• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

When she looks into my eyes and I feel my soul caressed

When every inch of her body perfectly fits mine and every body scent is heavenly

When we both reach a level of intimacy that I never thought could exist.

..but when I look into her eyes while making her come... nothing beats that ... nothing.

I never knew anyone else around my age who knew what these are.

Eskimo kisses? How old are you? Or, about how old are you?

I've always known what eskimo kisses are, and now I'm wondering if this is unusual or not.

A hug from behind and a kiss on the neck/shoulder, along with some softly spoken sweet nothings. Mmh

A hug from behind and a kiss on the neck/shoulder, along with some softly spoken sweet nothings. Mmh

fingertips running up the back of her arms, over her shoulders then neck ears caressing temples and fingertips through her hair followed by delicate kisses.... dam it's getting hot in here :\

First off - making me laugh. I just love to laugh, and if you can make me laugh while we're going at it your brownie points skyrocket lol.
I was with this guy and he bent down to kiss my ribs underneath my boob, and when he looked up his eyes were level with my nipple and he said, "Ahh, the nipple!" with this wolfish smile and wiggled his eyebrows up and down. Dude, it cracked me up but got me going so hard.

I love it when the guy takes the initiative. Don't just look at me - touch me.
Pulling my hair, biting my lip, squeezing me or crushing me back or pinning me against something. When we're kissing and he suddenly dives down to give my nipple a hard suck then goes back to kissing me. Grabbing me by my waist or ass, running his hands along my thighs and pulling me into him.
I love physical touch, whether it's sexual or not. And kissing. Mmmm

The way.Ms.Gs voice sounds when she's sleepy. It's cute and makes me want to nom her.

Well I'm turned by a pretty smile so it counts for me.

Who's Jen Morrison, Jim sister?

Obviously what really turns me on is when my lover (only have one of them and she has been my one and only lover for over a decade) tells me she wants to suck my dick and then starts off by first cupping my dick and balls with her hands while passionately making out with me. Then when I'm hard she proceeds to give me head like she really enjoys it. The more turned on she gets while doing it the more it turns me on.

For some weird reason I don't want her to suck me until I cum. I'd much rather switch to fucking for that (never had a partner swallow and don't ever really want her to). I would like to cum all over her face just once but will never ask or actually do it because I care too much for her and I know (atleast I think I know) she would not appreciate it.

I don't know why... and I've never admitted this to anyone anywhere... but I like it when she kisses me after she gives me head. Like I said, I never cum in her mouth but after she gives me really good head I can faintly smell precum on her breath and it fucking turns me even more. I am straight though I do have some fantasies of complete role reversal (actually switching bodies) so who knows maybe it stems from that. Maybe I am bisexual who knows.

I love it when she looks back at me with that lustful look in her eyes while I'm fucking her doggie style.

I love watching her face as she climaxes while riding on top of me.

I love sucking on her nipples when they are big and hard. The bigger and harder they get the better. Sometimes I pretend I'm actually sucking her dick (switching bodies thing again) and that turns me on even more.

I like it when she sits on my face even though I cant really breath or accurately eat her out like this.

I absolutely love it when she squirts while riding me. The louder and wetter the better.

I love it when she smiles at me while our eyes meet and it feels like our souls briefly merge into one.

I would really love it if she understood and accepted the true me (flaws and all) because I live a hidden life of shame. She knows not of my account here on bluelight and we never talk about my drug use. She knows but we don't discuss it though I wish we could because I need her help and her guidance badly. Maybe somehow someway she can read this. I hope and pray she does and I hope and pray she understands.

I like the cute little squeek sound Ms.G makes when I squish/poke/etc her.

The way a girls jeans will fall around her hip bones.. (if she has nice ones of course)