• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

This has nothing to do with dominance, or at least, I do not interpret it to be as such, I mean absolutely no negative connotation, I love being on top in full control of how far my cock goes in, the angle at which I enter, there are many other variables, sexy things, and triggers, etc, but there's not much hotter than eye contact and speaking fluent body language :)

I love being able to completely read my partner by looking deep into her eyes and I can tell what she wants and I'd be damned if I wasn't going to give her what she needs, and good too.

I doubt that a girl could fake an orgasm with me, for a few reasons:

1) because when I give girls orgasms there is absolutely no question she's climaxing, I can feel it around my cock and I got amazing street cred in the vaginal neighborhood.

2) By looking deep into anothers eye's, I would know whether an orgasm was faked, real, strong, weak, a multiple (as in, don't stop keep going!!)

3) I just have never understood how women fake orgasms, but I've never been attracted to anyone who has ever admitted to faking an orgasm. (Coincidence, it's not like faking orgasms turn me off.... oh wait... they do!).

I used to see a few chicks that had a reputation for faking their climaxes. I remember back in Highschool, I was seeing this one pair of amazingly hot and curious twins. (No they couldn't feel eachothers pain or anything Hallmark like that....) and when I was done, I was DAMN sure they did not fake climaxing

Hard for them to say "omg that was the best sex I've ever had" (A line I'd heard them say after sex with some other guys) when they were quivering and gasping for breath.

Sex > any other exercise, hah. It's seriously one of the biggest workouts of my day, and find it a turn on when women enjoy sex as a workout.

Sometimes, I roll onto my back and suck myself off until I cum buckets. Then I walk around like the hunchback for the rest of the day...

Sometimes, I roll onto my back and suck myself off until I cum buckets. Then I walk around like the hunchback for the rest of the day...

Hey, I knew a guy who could and would actually do that...
I dunno about the buckets thing.
His balance did seem off when he would walk also. :\

~token

I am a chick and I really really like it when a man knows how to dominate me and punish me but it has to be just right the perfect mix of pleasure and pain too much pain is well just too much but the right amount of rough is so fucking hot and i will say i didnt think i would like it but my man got me to try a pussy pump and then he ate me out till i came and it was definatly the hardest i have probably ever cum
also when i get super fucked up i tend to get super horny and super crazy but then again i dont usually cum as hard... meth coke opiates and sometimes just weed or alcohol will do it but def opiates make me go nuts and meth for sure

Confidence and intelligence are a big turn on I love hippie girl not afraid to let loose

actually, do me a favor and draw on my back with your finger.
as far as turn-ons though, in a male i like;
gauged ears, full sleeve tats, possible facial piercings, strong but not juiced up arms and upper body, a proportional height to me (5'1") preferred but not mandatory, a strong-looking forearm and wrist (idk what the fuck is up with the wrist thing lol), a big dick, smoldering eyes if in the right mood, eyes that change color in different lighting, smooth, straight teeth, good eyebrows, a sense of sarcasm with equal parts tranquility and chill, a sense of adventure balanced with the ability to do nothing but lay in bed with me for a decent amount of time, the ability to give a good back/ass massage, the ability to approach me from time to time without coming across as needy, and versatility as far as being able to get dirty outside/ clean up for things like weddings, and the ability and desire to take me on a real date, for fuck's sake. must have a job with regular hours, and must have a few good guy friends, friend girls okay, and smoking pot/drinking is okay, as long as he's not constantly asking me to join him. *edit, in the consumption of drugs other than cigarettes*

ahem...

in a female, i find the following attractive:
a height of about 5'5", c cup with bell curves, carved waist with some junk in the trunk, possible tats/piercings, some hippie/flower child style, sweet. cheeks that blush a must, nice hair of average or longer length, the ability to be both a best friend and a girlfriend, somebody i could see myself moving in with, or staying the night with, going to school or at least having a good job, doesn't party too much, doesn't have men/women backed up incase things go wrong, which is a major turn-off. must not be a girly-girl or a bull-dike ; )

You should come visit me at work. ;) *shifts C7A2 around on sling*

me:

Physically...I dunno actually...I guess a preference for girls who are pale/very light skinned, slim and small...like you know, 5'3" and 110lbs with a 32A type small. Pink, not red lips. Well kept and delicate hands with clear or no nail polish. Fit and smooth legs. I'm going for "cute" rather then "hot". Clothing, again, cute, feminine and playful...but not always feminine, I also like a girl who can kick it in 6 pocket trousers, boots and carry a pack around in the sun.

Intellect: Educated in some kind of physical/natural science or closely related and highly technical field like engineering or medicine. I am strict as fuck on that. Curious about the world around us, asks "why" and "how" about everything. Is comfortable with formal systems and context free grammars...i.e. mathematics or programming languages, to at least a basic degree. But playful with it, able to make witty comments and jokes rapidly on the spot. Able to argue well...like as in both making logical and valid points, as well as having a decent grasp of rhetoric and sophistry....I like to sit up late and argue about tl;dr shit no one cares about. Likes big thick textbooks and peer-reviewed journal articles. Not religious.

Social and emotional. PLAYFUL. Must not be srs, must like unkel dolan and similar things. Must like /b/. No butthurt allowed. Should um like rap and dubstep? lolwut. Should be confident and assertive with both me and other people...to the point of telling me I'm a retard and to go fuck myself if I am indeed being stupid. Not into pop culture. Should be critical of other people when they are spewing words and it is obvious they don't have a clue what they are they are talking about. Adventurous and risk taking. Not easily ruffled, not afraid of the world...like i.e. should not think twice about creeping into a derelict building, or walking down an alley at 3a.m. in a rough hood. But should also be super affectionate with people she is close with.

secksea tiems: into an open relationship...hopefully lieks other girls. Assorted kinks, I'm not too picky so long as she is not a boring vanilla type. Hopefully she likes some sm and is a top tho. At same time, should like petting and kissing and stuff. High libido and a high need for physical affection period, including not sex stuff.

I has a specimen that fits the above, so fuck yeah!

I should....teehee.... ;)

Business Casual, glasses, 5 o'clock shadow, shaggy dark blonde or jet black hair

Casual, skinny hipster-type guys, a little scruffy with unkempt hair. Basically, college guys x) Intelligent, good taste in music, and funny. I generally prefer guys with dark hair. Confident guys that know how to carry on an intelligent conversation.

In bed, I like guys to be dominant and on the rough side.

tattoos (specifically on the thigh, or a full sleeve..and classy colorful tatts not ghetto prison shit lol), black rimmed glasses, pig tails, yoga shorts/pants, mini skirts with pumps (and that thigh tatt :)), petite yet thick,brunettes with soft features, curves(!!!!!!), and lastly, SEXY eyes..not completely color specific, just sexy eyes. You either have em, or you dont...they just suck me right in!

pigtails with a pink "stretcher" (??) to keep the hair together
dilated pupils
deepthroat

in the mix :d

Hah, I'm a man and I try not to leave home without a few black hair-ties around my wrists, you never know when a long-haired babe wants to suck you dry!

Okay, in addition to my first post in here....
Besides things like someone who is caring and generous with themselves....

-Someone who makes me feel really wanted turns me on- who not though, right?
I'm talking outward references, pda, being told, seeing it in their eyes, knowing they are thinking about me, etc.
-Being overpowered
-Trust and openness- IF I can trust someone, I will be myself and allow myself to let go and be open sexually. I need this in order to get lost in it...and being able to surrender to sensations is a major turn on
-Seeing marks left on either person....and no, I'm not talking hickies
-Running my tongue along the upper lip- I don't know why but this makes me weak.
-Hand on my hips
-Passion.....this is probably the biggest thing and really involves everything in my list.
-Lower lip being sucked on
-Hard/Rough sex
-Soft, sweet sex
-Nipple play - the right touch and I'm melted.
-tattoos
-music
-Height
-Arms.....the spot on the inside of the elbow on a man is incredibly attractive
-Chiseled jaw line
-Eyes
-Humor - think this was on my first list?

It depends on what/where/when and who......my list is much, much bigger than this but I'll come back to this.

^Ha! I've never heard anyone besides myself talk about noses as a turn on but yes!
There are certain noses that are just HOT!
Particularly a defined line. :)
Good call slush.

I am a female.

Knee high socks
Stockings
Ugg boots
Boy shorts
Chokers
Guns
Military Uniforms & Police Uniforms
Getting choked
Teasing
The thought of being caught do "something," you're not supposed to be doing somewhere
Deepthroating
Girl on Girl action
Tasteful tattoos in moderation

You said I described you "to a tee." Way cool. I mostly dig your list, too...but I'm with Tricomb on the Police Uniform thing. Sorry, too many unpleasant associations. Not too keen on the Military thing, either. I'm too much of an old hippie.

Must be able to communicate during playtime
Tell me what you like
Call ur man parts ur cock (the word excites me)
Undress me slowly
Play with my hair. Preferably braid it and pull during sex
Be dominant but also allow me to dominate (I like to have a "no touching me" rule for fun)
Smack and squeeze my ass
Be able to power fuck fast and hard
<3 the look of a freshly sexed, wet cock
Bite my nipples and tell me they're perfect
I'm confident and do it with the lights on but I must admit I get weird about extended eye contact

1. Personality and looks I find irresistably attractive.
2. Good, confident, hard fucker.
3. Good size (sorry guys).

Also like an emotional guy who knows how to really conntect with you rather than use you as a random piece of meat.

Seeing somebody whom I think is an incredibly beautiful woman and dancing with her and then realizing that it's her huge dick pressing against my crotch as she strokes my behind.