• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids What Opiate are doing right now?

My fiance and I of 2 and a half years recently broke up. Well, my ex flushed away all my subs when he left. Fucking bitch. (this is after I found him smoking crack in the bathroom)

So I went to get oxy's the other day, but then my dealer couldn't find them (cause he like gave them to some other guy to hold onto?) so I just bought heroin instead. So yeah, that's how I tried heroin for the first time. Not gonna lie, I probably tried it to numb out some of the pain I've been feeling lately. Haven't done it for three days, but I'm about to do some now.

I guess out of spite he wanted to flush ALL my drugs after I found him relapsing on crack

Nobody can tell? You saying you've been an iv heroin user for 18 years without everything going to complete shit?

Didn't take me nearly that long, though I also started with IV. I didn't give a shit at the time really.
Correction: I gave up rigs when I finally ran out of real estate to shoot in...hands, feet, ankles. Never my neck though. I have a snake bite on my inside left elbow that you can barely see now. I snort these days. I dropped out of Nursing school, but not sure if it was the dope or just me not being really sure about the commitment to the work, as I was also holding down a full-time job. This was only 3 years into my addiction. Didn't see ANY problems yet. I also lived out of state from my family, so they weren't monitoring my daily movements. Physically, you just could not tell I was a functioning addict. But
psychologically, I know I was just shut down. Which, well, is what I wanted. When I do heroin, I get the energy from it. I don't sit, slack-jawed in a chair with drool hanging out of my mouth. My goal is
never to over do it. I don't want to be fucked up, just numb enough to try and navigate my way through life with all of my attendant issues. I used to have a gram a day habit. Now, I can make a gram
last 10 days...no shit.

In a little over 30 hours I shall be doing some Oxycontin (OC 80's) with some great potentiators.
My apologies. It was 8 Oxycontin (OC 60's) that I acquired - not OC 80'S. For some reason the OC 60's work out cheaper than the OC 80's (Due to rules of this board I can't go into detailed price discussion) Anyway, been nodding like a donkey most of the day off 3 x 60 mg Oxy's alongside Carisoprodol and Pregabalin.

Careful if you have little/no tolerance, as that combo can be lethal.

Kratom. Getting some H soon though.

I always get pharma OxyContin 40mg er pills . Kratom fucked my tolerance and now I need to chew a whole 40 mg to feel it good ! For a couple months I couldn’t get my oxy and started Kratom and now I get my oxy back and I still have to dose a little Kratom cause the oxy doesn’t cover it Kratom withdrawal , it’s weird !

I was in a pain clinic from the many operations I've had from 6 hip replacements,BTK amputation,Fractured femur and rotator cuff surgery and before being discharged for taking a medicine the same dr. had prescribed 6 months earlier,was taking 3 8mg dilaudid and 3 oxycodone 20 mg for breakthrough pain. I never had any withdrawal and stopped cold Turkey, is this normal not to have any symptoms?

Injecting subutex is what i do everyday atm. Next week i should be finally getting into a buprenorphine maintenance program.

I have waited this for about month now. I'm so fed up to the daily injections. Plus i'm getting My buprenorphine for free when i am in the maintenance program

ordered some oxyss.. looking forward to em. Got hooked ever since I had surgery 2 years ago and was prescribe 50 5mg unnecessarily

I’m curious as to the chance that you are ordering real Oxys.

Unless you’re getting them from a prescription/ed source, I think a good portion of those available and advertised today are pressed pills with a liberal helping of Fentanyl.

I’m curious as to the chance that you are ordering real Oxys.

Unless you’re getting them from a prescription/ed source, I think a good portion of those available and advertised today are pressed pills with a liberal helping of Fentanyl.
Good point. I was prescribed real stuff years ago and have been feeling like I need that escape lately. Reviews were good but you never know....

Lol your post was right on time. My and the wife struggled to get it down. Last night dude at the smoke shop says "I just spoon it in and wash it down."

What he didn't tell me is it would turn out like the Cinnamon challenge. Pooooof!
This is actually the best most tasteless method. You're thinking about it wrong. It's not cinnamon challenge. You barely even taste it.

You don't swish it around in your mouth. You dump about 1g on the front/middle of your tongue and then swallow it in one or two gulps.

It's way closer to swallowing a pill vs what you're imagining.

My monthly tele-health appt with my pain doc was just completed. I’m getting extra Oxys for the tooth removal pain. Thank you.