• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids What Opiate are doing right now?

I just took a half dram of soothing syrup feeling pretty good

WTF pickle juice seems like it would guarantee throwing up after kratom. Im not a bitch about taste of things in general but kratom is hard to get used to, its mostly from the amount of powder. Try not gagging on 5 teaspoons of ultra fine powder in one go. Ive walked into my office covered in green powder looking like ive been snorting green tea all afternoon from wash and tossing in the car.

Kratom itself doesn't taste too bad. The tea made the crushed leaf isn't too bad at all. If its brewed not too strongly it almost tastes good as a tea. Then again the strength of tea that actually tastes good doesn't do a whole lot. It has to be very bitter to have a strong effect. When my nose starts itching i know its a good dose (its test of any good opioid high). Problem is, the dose of kratom that actually makes my nose itch is also one that causes pretty heavy dizziness and nausea.
I used to chase my kratom wash n toss with 2 year out of date lumpy milk never failed I imagined the milk was codeine cwe old urges y'know

30ml methadone going up to 40 tomorrow not had any heroin since yesterday but I can nearly guarantee I will get a call in a few hours for a bag on tick I should tell him to fuck off but I'm to scared I will regret it he's don't tuck about either he has a schedule if he comes past my area and I don't answer that's it he aint coming back until the next day on the plus side I'm living on my own with my own place again and it's a nice area and nice but nosey neighbours

I'm up to 50g of super green kratom so far today; I avoid most "traditional" opiates besides an occasional morphine.

O-desmethyltramadol 🤞 Hoping to get regular tramadol again soon though. Or maybe even Dihydrocodeine if I find a connect for that again. Goddamn I hate the fucking drug laws. Why are the weaker/moderate opioids/opiates not just regulated and easier available? It's literally easier to get stronger opioids than the less addictive ones of the bunch... argh. 😪

So, not sure as to where this should be posted as its kind of a two-parter.

first part: spending the better part of the past two months quitting heroin for a week or so, and then relapsing for 3 weeks. I am doing very little, luckily, and make it last.

Second part: got myself a nasty case of cellulitis on my ankle. Took what I thought was every consideration in staying sterile. Washed my hands used new rigs EVERY time, new cotton. But I may have

fucked up with the water part. I had a small travel size bottle I kept my water in. So, when the little red circle on my ankle presented itself I started using bottled water. Four days later, red spot was

growing and I had what looked like purple freckles on my calf. So, took myself to the ER (don't want to lose my foot or leg) and I entered with a 101 temp, tachacardia, sepsis, cellulitis and leukopenia.

Fuck me. I have slowly been losing white cells since January. And I saw my PCP yesterday and immediately made a lab order for hepatic liver panel. I'm thinking I have Hep C and its just been dormant

until now. I've lost 7 lbs without effort. Does anyone have any info on Hep? My partner and I only used together, always with new rigs or if we had to, we would bleach the used ones. Is it possible I

caught this from my partner, like 20 years ago???? He died of a drug overdose in February of 2016. I just don't know what else it could be. I don't drink or take mass amounts of tylenol.

When a close friend began making very few white blood cells, he was shortly diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma.
I would definitely have this checked out.