• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

hi pegasus, a girl would turn me on by stripping to her bra and undies. even better if she took those off aswell. also if she put her hand on my cock, that would get me going aswell.

I love it when girls dig nails into my back whilst shagging.

I also love to go down on woman I have strong feelings for, and giving them multiple orgasims. ESP when they make me stop cus they cant take any more.

:)

mmm yes, I also like it when my lover drags her fingers across my stomach and chest lightly and slowly....gets me so hard!

when a guy holds me by my hips and I can feel his thumbs rubbing the part of my hips that juts out and he slowly kisses my from my belly button up to my breasts, neck and mouth.

Also....my best friend :\

Cute eyes

Breathing into my ear.
Kissing along my neck
Their body weight/warmth on me
Biting my lips/nipples

Oh god... <3

I love women that can be a lady out of the bedroom but a real slut in the sack.
Role playing really is a turn on as well.

the movie 300
watching male/female hip valleys mid coitus
hair pulling
being naked while the other is fully clothed

*monogamous vaginal intercourse
*a girl who gets out of bed before 10:00 AM
*long hair
*tall, slender - but not skinny!
and...
*the movie 300! (Xerxes scenes)
Xerxes.jpg

You will come to love me, MyFinalRest, for I am kind.

Last edited:
facial and body hair (not like a TON of it, but I like a fuzzy man)
being manhandled
gentlemanly manners, like opening the door for me, pulling out my chair for me, etc
a man who can cook really well
a really candid, genuine laugh
someone who appreciates the beauty of nature
shared tastes of music
guys who dress nice
waking up to a hard cock pressed between my butt cheeks
having sex while wearing a skirt
really intimate conversation
wearing lipstick
threesomes (although I've never had a REAL one, I fantasize about it all the time, just looking for the people to do it with lol... could be two boys or two girls, I would be cool with either)

being manhandled
gentlemanly manners, like opening the door for me, pulling out my chair for me, etc
shared tastes of music
guys who dress nice
wearing
threesomes (although I've never had a REAL one, I fantasize about it all the time, just looking for the people to do it with lol... could be two boys or two girls, I would be cool with either)

im here %)
without lipsticks :\

I love backs, and the lower back dimples and butt, and butthole of a girl.

Feet is my other equal turn on. I am obsessed with small feminine feet as long as their toes look good.

I also like to lick, fuck, and suck a girls b-hole. I also like mine licked and fingered, but haven't convinced my current girlfriend to do it, she is still shy, and giggles when she tries. She won't grab my cock either, but will suck it. Her shy ways are contradictory.

being manhandled
shared tastes of music
guys who dress nice
wearing lipstick

wearing lipstick

... Wait, are YOU wearing lipstick, or a guy, or another girl?

When a guy kisses me on my neck or collarbone <3 (wow you don't know hwo hard it was to type that little sentence or this one.)

Bravery-Someone who can and will face the fuck up and keep their shit together when they are facing something with serious physical repercussions for fucking it up, and are scared due to either the odds, or a lack of familiarity with the situation. Be this some of the female soldiers I fought with who hustled it across open ground under automatic fire, or be it taking my girl urban exploring/vadding/draining. (It's a unique hobby, google it) and her having the balls to climb a broken wooden ladder that I tied up over a gap/fit 200 feet drop in an old factory as it sways and the ropes and wood creak.

I guess it goes along with adventurous.

What turns me on?

I get really really turned on when my partner is close to me psyically i mean by him holding me in his arms,i feel so safe but at the same time im so attracted to him he just needs to cuddle me and im putty in his hands!