• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

^^Haha, nice

I like it when a chick puts a gun to my head and makes me lick her pussy.

...or when my mustache soaks up her juices and I walk around smelling her on my upper lip. Mmmmmmm

Now, jblazing, you know better, fool.

Hahaha - yes dad...come on guy! RELAAAAAAX. ;) Just being silly and you know it.

Something that really turns me on - when a girl gets that look in her eye that shows me she wants to eat me, and makes a tiger growl fase.

When a girl isn't afraid to ask for what she wants, in fact she just goes ahead and takes it.

Last edited:
as much as i dont like being told what to do in life, it really gets me in secluded times
men chopping wood
an assertive, confident stare

God, I love this shit. Men chopping wood? That is just perfect - you have a 100% perfectly fabulous imagination. Love it. Men chopping wood.

A really passionate kiss will do it. Luckily my girlfriend is an amazing kisser, lovely lips too :).
Pre-act, getting her to wear fishnets, lie on her belly, rip the fishnets in the right places and eat her ass out from behind. Man that turns me into a monster.
Also getting her on her knees in a doggystyle position and whipping her ass with my belt. and she has an amazing ass.

During the act itself I love deepthroating, sloppy, gagging blowjobs and my girlfriend is more than happy to oblige. Also into the whole choking, slapping, dirty-talk thing. I'm rather dominant and aggressive during sex and occasionally have to restrain myself from the urge to punch her in the face lol. Not that I'd ever, ever harm her.
Mmm writing this is giving me a hard-on. Well a semi, anyway. Body still packed full of valium :( penis not responding much lately lolz

ummmm that officially made my vagina smile

what turns me on the most is when I am going down on a guy, and he is grabbing the back of my head/hair and fucking my mouth. Slapping his cock off my lips and face, telling me what a dirty fucking slut I am, and asking how many cocks I've had in my holes. OMGGGGGG so hot.

Hahaha - yes dad...come on guy! RELAAAAAAX. ;) Just being silly and you know it.

Something that really turns me on - when a girl gets that look in her eye that shows me she wants to eat me, and makes a tiger growl fase.

When a girl isn't afraid to ask for what she wants, in fact she just goes ahead and takes it.

Lol. You do know better, and that's what I was saying. Joking or not, the same rule applies to everyone.

:)

When a girl assumes the position for doggystyle then turns around and looks at me as I slide it in.

Feh. Physical and non:

The gentle clink of teeth upon piercing
Making me laugh (a lot)
Say big words and use them properly
Be honest

Belly buttons, blood and "life" play? I guess? in bed with someone you can do freaky dangerous shit with. That parts meh. only menially exciting, the exciting part is knowing that the person you're making freaky love to trusts you so much that they want to take those risks with you.

I like it when a a girl briefly sucks on my finger like she is giving head during foreplay.

Scratching my back while fucking, putting her legs around my hips... Stockings and suspenders!

Naturally busty woman wearing a white blouse, black skirt kinda like a sexy secretary and with holes ripped in her stockings. Love it.

Animal mode. Turns me on every single time he presses his groin tightly against me, letting me know he is ready by semi-dry humping my thigh. Also, pushing me (not too roughly) against a wall and kissing me fervently + holding my face. Wets my vag faster than you can say "fuck me".

Dirty talk occasionally turns me on, specifically if they are complimenting my Asian curves ._.

Being fucked doggy/missionary, with a giant full length mirror to watch us fucking. Daaaayyyuuum thinking about it made my vagina beam. oh hale

Animal mode. Turns me on every single time he presses his groin tightly against me, letting me know he is ready by semi-dry humping my thigh. Also, pushing me (not too roughly) against a wall and kissing me fervently + holding my face. Wets my vag faster than you can say "fuck me".

Dirty talk occasionally turns me on, specifically if they are complimenting my Asian curves ._.

Being fucked doggy/missionary, with a giant full length mirror to watch us fucking. Daaaayyyuuum thinking about it made my vagina beam. oh hale

My heart is racing after reading that

<3

I love it when girls dig nails into my back whilst shagging.

I also love to go down on woman I have strong feelings for, and giving them multiple orgasims. ESP when they make me stop cus they cant take any more.

:)