• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What psychedelics do you wished you stocked up on?

No but thanks for feeling the need to highlight something that wouldn't have been noticed in the first place. To prove your point your just digging my grave even deeper (not that I in anyway expect a raid), do you realize how much shit gets seized on the daily at customs? Nobody is gonna bust any doors down for an unscheduled drug.... can we stop talking about this now? Also I would apreciate it if you removed my original quote, I edited it out of my post.

Last edited:
I'm currently stocking up on MXE (and K when I can find it). It's not illegal yet but just in case I'd like to get some while it's somewhat cheap and available. Really wish I had discovered it sooner--- I recently tried MXE for the first time just last week and it blew my fucking mind. Very exotic and strange but sedating and palatable, without the edge of traditional psychs (or significant body load, for that matter). It really has all the characteristics of a perfect drug for me. I especially dig the "stimulated numbness" I get from bumping low doses.

To keep on topic though, I really wish I had collected some of the 2Cs (mainly B, C and E) as well as kept some of my god-awful-but-peculiarly-pressed ecstasy pills circa 2008-2009 (The Year of the Piperazine). Here's one of my favorites that I sadly lost during a move:

gn4FLobl.jpg

Isn't that beautiful?! It's a 3D fuckin' diamond! Ignore the PMA, I swear it's bomb thizz yo.

But seriously, what a beauty.

I would love me some good ol LSD, im finding that its not as easy to find as it was 10 years ago. I read an interesting article on erowid about LSD in 2014, i highly recommend checking that out. The problen with acid is its just so damn hard to make! So many people find it easier to get 2Cs or just grow theur own shrooms. Ive tried almost all of them out there, and i still think my most glowing revelating experience was on 3 hits of acid.. No other psychedelic seems to give me the 'melting' visuals. So a hefty amount of acid would be grand. Along with "cactus snot" ;) as someone on this thread posted.

LSD, MDMA and MXE. I have 2/3 on hand currently, but not in an amount that will last me any significant amount of time :(

I wish I would've bought a bunch of dank last time I went to my home town. Good weed where I live now is hard to come by and expensive. I've never had any rc's save for an unknown Nbome, and I had no desire to restock on that soooo.... I wish I had gotten in on the 2c-x craze of the late 2000's, but I just started tripping in 2012 :(

I want Ganesha. The Red Ruby Crystals it comes in. I don't think it has ever been synthed but i would punch the baby jesus, in the MOUTH to sample that one.

Wish I'd stocked up on 2C-T-7, 2C-E, 2C-B when I had the chance, remember being able to get that stuff & more easily & ~98% pure, but that was in the early days & I didn't use that connection enough before it dried up.
Synthetic DMT too, best DMT I've ever tried, different from anything extracted, haven't seen it in about 10 years though.

CaptainKratom, is the 5-MeO-MiPT you're vaporising freebase or a salt?

The 2C-Xs are still out there
Do drug dealers sell them? Lol. I've never met anyone in real life who even knows what a phenethylamine is, let alone knows where to get any 2c-x's. Although my old roomy did try 2C-I at a festival in 2012, but that's the only person I know. I've never tried any. When I try to explain to people that there are other tryps besides mushrooms, other lysergimides besides LSD, other phens besides the Nbomes which we call pseudo-acid, they get confused and look at me funny...

It's really horribly depressing. Despite the fact that I haven't found LSD for over a year and it's my favorite drug, I'd rather get some 2C-B just because it looks like the 'Bees' knees, ahahah. See what I did there? But seriously, I just wana try some non-nbome phens.... :'(

Heck, many of the younger peeps I've befriended didn't even know they weren't taking acid when they took Nbomes, so that kinda expresses the lack of drug knowledge in my circle.

CaptainKratom, is the 5-MeO-MiPT you're vaporising freebase or a salt?
It's the HCL salt, I know it's probably not reccomended but it smokes fine, no harsh taste and vapes instantly... effects were very noticeable instantly after the first 5mg hit.

AL-LAD, Ketamine, & 2c-b. The latter two i can get, but it's a bit outta the way for me.

2C-C, LSD, DiPT, 4-HO-DET. I wish I still had my 4 grams of 2C-T-2 :/

AL-LAD for sure. What a fucking gem that one was. And to think, it pretty much just spontaneously precipitated out of the sky one day, right on top of our unsuspecting heads. What a magical day that was! Got my fingers crossed for a redux, soon. Until then, I'm biding patiently %)

Would love a few grams of 2C-B.... I could take that shit until the end of time.

Me too folley ive got about 250mg i think left but my 2cb vender has quit selling
So when its gone
Ive only access to shit street drugs pills pot mcat coke crack smack
None of lovely ones id groen acustom to like my 2c of mdma