• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What psychedelics do you wished you stocked up on?

None of those are available in Canada. Unless you know someone, I'm pretty sure those are all available in the states. DOC was never available due to amphetamines being prohibited up here.

How likely does customs catch stuff like that in the mail?
What happens if they do? I mean if you payed in properly tumbled bitcoin they can't prove you're the one who ordered it....

How likely does customs catch stuff like that in the mail?
What happens if they do? I mean if you payed in properly tumbled bitcoin they can't prove you're the one who ordered it....

Depends on the country. Depends on the amount. Depends on the drug and what schedule it is. It is possible, and has happened, that they send a fake mailman and get you to sign for it and kick down your door soon after. People have been busted for ordering drugs they thought were legal from overseas. No matter what anyone tells you this isn't 100 percent safe.

Mescaline HCl
2C-B-fly
4-HO-DPT
AL-LAD
DOEF
MDA
MMDA
2C-EF
DET

MXE - I used the last of my stash up recently and its become rather hard to get here recently even though its still legal AFAIK. Probably for the best but MXE is a truly incredible substance, I wouldn't mind having like 10 or so grams to put away (or like 1000 =D)

ketamine - only got to try it a couple times before it dried up around here. I wish I would have gotten a decent amount to play around with for a while.

MDMA - but who am I kidding I can't stock up on good MDMA lol if I have it I eat it

None.

So long as the classic botanicals are out there, I know I can get a therapeutic trip goin' if/when the day comes that I need it. That's good enough for me.

=D<3

Mescaline HCl
2C-B-fly
4-HO-DPT
AL-LAD
DOEF
MDA
MMDA
2C-EF
DET
NO aMT!!! You were abusing the fuck out of it though so I'm assuming it lost it's magic?

Keep your eyes peeled next time Captain and make sure you buy 500 blotters just to push you on ;)

Are you saying there's another batch in the works, black told me small batches come up every once in a while but it's not like I check the vendors stock like I check BL which is quite often... I'm a real slacker at work somtimes hehe =D. If another lysergamide pops up I'm buying at least a half sheet. It's sad that I've tried no other lysergamides besides shitty LSA's and LSD which Is my favorite tool for truely profound experiences. Never dose less than 3 blotters. AL-LAD sounded fantastic. LSZ though, sounds too edgy and for most it carries alot of anxiety and bodyload.... maybe I'll purchase 3 blots and check ot oit anyways, I need to see what this unique class has to offer, lysergamides carry both the phen and tryptamine skeleton right? Or is that unique to LSD?

Last edited:
When I buy I think 'oh this sounds nice, would be cool to do it with X Y and Z and try out at a range of doses' and then end up buying like a g+ of something active at 10mg. And then when it comes I realise i just don't use drugs enough to see me even use any chem more than 3 times. So I regret buying so much 4-AcO-DMT, 5-MeO-MiPT, the NBOMes. Who knows, might be glad to have them far in the future

I'm a fan of the more stimmy light psychedelics things like amt, mescaline sounds perfect at it's lower doses, and I'd probably give every empathogen a bash if i could get my hands on them...and the time to do them. In a way I wish I'd stocked more up on 6-apb but I've got plenty left, just need to stop being so generous...

Why not just buy in smaller amounts? In reality though if you like the substances at least you have a long term supply of them. Btw if you haven't already tried, vape the 5-meo-mipt... it's like psychedelic crack lol, lasts about an hour or two and hits you hard with earthy tryptamine visuals. Yesterday (or today really as I'm still tripping from 25d) I decided to vape the 5-meo-mipt and I instantly fell in love, I typically find oral doses a bit meh but vaping it makes the trip so much better and really enhances other drugs nicely, In my case 6-apb, kratom, and 25d nbome...

I wish I could've stocked up on Mescaline when I knew someone who had a bunch. Too bad I was broke as fuck back then, but I got to enjoy some of it anyways. At least there's San Pedro cactus, which I'll get around to trying one of these days (probably in the summer or late spring, kinda wanna do it at my family's cabin in the woods of Vermont). Kinda wish I'd bought a bunch of MET before it seemingly disappeared from the market, but I'd need to find a really good way to store it as it would degrade horribly anyways...

Last edited:
Definitely 2c-b and Ketamine (the latter is very rare around here).
And 2c-t7!
Also I would obviously like a nice bag of Mescaline HCL.

2C-x's and whatever decent psychs were still legal 1-2 years ago. Nothing is available anymore. I'd love to do some LSZ or AL-LAD can't find them anymore.

--snip-- (-;

This is off topic, I know.

Is there risk associated with revealing information about seized drug shipments associated with your address? Could this type of data be used in combination with parallel construction* to press charges against someone? Nobody around here could gain access to this type of information. I speculate there is some risk involved.

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_construction

--------------------
http://www.shulginresearch.org
http://www.freeleonardpickard.org
http://www.maps.org
http://www.erowid.org

Last edited:
This was months ago, i recieved a letter in the mail saying it was seized and that's the end of that. AL-LAD isn't even scheduled in the US and for 5 semi-legal blotters I can assure you I will be fine. Also, how could anyone confirm my address from a post on BL, which definately doesn't have my address anywhere on it. I don't see where your coming from.

NO aMT!!! You were abusing the fuck out of it though so I'm assuming it lost it's magic?

Well, I could get AMT right now if I wanted, so I didn't include it. And a few years ago, which was about a year since I had had any AMT before that, I tried 2 doses of AMT (a few weeks apart), and both times it made me feel almost a bit flu-like, with a raging headache and a bit of dysphoria. I don't know why, unless AMT had changed for me because of my extreme abuse of it. The same thing happened with alcohol for me. However I'd still like to try it again rectally because both of the times it made me feel sick, I took it orally.

This was months ago, i recieved a letter in the mail saying it was seized and that's the end of that. AL-LAD isn't even scheduled in the US and for 5 semi-legal blotters I can assure you I will be fine. Also, how could anyone confirm my address from a post on BL, which definately doesn't have my address anywhere on it. I don't see where your coming from.

They could look up the IP address your posts are associated with and tie that to a physical location. But I'm sure they wouldn't unless they thought maybe you were involved in some sort of large-scale distribution perhaps.

Last edited by a moderator:
For 5 unscheduled blotters 8)

Well, I could get AMT right now if I wanted, so I didn't include it. And a few years ago, which was about a year since I had had any AMT before that, I tried 2 doses of AMT (a few weeks apart), and both times it made me feel almost a bit flu-like, with a raging headache and a bit of dysphoria. I don't know why, unless AMT had changed for me because of my extreme abuse of it. The same thing happened with alcohol for me. However I'd still like to try it again rectally because both of the times it made me feel sick, I took it orally.

Oh yeah, orally always meake me feel like shit but only for the first 2-3 hours, plugged FTW...

Why not just buy in smaller amounts? In reality though if you like the substances at least you have a long term supply of them. Btw if you haven't already tried, vape the 5-meo-mipt... it's like psychedelic crack lol, lasts about an hour or two and hits you hard with earthy tryptamine visuals. Yesterday (or today really as I'm still tripping from 25d) I decided to vape the 5-meo-mipt and I instantly fell in love, I typically find oral doses a bit meh but vaping it makes the trip so much better and really enhances other drugs nicely, In my case 6-apb, kratom, and 25d nbome...

What's your dose for vaping 5-MeO-MiPT? I really like it orally a lot for the smooth, subtle alteration it provides, it puts my emotions and energy right (usually). I could imagine it being very nice vaped.

For 5 unscheduled blotters 8)

Exactly. Just saying, it is technically possible for Bluelight posts to lead to you so still best to be fairly circumspect in general.

I vaped 4 5mg doses with about 5-10mins in between doses... it was very mellow and quite visual, visuals were comparable to a couple grams of mush.

--Snip--

How I view this is dependent on how I see the "War On Drugs". If psychedelic and cannabis prohibition exist to protect you from physically harmful chemicals your safe. The government has the blotters so you are protected from being exposed to the dangerous chemical. Your protected and their job is done.

I think the "War On Drugs" is for social control. In my paradigm getting busted is a more complicated issue. The fact that someone is insignificant in regards to chemical distribution doesn't mean they are insignificant from a societal perspective.

Can you see my perspective more clearly?

--------------------
http://www.shulginresearch.org
http://www.freeleonardpickard.org
http://www.maps.org
http://www.erowid.org

Last edited: