• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

when a guy's hands are so big compared to mine that he can almost wrap them around my waist :)

when a girl can be as wicked as me. I like a girl with a dark sense of humor, same twisted ideas I have (be my bonnie and I her clyde), daring and adventurous and enjoys excitement, mmmm I miss her so much...

I got a pair of gloves that are warmed in the microwave. I overheated them a little and put them in my pockets.

I got a nice sensation from the hot gloves in my pants pockets.

I don't know if it really "times 2" turned me on.

But it got my attention. %)

1) love- being able to count on the person 100% and knowing each other completely
2) pain
3) shooting speedballs during sex

P.s. all this talk about pinned/dilated pupils.... Fuck I never knew. Been on opiates 24/7 for about 2.5 years now, and I have been alone the entire time :( for the first year it was banging heroin and my pupils almost entirely disappeared. I think pinned is better cuz you can see more color and big pupils remind me of withdrawals and acid trips, very offputting

I don't like pinned pupils....think about it. It's a sign of aggression or disgust (in the absence of drugs) and big pupils are a sign of affection, and every girl I've been with, well their pupils dilate during orgasm.

So I really prefer mydrasis to miosis. Much sexier IMO.

Right^

I really enjoy being nomm'd for like 20 or 30 minutes until I'm begging for penetration. In the ideal situation he ignores my plea and continues to drive me mad nomming away.

^
Thats fucking wild mate!lol
@ mr scagnattie btw.lol

Oh man it's the best. Me and my ex would have our shots pre-made and hit each other while we were fucking. Ughhh talk about a fucking God like feeling. My heart starts racing just thinking about it.. :\

Oh man it's the best. Me and my ex would have our shots pre-made and hit each other while we were fucking. Ughhh talk about a fucking God like feeling. My heart starts racing just thinking about it.. :\

And I thought I was wild when I was fucking on tramadol and coke (caine not cola, im not complete pussy.lol) but you guys are on a whole different level. Your rapidly becoming my anti-hero/hero! lmao

And I thought I was wild when I was fucking on tramadol and coke (caine not cola, im not complete pussy.lol) but you guys are on a whole different level. Your rapidly becoming my anti-hero/hero! lmao

Haha.

A naked spoon will only result in one thing.

Suspenders and lingerie turn the switch on instantly ..

Hmmm....

When you are sitting across from someone at dinner or a bar having excellent conversation and that look gets passed between and you KNOW that there is mad attraction/you are destined to fuck

A sly smile which reaches the eyes

Having my nipples lightly bitten

Various rape fantasies...of course not my bag in real life, but I can always come hard thinking of situations like these

When my lover cries out when he comes

Nice hard cocks

....and probably a lot of other things that I will think of later