• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

I like 69-ing haha.

To be honest I think my sex life has been fucked up due stuff from waay back.

I think for me the thing is if im in True Love id do anything and if its True ive allowed it to over-rule the bad shit in my past. Its hard (pardon my pun) to explain but Love is a powerful feeling.

Last edited:
Ties.
Making me have a good laugh.
When a guy goes down on me for a while and then I'm begging him to penetrate me.
Choking.
Boy shorts.

I love it when he holds my hands above my head in bed or pushes me against a wall, dunno why, just really does it for me.

I can't be held responsible for posts I make while high..... ok well I guess I could be but still nope, sorry. :)

Wearing a thong, lying stomach on the bed and getting fucked by a massive black cock from behind! Thrust it balls deep into my small Asian ass while th thing slides between my crack. Meanwhile his hands are in my thongs jerking my small Asian cock off

What really turns me on is a guy that is romantic- but not too romantic thou. I like a guy that's a little rough around the edges. Takes control. I like a guy that's very manly - feminine type guys don't do anything for me. But I'm def not into any type of s and m

Tease me, tease me and don't stop teasing me. While finding me irresistible and sexy. I havnt had sex for quiet sometime. My ex was a sex addict and would treat me with very little respect while engaging in sex, I've become very reclusive to sex with men but simultaneously craving it. I now ideally want a random man to come have sex with me, no communication and just leave. Weird, I just mentioned my desire for being teased and that's senario is the complete opposite, yet, I am hanging out with Tina so really not that suprised

slapping me in the face until my ears ring

This exactly. It's the most intense release for me, sexually and emotionally. If I need to cry and can't, having my Dom slap me across the face repeatedly until I do is one of the only ways I can reach catharsis. And the orgasms are phenomenal.

Hard biting, blood play, and ligature strangulation are also high on the list.