle that I can't swim good and would freak out and or drowned they say just float, by the end of the night I would float🎈

hellyeah sounds like a lot of fun, maby swimming shorts with zipper pocket for perishable items,
I couldn't handle that I can't swim good and would freak out and or drowned they say just float, by the end of the night I would float🎈
You would be fine. There aren't many deep places in the park. The wave pool maybe but I'm looking forward to some slides and the lazy river.
Think about taking eating about 10g of mushrooms and just laying in a tube, with your eyes closed, floating at a show pace, all day, knowing you'll never float of anywhere dangerous. THAT my friend, would be bliss!
But I'm going to do some slides for sure, maybe that indoor surfing. I'll be immersed in the aquariums for sure.

You would be fine. There aren't many deep places in the park. The wave pool maybe but I'm looking forward to some slides and the lazy river.
Think about taking eating about 10g of mushrooms and just laying in a tube, with your eyes closed, floating at a show pace, all day, knowing you'll never float of anywhere dangerous. THAT my friend, would be bliss!
But I'm going to do some slides for sure, maybe that indoor surfing. I'll be immersed in the aquariums for sure.
fuckyeah sounds sick, I was exaggerating a lil, I could handle the come up but not the whole trip to may ppl freak me out and not 10g, but I'm not a big dude either, sounds like a blast man

3-4g of average potency psilocybin yes, 10g, fuck no. I'm no lightweight when it comes to psychedelic drugs, but 10g is such blatant overkill its almost comedic to contemplate. Please dont eat 10g of mushrooms and go anywhere but to chill on your couch. What you're thinking about is an absolute recipe for disaster and likely to end in a jail cell or emergency room...

Personally I don’t enjoy small doses of mushrooms nor larger doses in public.

I don’t have many trials with 1P or 1cP...and only 4acomet not 4homet

I have found that at my reasonable doses 1cP has less mindfuck than 1P (admittedly the 1P was dosed high with a lot of edibles lol). Also 4acomet is full of colour with not a whole lot of mondfuck. So, if you’re set on a combo, and experienced with both substances, I’d likely combine reasonable doses of 1cP and 4 ho met.

3-4g of average potency psilocybin yes, 10g, fuck no. I'm no lightweight when it comes to psychedelic drugs, but 10g is such blatant overkill its almost comedic to contemplate. Please dont eat 10g of mushrooms and go anywhere but to chill on your couch. What you're thinking about is an absolute recipe for disaster and likely to end in a jail cell or emergency room...
I didn't mean to imply it should be done, I just meant it would an excellent feeling during an immersive trip.

First lsd trip ever for me was at a pool.
gliding around, skimming the bottom with goggles on will forever be etched in memory.
rainbow water and bubbles . . . Mmmmm!
I did freak out a lifeguard who blew the whistle and jumped, because i was trying to sit on the bottom and was down for a while, hehe.
Oh to be 13 again!
But yeah, best times indoor trip for sure, water parks rule - the wavepool will be nuts! Have fun :)

I’d bring and wear a full wet suit and full scuba mask and O2 tank. Water parks are fucking gross, fun though but full of piss and fecal matter and vaginal discharge. Now you got coronavirus to contend with. Nobody washes there bodies before they hit the slides or lazy river. People are disgusting and it’s even worse in an indoor water park. It’s one big disgusting cesspool.

Don’t go if you have any cuts on your body, that’s just asking for a staph infection or worse, MRSA.

Have fun though, I’m just really grossed out by swimming in public filth. Don’t let me ruin your fun. Take some pictures of the folks you encounter at the park. I’m very curious now!

🧙‍♂️
You know they saturate the place with chlorine, right? Is no different than my dog licking my leg, really.