• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What psychedelics do you wished you stocked up on?

I have MAYBE 100mg left.. I'm sad :( luckily I have maybe a quarter gram of 2C-I and quite a few other finds but they simply don't hold a candle to da Beez

Thats all ive got i had coke cat md and cb now ice just got that bit of cb i tried my dude he said he retired im gutted
Called a local mate n all ive sorsed is the usual street shit i listed

DMT
AL-LAD
LSD
ALD 52
Mescaline
MDA
MDMA
2C-B
2C-E
2C-I
4-ACO-DMT

In that order.
Does that mean you've actually seen/tried ALD 52? Or you just wish you had some?

I'm genuinely curious, not tryin to doubt hah.

Last edited:
I recently managed to get a hold of some after years of trying to find it. I haven't tried it yet but I finally have a chance to this weekend so I'm pretty excited!

I wish I'd ever had a way to get any 2C-x, but especially 2C-E & 2C-P, as they seem to be the most "serious" & long lasting...supposedly I'll get to try 2C-EF eventually. And who knows, maybe I'll find a dealer who sells some 2C's, I've heard that there are some of them around here, somewhere...ALD-52 would be quite a find, I'd be so excited if I got my hands on some. I wish I'd snapped up AL-LAD instead of thinking "oh it'll be around for a while I'll get some someday". At least I can still get some LSZ sometime, and AL-LAD will probably show up again eventually...

It's pretty easy to find 2C-Xs still, but probably not from real-life dealers. You do have to be willing to have illegal substances sent to your door through the mail though.

Ever since the 2c's have been scheduled I rarely see any 2c's on the street besides when some geeky kid sold me some 2c-i and some asshole sold me god knows what 2c as "molly", had fun though... just wish he would've been straight forward with me and told me what the hell I'd ingested. I would assume it was a mild dose of the t-x series but it's anyones guess.

Yeah, I don't really wanna (hypothetically of course) send illegal substances to my doorstep until I'm out of my parents place- not trying to get them busted for my drugs! Once I move out there may be a different story though. I've seen 2C-P offered by one surface web vendor, I'm definitely tempted, but that's far sketchier than all the semi-legal chems I do buy...or at least it feels that way to me.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't really wanna (hypothetically of course) send illegal substances to my doorstep until I'm out of my parents place- not trying to get them busted for my drugs! Once I move out there may be a different story though. I've seen 2C-P offered by one surface web vendor, I'm definitely tempted, but that's far sketchier than all the semi-legal chems I do buy...or at least it feels that way to me.

Yeah, good call, gotta respect your parents. :) I was sold "synthetic mesacline" once in college before I had really tried any non-standard drugs, except I did foxy a couple of times (sold by a semi-friend, for $20 for 20mg, the bastard), I only knew it as foxy. Anyway, the "synthetic mescaline" was fucking strong, looking back I'm pretty sure it was 2C-E, unknown dosage. Those are the only times I have ever encountered anyone in real life selling RCs, or even knowing about them 99% of the time. Today might be different, this was in 2002-2005, the college years.

MXE is the number one that I love and can't seem to find, at least not without massive amount of effort. Kind of wish I'd grabbed a gram of 4 aco mipt when I had the chance but it pops up now and then. Got good 2cx hook ups. 4 aco dmt, 4 ho met all good as well. Wouldn't mind some DOx's namely DOM and DOC. Have not had them in a while. So pretty much just MXE, a few DOx's and 4 aco mipt.