• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

as a gay guy with a foot fetish it would have to be having a guy with really nice feet, big, wide, clean with nice bulging veins taking off his shoes. Big turns on would be either a footy player with long white footy socks or a suited dude taking off his leather shoes who lets me play, sniff and lick his feet before taking things further. I have spilled my load in the past when playing with a guys feet, his were perfect, with warm slightly wet socks that smelled strongly of leather with a very slight foot smell, it was perfect.

^Hmm, no offense at all, I just never have understood how people can get into feet! If possible, what exactly is it about feet that turns people on? Is it like..... the smell of feet? how the feet actually look? Forgive me I mean no disrespect I just have always wondered what it was about feet that turns some people on. Is there such thing as a hand fetish? (I already regret asking, hah). With feet, is it like a penis where bigger is usually better, but of course a certain level of cleanliness (or lack thereof, you mentioned wet socks), a particular toe you enjoy??? Sorry I just doubt I'll ever get to ask these questions to anyone ever, hah.

Let me think for a few about something that really makes my dick drip like an irrigation hose.......

Yeah, sometime's I like to cum full circle too ;).

lol..i have always liked circles;)

there's nothing like a man kissing me on the back...while his hands move up front;) then rolling over to have my neck kissed....
just feel like I can't breathe...but in a really really good way.:)

~token

Turn ons:

- very very long, *silky*, dark hair

- Latinas, europeans, the sexiest american girls our country has to offer :)

-A *FAITHFUL* RIDE OR DIE BITCH!!!! (no offense by the word bitch, ladies, it's an expression for women who will stand by your side through thick and thin, actually is with YOU for YOU so you can trust them, the type of woman who when I go to jail on sunday would post bail to have me out by monday. NOT A WOMAN WHO: mooches off your career, steals my prescription drugs, "borrows" my car without asking, lacks respect.

-Doing it right..., I like doggystyle, holding her hips or reaching forward and pulling back on her shoulders, pulling her hair a bit, with plenty of interchange between oral sex and vaginal.

-Me on top, her on top, me behind her doggystyle, me behind her with her laying on her back, legs up resting on my shoulders, or me holding her ankles.

-Threesome, two women and I'll provide enough manliness to go around ;)

-Dirty dirty talk, texting, and picture messages all day long, I love getting picture messages and dirty talk.

-I like to ejaculate deeeeeep inside, but sometimes I pull out and spray everywhere, depending on the mood. If I'm on top, I'll either push in as far as I can (even though girls usually ask me to be careful in this position because it feels like it goes straight up into their cervix, which is VERY tight, like a pussy inside a pussy. So yeah, push all the way in and shoot. Or, pull out, manually caulk my own shotgun a few times then pull the trigger and point the first jet towards her face, usually landing in hair and around/in mouth, then finish cumming all over her tummy.

*****- Oh, and what REALLY REALLY REALLY turns me on is a girl who knows how to properly please a man (as opposed to a younger male, who don't really have much figured out yet besides it feels great to cum), a woman who goes the extra mile with my balls, pulling and tugging on them throughout sex, sucking on them like the world is about to end.

-I love a woman who feels my pre-cum inside her and thinks that's all she's gunna get, that I came already, a woman who thinks, that she did a good job and that I'm done with her, then as I'm about to actually cum, she reaches down and tugs my balls down and forward a bit, and squeezing them to get as much of my cum out as possible (Obviously not squeezing too hard, which is why I prefer women in their late 20s, not some barely legal pussy who is new to the game and pretty much requires an owners manual to satisfy a man. Younger women who have had alot of sex already, turn me off in an instant.

-It's allllll about the ladies, those females worthy of the title a real woman.

-I like it when they want me to take control, I let them pretend for a while that they're running the show, to let them get their rocks off their own way :p But I like to be the one who's actually in control, through an unspoken mutual agreement.

- A woman who likes to try new things

- A woman who likes to wake me up everyday with her deeeeeep throat, then have me pick her up and carry her to the shower to continue, and get ready for the day/work/school while fucking.

-hot, short pubic hair

-Boob size between the larger B's, and a C-cup.

-Extremely tight ass, one that is not off limits, but not at all a fake, plastic like body, I like a REAL girl, not some photoshopped supermodel.

-Sex in cars <3 <3 <3 (parked or having someone else drive so I can party in the backseat) , and public places is also hot

-*** ABSOLUTELY MUST DEEPTHROAT and have sex minimum three times daily.

-**** A girl who makes me work for it.

-****** Lastly but importantly, a woman in her late 20s who has not had many lovers due to reserving herself, I absolutely love to "corrupt" someone who you can TELL has been saving themselves for only THE most worthy man.

-Intelligence is a MUST, preferably a woman with a career.

-The ones that do all sorts of things for their first time with me, I love being the one to take their sexual experiences to the next level and raise the bar for all men to follow.

Turn OFFs:

-females who won't swallow their protein rich reward at the end (always something I find out prior to intercourse, to make sure it's not a big fat waste of my time)

-teenage girls, way too dramatic, high maintenance, usually WAY too inexperienced or WAY too experienced and used to fucking boys their age

-Sluts, nuff said, I get turned off by women who give it up too easily.

- Plastic women who do not love their natural bodies, or go to extremes to look like someone they really aren't.

-Women who want me to wear a condom, which isn't a problem so much for me because I'm not into one night stands anymore, so if I'm going to be going rawdog, which lets face it, I will be, it's someone who I know pretty well and probably will fuck again many times in the future, regularly.

-Partners that are obviously too intoxicated to even be considering sex, so too intoxicated is a huge turn off, that goes against my morals so even if she meets all the other criteria, if she's not sober enough to make her own judgement

-Girls who obviously aren't into it for the right reason

-Girls with *uncontrollable* substance abuse, I would be a hypocrite to say substance abuse is a problem, but there are boundaries, absolutely no intravenous drug users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, It looks like I wrote a bit more than everyone else, I spent like an hour and a half on this (pretty intoxicated, kept losing my train of thoughts :) )

Questions, or Comments anyone?

Last edited:
tell me when you find a woman who deepthroats every morning

I've had one for years, my current GF, (and most of my ex-gfs) I'm convinced she was put on this earth for pleasuring me, and visa versa.

Plus she roll blunt, so I'm supposed to wife dat, right?

That's quite the list tricomb.

As someone who has been with north of 150 women and my fair share of men, I can tell you that the only criteria that is really necessary to turn me on is enthusiasm.

Perhaps you are narrowing your search too much by having such stringent guidelines?

Yeah that's what I thought, we'll see how she behaves over the next few.

That's quite the list tricomb.

As someone who has been with north of 150 women and my fair share of men, I can tell you that the only criteria that is really necessary to turn me on is enthusiasm.

Perhaps you are narrowing your search too much by having such stringent guidelines?

And yeah these are all turn ons, not stringent must-have traits of women, I'm a man so of course I will make some exceptions.

Last edited:
When she presses me against her so we're touching in as many places as possible.
When she her voice gets that half moan intonation.
When she forces her tongue into my mouth.
When she looks at me nervously to see if i can tell she's about to cum.

Physical: (least important)
Eye contact. Color unimportant, glasses are fine.
A genuine smile and an easy, fun laugh. Full lips are a plus.
A natural woman who wears very little makeup and usually dresses casually.
Real breasts with sensitive nipples. Size is not important, but small is better than huge.
A nicely rounded ass. Size not important, but a female butt should look like a female butt.

Intellectual: (more important)
Above-average intelligence. Smart is sexy.
Strong sense of humor, a bit twisted. Loves to laugh.
Open-minded, curious, and interested in a variety of subjects.
Enjoys art, books, films, and music of assorted genres.
Liberal, nonjudgmental.

Emotional: (most important)
Loving, compassionate, kind, empathetic.
Enjoys wild sex as well as cuddling.
Fun-loving, enjoys being out in nature, likes animals.
Passionate, a zest for life. Also able to sit quietly and talk. Or not talk.
Knows what she wants and usually gets it, but can compromise.
Likes to be romanced.

I looked over this list and realized that I sound kinda girly. Oh, well. My last GF said I would have made a good lesbian (she's bisexual).

^ Wow, I agree with you for everything on your list. May I date your ex? j/k

I have to mention that I've been REALLY into tattoos lately. Don't get me wrong, I have always been into them. It's just really taken off again recently, now that it's summer and more skin is revealed. It's necessary, though, for a woman to know something about her tattoos. I've recently gotten myself into a few awkward conversations where I asked detailed questions about tattoos and ended up embarrassing the woman when it came out that she didn't know much about it at all (why do some women get tattoos and then seem to almost get annoyed when asked about them???).

I am also developing a thing for hippie/bohemian women driving sportscars. I don't know if it's just the juxtaposing of it or whatever. But I recently got back into contact with an old coworker, who has always been a free-spirit, colourful flowerchild, only know she's driving a little Corvette all over town. I absolutely love it.

^ Wow, I agree with you for everything on your list. May I date your ex? j/k

I have to mention that I've been REALLY into tattoos lately. Don't get me wrong, I have always been into them. It's just really taken off again recently, now that it's summer and more skin is revealed. It's necessary, though, for a woman to know something about her tattoos. I've recently gotten myself into a few awkward conversations where I asked detailed questions about tattoos and ended up embarrassing the woman when it came out that she didn't know much about it at all (why do some women get tattoos and then seem to almost get annoyed when asked about them???).

I am also developing a thing for hippie/bohemian women driving sportscars. I don't know if it's just the juxtaposing of it or whatever. But I recently got back into contact with an old coworker, who has always been a free-spirit, colourful flowerchild, only know she's driving a little Corvette all over town. I absolutely love it.

Sure, you can date her. She's great, but I suspect she may be a little old for you...

I've always been neutral about tattoos. I don't have any myself, but good tattoos look great on a lot of people. Lately I've been noticing more and more really nice tats on really lovely ladies. So yeah, I'm getting into them more now myself. But I can't imagine someone having a tattoo and not knowing much about it. Strange.

And yes, hippie/bohemian women are hot. Frankly, I don't care what they drive. ;)

The one that stands out went like this:

RL: "That's a beautiful tattoo on your right shoulder!"
Woman: "Thanks!"
RL: "Is that from a painting or did you design it?"
Woman: "It's a painting from the ______ Museum of Art."
RL: "Cool (umm must keep it going) Who's the artist?"
Woman: "Umm errr (turning red) I don't remember the name. (turns and walks away)"

Am I at fault here for being too nosy? Or is it strange that she didn't know this?

I find tattoos to be incredibly attractive, especially if the girl can TELL you about it. Along with piercings, I find those types of art to be a great form of expression, originality, creativity, and artistic. Also, I kinda dig that whole "bad girl" look, a strong independent girl is very attractive to me.

I don't like talking about my ink. Am I on some lame tv show going on about a life story? No.
They have meaning. I like the art to tell a tale not me.

The ability to make me laugh while making me a martini and rolling a joint turns me on.

I was going to post a few things but jasper saved me the time a few posts up and essentially nailed my type (pun intended).

Intelligence, passion, compassion and maturity are essential and I prefer petite, natural girls... no strict requirements on body type except I'm not attracted to anorexia or obesity. Nothing puts me at ease more than a girl who smiles and laughs a lot and nothing turns me on more than a girl with a healthy, natural body and confidence.

Perhaps the most important factor of all is self-respect; if a girl wouldn't be repulsed if I treated her like tricomb's post above, that's a deal-breaker.

Anything that involves Newt Gingrich, steaks and some heavy country music.