L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

dam it's getting hot in here :\
I was thinking the same.

I love the kind of hug that happens when a guy is a little bit taller than me and one or both of us leans in with the hip. It puts gentle, intimate pressure on the down-belows and gets me every time.

Watching the tidal motion of my lovers chest as she breaths.

I like a manly man but I like it when they smell good. I also love facial hair and I didn't used to. Men who know how to use it right are sexy.

I also like tall men.

The slight salty taste and smell on my FwB's lips when he comes up from sucking my dick for a passionate kiss before I push his head back down. Knowing that he is feeling it when my cock throbs in his mouth because of the moans he will make in response.

The way he becomes more turned on and submissive the longer he sucks me, so that eventually it doesn't even feel violent but just mutually passionate to force his face down on me while I thrust I thrust into his mouth increasingly forcefully, because I know we are in mutual ecstasy and his derives from giving himself over to my dick.

The sexual trance that sets in during long sessions of getting oral where the overload of pleasure sort of seems to shut down part of the brain, creating a euphoric sort of stupor.

The more feminine high wines which escape between the lower grunts of almost any guy who is sucking dick and really enjoying it.

The sexual trance that sets in when sucking dick for a long time where it starts to feel like I am not working to pleasure this or that particular man but more just worshipping cock in general. Or teasing the cock of someone who I can make come very easily, getting it to the point where one little lick will make it throb, but not allowing them to use their hands and finish themselves for awhile.

People whom have made a lot of progress in freeing themselves from the way they have been socially conditioned to act based on the genitalia they were born with. So cross dressers and transexuals are kind of hot to me by default or at least interesting, regardless of amazing looks or not, because I think what they do is sort of brave.

Being blunt like telling someone I want to suck their dick, or being asked. And the brief moments of eye contact which occur during oral sex which can wordlessly communicate so much in an instant.

I wonder if being on valium recently has been also effecting my promiscuity lol.

Last edited:
Feeling a mans breath on the back of my neck - instantaneous goosebumps. Also, having someone look me dead in the eyes while holding a fistful of my hair with deep inside me. Mmmmmmm droool.

The bedroom is lit only with candles.... EDM playing but not to loud.....The roll just coming up for both of us......she walks in wearing only a tiny thong and 5 inch heels.......Its going to be a long night :)

Knifes. I got that twisted fantasy of getting fucked from behind,while he cuts my back with a knife.

That sounds of so sexy!

NSFW:
C0036375-Spinal_fusion_surgery-SPL.jpg
Maybe you should find a neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon to date?

Odd turn on for me: The noise made by afterburning low by-pass turbofan engine, particularly the sound caused by the engines intake of air.

Hmmm.......I rarely post in here anymore. I'm pretty guarded on this type of thing....but I will try-

Intelligence.
When a man can hold a good conversation, teach me things I don't know, and be humble about it all- MAJOR turn on.

Dominance and Masculinity.
(Not an asshole, just someone who will take the reigns but also know when it's time to let me have them, or time to share.)

Compassion and Understanding.

Honesty.
I like when someone will be straight forward w/ me, be open and tell it like it is. ;)
(This includes calling me out hen I'm wrong and expecting the same of me)

Physically......learning one another....the ability to be uninhibited.....strength....eyes....talking me through the thoughts the occur with touch....soft touch, hard touch.....and now I'm carrying on ;)
I'll leave it there.

TOTALLY. Ahhh but when i'm having sex I like the guys to be really dominant. I want to feel out of control when i'm being fucked, hair pulling (boo my hairs too short for that now) and spanking, choking ettttc. Doesn't mean im gonna be submissive all the time, in fact i'm pretty direct, but maybe we'll play rough and tumble and claw each other and egg each other on and tease and teaaaaase.
Being teased is the biggest turn on. Like when a guy knows I just really want them to give it to me but they decide to have me at their own leisure (pleasure at your leisure take any measure to plunder all my treasure). Likewise I like to make them beg to the point where they can't control themselves and just flip me over. High passionssss.

Occasionally I get like the lesbian urges, which is like a whole other kinda attraction that I dont understand its rare anyways but if a girls really sexy and strong but friendly towards me. Like my diaphragm fitting, this pretty young doctor with blonde hair and freckles needs to decide what size of diaphragm is right for my cervix, is feeling about and im just trying to act all cool and collected while her quick slim fingers explore my vagina, not clumsy and rough like a guys but yet exerting more pressure than a guy can than I can.... anyway she tries one out for size, which is like a sort of harder bigger condom looking thing and it pings down on my cervix and feels odd and I say 'that felt strange' and she says 'I BET it did' and smiled all saucy and then I had to kinda hold the chair for support and she's like 'are you alright', me 'FINE!! Cant even remember what size I needed now, I never went back really. :p