• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

we held a handgun to each others heads while having sex.

Back in my heavy duty street drug days, I once fellated a cops loaded gun at a party while he pulled my hair and spat in my face and threatened to fuck me with it. Huge turn on but riskier than I'd be nowadays. Ah, cocaine you are a cruel mistress...

Kissing while making love. "Preliminary" afterwards. Sex before waking up.
Being able to be yourself with all problems and faults you have and know that during that moment nothing is being judged.

Last edited:
dirty talk.

someone who can dominate me and treat me like a dirty little slut in the bedroom and like a princess in all other areas of the relationship.

people who have their shit together, no scrubs.

When she looks me straight in the eyes, knows she has my attention, and then slowly pulls her hand down over either breast and starts slowly playing with her nipple for about five seconds, then quickly stops and looks at me again. Instant Wood.

This is on the OUTSIDE of her clothes before we have met.
Forgot to state that

Smoking opium with someone. Him pleasuring me while I smoke one of my beautiful antique pipes. Sharing the smoke with him in a kiss and watching the opiate bliss wash over his face.

There's a reason they used to smoke opium in brothels in China. ;)

A woman in a sexy and super soft long faux fur coat with nothing else on underneath. There's just something about the idea of having sex with a beautiful woman in a faux fur coat while you're both rolling on MDMA.

What really turns me on is the sexy lingerie and the passionate blowjobs. It's amazing when my girlfriend gives me them, looking me in the eyes, sucking it slowly in a complete silence so I can hear the sound of it. What really turns me on is cumming in her mouth and over her face, and tits and in the pussy. She looks so nasty with a mouth full of cum, going out of it, and over her tits.

The more a girl feeds my ego, the more Im turned on. Im not proud for it but it's true.

Spoon with me and let me feel you getting harder while rubbing my stomach, breasts, etc

I really love 69'ing and being on the bottom and having a front row view of my wife's pussy up close and personal. I just love that view of the female form. Oh and I find the word "pussy" highly erotic!

All my Husband has to do is smile at me and give me the slanted head with the half smile, broadening his shoulders and playing with the band on his boxer briefs.

He is sexy as hell, incredible in bed and very generously endowed, like I'm getting impaled by a jousting rod.

He drives me absolutely insane with animal attraction and the primal urge to shred his clothes off violently.

I don't think there is a women that exists who would ever disagree with my beautiful statement, if they were to get a taste. ;)

I'm really into giving my girl/friend/best friend or fuck buddy the most satisfying experience as possible. I love eating pussy and sucking on a nice soft clit. It not only gets me aroused but it makes me have thoughts about trying the man on man thing for the first time. Especially if the woman is in complete control of everything that happens.

I love eating pussy especially if the woman is in complete control of everything that happens and she really enjoys having her pussy eaten.