• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids What Opiate are doing right now?

was doing some very fine heroin. now I've got 6 days clean...again. But I never stop trying to quit. Trying to beat my 10 day record, and then 30 days would be THE ULTIMATE. But I know not to get ahead of myself.

My fiance and I of 2 and a half years recently broke up. Well, my ex flushed away all my subs when he left. Fucking bitch. (this is after I found him smoking crack in the bathroom)

So I went to get oxy's the other day, but then my dealer couldn't find them (cause he like gave them to some other guy to hold onto?) so I just bought heroin instead. So yeah, that's how I tried heroin for the first time. Not gonna lie, I probably tried it to numb out some of the pain I've been feeling lately. Haven't done it for three days, but I'm about to do some now.

I guess out of spite he wanted to flush ALL my drugs after I found him relapsing on crack

• Heart
Reactions: Ds
No opiate here per say, just took some kratom and I got a great opiate-like buzz because I’m very opiate naive now a days. Neat drug, but the toss and wash is fucking disgusting and something I will never enjoy. I find that chasing it with pickle juice keeps me from puking it all up.

🧙‍♂️

WTF pickle juice seems like it would guarantee throwing up after kratom. Im not a bitch about taste of things in general but kratom is hard to get used to, its mostly from the amount of powder. Try not gagging on 5 teaspoons of ultra fine powder in one go. Ive walked into my office covered in green powder looking like ive been snorting green tea all afternoon from wash and tossing in the car.

Kratom itself doesn't taste too bad. The tea made the crushed leaf isn't too bad at all. If its brewed not too strongly it almost tastes good as a tea. Then again the strength of tea that actually tastes good doesn't do a whole lot. It has to be very bitter to have a strong effect. When my nose starts itching i know its a good dose (its test of any good opioid high). Problem is, the dose of kratom that actually makes my nose itch is also one that causes pretty heavy dizziness and nausea.

I've been on like a 2 week morphine adventure lol. Not looking forward to running out in a few days tho :poop:

2 weeks shouldn't be too bad maybe get some kratom or immodium for a softer landing. That said these days i bet id get pretty sick if i was using morphine at significant doses for 2 weeks straight. These days i get set off pretty easily despite have past giant habits (or perhaps as result of).

My fiance and I of 2 and a half years recently broke up. Well, my ex flushed away all my subs when he left. Fucking bitch. (this is after I found him smoking crack in the bathroom)

So I went to get oxy's the other day, but then my dealer couldn't find them (cause he like gave them to some other guy to hold onto?) so I just bought heroin instead. So yeah, that's how I tried heroin for the first time. Not gonna lie, I probably tried it to numb out some of the pain I've been feeling lately. Haven't done it for three days, but I'm about to do some now.

I guess out of spite he wanted to flush ALL my drugs after I found him relapsing on crack

Get yourself together sister you are going nowhere fast and i know from experience. Easy to say that of course.

WTF pickle juice seems like it would guarantee throwing up after kratom. Im not a bitch about taste of things in general but kratom is hard to get used to, its mostly from the amount of powder. Try not gagging on 5 teaspoons of ultra fine powder in one go. Ive walked into my office covered in green powder looking like ive been snorting green tea all afternoon from wash and tossing in the car.

Kratom itself doesn't taste too bad. The tea made the crushed leaf isn't too bad at all. If its brewed not too strongly it almost tastes good as a tea. Then again the strength of tea that actually tastes good doesn't do a whole lot. It has to be very bitter to have a strong effect. When my nose starts itching i know its a good dose (its test of any good opioid high). Problem is, the dose of kratom that actually makes my nose itch is also one that causes pretty heavy dizziness and nausea.
Vinegar is good for stomach acid. Doubt its pleasant or will work with a tosh and wash of Kratom. The reflux that it can give is indeed like you been snorting Matcha and spilled it all over you.

its simpler then that to ingest Kratom. Dump your dose in hot boiled water. Stir. add cold water as needed another stir. And gulp it down as fast as naturally ( your stomach in this case) possible.
Don't go to fast nor to slow. The taste would activate my reflex.

I take little sips of pickle juice after I toss and wash, even if I feel it coming back up it stops me from vomiting every time. Olive juice also works well to keep me from completely evacuating my whole dose (~ 18-20 grams kratom powder and ~5 oz of hot water).
Ok I'll bite. I admit I use to gag at kratom and needed to think about eating ice cream or something to get it down. These days I can put 10 grams in my mouth make it a paste with sips of water and do about 10 swallows until it is down without gagging. I do however eat something once it is down. I do it twice a session. :) Usually something bready to absorb. It is dangerous my way. Taking 10 grams in the mouth is choking terrirory. But I am so use to it. I just did that now. My last kratom was 18 hours ago.

But yeah I did gag reading pickle juice. :)

Last edited:
I've been prescribed Oxycodone IR 30mg x4 daily (120mg/24hrs) for 5 years now and it sufficiently keeps my pain under control in combination with Pregabalin 100mg x3 (300mg/24hrs) daily. Occasionally I can get Dihydrocodeine as well from an illicit source but I need far higher dosages of that to match my tolerance to the Oxycodone.

Last edited:
Methadone. Recently had a really nice few days with a few points of heroin. Finally had my last remaining shot 2 days ago.

So just methadone.. For now.

I take little sips of pickle juice after I toss and wash, even if I feel it coming back up it stops me from vomiting every time. Olive juice also works well to keep me from completely evacuating my whole dose (~ 18-20 grams kratom powder and ~5 oz of hot water).

Pickle juice keeps you from immediately vomiting because when the saltiness of the brine hits your mouth/throat, your body instantly stops making that flood of saliva that is produced right before you vomit to protect your esophagus and throat from stomach acid and vomit. Olive brine works the same way, and the overwhelming taste of pickle/olive brine immediately masks the foul taste of kratom.

It works! Trust me

🧙‍♂️
Lol your post was right on time. My and the wife struggled to get it down. Last night dude at the smoke shop says "I just spoon it in and wash it down."

What he didn't tell me is it would turn out like the Cinnamon challenge. Pooooof!

I measure my dose and dump it in a coffee cup. Then I add just enough hot water from the sink and stir it until it is dissolved. You don’t want it too viscous, but also not to watery. You just need it suspended enough to shoot it down and then chase it with pickle/olive brine.

I know it sounds disgusting, but it works. I haven’t puked in years doing it this way. My wife also takes it that way.

🧙‍♂️
I love pickles so this may be my deal. Thank Wiz!

That's a petty bitch ya got there! No offense, seriously. And I KNOW HOW BAD YOU ARE HURTING RIGHT NOW. But dude, I started heroin straight i.v, first go. Didn't think much of it the first time. Second time...fucking got me. 18 years later.....still at it. Nobody can tell. THAT IS MY FUCKING PROBLEM. Be careful. Its the best fucking drug in the world, to me.

In a little over 30 hours I shall be doing some Oxycontin (OC 80's) with some great potentiators.

That's a petty bitch ya got there! No offense, seriously. And I KNOW HOW BAD YOU ARE HURTING RIGHT NOW. But dude, I started heroin straight i.v, first go. Didn't think much of it the first time. Second time...fucking got me. 18 years later.....still at it. Nobody can tell. THAT IS MY FUCKING PROBLEM. Be careful. Its the best fucking drug in the world, to me.

Nobody can tell? You saying you've been an iv heroin user for 18 years without everything going to complete shit?

Didn't take me nearly that long, though I also started with IV. I didn't give a shit at the time really.