What made you smile today? ver. Put on a happy face

well went to a Japanese hibachi restaurant here in town, and caught 3 shirmp there were tossed to me. in front of like 15 people.

plus they came and sang happy birthday in Japanese, so that was pretty cool.

Awesome! Also: happy birthday mofo-- sounds like it was a good one!

Sunshine and cool breeze......seeing sailboats out and the Canadian mountains shining in the sunlight.

i was baked this morning, sitting outside waiting for the bus, smoking crush, and the weather was perfect and the breeze was so nice, i almost started to cry of happiness. life is beautiful. :3

Meh talking to a friend of mine cheered me up. She knows who she is so thats good enough.

leaving work

everything until that point was fucking shit, that moment when i know it's the longest possible moment until i get back to work is my favourite point in every week day

yeah i need a new job

I slept VERY well last night, AND I had an awesome dream last night. :)
I can add more later today. Life i goood man.

I never thought I'd be able to say this, but I am SO happy that I was able to talk to my Dad and cheer him up! (If you've been on here long enough you have probably heard me go on rants about my family- in particular parental- issues) BIG SMILE for this one. <3

ninjadanslarbretabar

and this text message from my dad:

"Many thanks for the dose of Joni, especially the video of California. Since I fell in love with her in 1977, listening to 'Blue & Ladies of the Canyon' while driving to California to live there, she has remained ageless to me. Perpetually 20-something forever. I was worried that the video might be of a much older Joni. Not to worry. That clip is the quintessential Joni. Her music is a touchstone, a talisman, something you touch without thinking of it. Anyway, thanks for sharing with me, another plank in the bridge that connects us. Hope you are having Bomb Dia (Portuguese for good day, I think). Ttys, Dad"

California

Being allowed to take my 12hour night shift off as holiday at short notice. So nice being able to sleep at the same time as everyone else.