What made you smile today? ver. Put on a happy face

someone ive told naked truth(s) to still respects me, and it reveals more of his character than mine.

he knows who he is. chur, boss <3

Being alone with my sadness and being able to embrace it...sounds weird but its good to feel something authentic. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^ smile. I know I have been slacking, I am sorry. my laptop crashed and I hate sitting at my pc. Miss you CH.

Today my cat seems to be feeling very petty and i took advantage of that pretty good :D

normally she prefers to be on her own, but well, this morning she was coming to me, bumping her head into every obstacle on her way, the rolled herself infront of me, looking up to me and i just couldn't resist :)

that slightly delayed my plan for the day but made everything oh so much more appreciable (is that even a word? sry, german is my native language)

Having the sensation return to my face after being over-frozen for most of the day. I'd rather have more freezing than less when getting dental work done, but 5+ hours before I could drink or talk without drooling was starting to wear thin.

Even though this is a really small thing, it made me smile so it counts.
Today I was complimented by my supervisor. He rarely even talks to us much less says..."good work". I am a happy worker bee now fully motivated to make more honey.

Making it to a meeting before a spike. I've had peace for the first time in fucking years.

Even though this is a really small thing, it made me smile so it counts.
Today I was complimented by my supervisor. He rarely even talks to us much less says..."good work". I am a happy worker bee now fully motivated to make more honey.

it does make a big difference,, its so much easier, and common for employers/authority give ' criticism ' and almost no compliments... this is counter productive mostly on their part, though.

:-D

I'm back at my parents house temporarily (lame) and a few nights ago decided to smoke a delicious joint. Problem was I couldn't find my lighter and my parents don't smoke so the only possible source of ignition was the big box of matches we use to light the fire. Sadly it was in the living room exactly where my parents were watching TV. I spent about an hour thinking of ways to get in there and get it without the parents noticing. I knew I couldn't take it while they were in there - it's in plain view right next to the TV. Finally, I hit upon a ridiculous plan. I put some bread under the grill and then 'forgot' about it, leaving the kitchen door just open enough for the smoke to reach the fire alarm. Then I went upstairs. After a few minutes, I heard the alarm and the sounds of concerned parenting happening below, so slipped downstairs, nipped in the front room, rammed the box of matches in my pocket (it's pretty big and made a rather obvious square lump) then ran to the kitchen. After a short bit of nagging from my mum and muttering from my dad while he waved the tea towel in the direction of the alarm, they went back to the TV.

Finally, I could smoke! It was pretty cold outside so I went upstairs and put on my dressing gown - I nearly always smoke in my dressing gown at home - then put the joint in one pocket and the matches in the other. I slipped out the back and watched smoke curl for a few minutes. Finally, as I was finishing, I picked up the matches and put them back in my dressing gown pocket and... da da! Guess what. Therein lay the lighter, exactly where I had left it two days before. This is exactly the kind of ridiculous shit that always happens when you smoke and, far from making me smile, I literally couldn't stop laughing for about ten minutes. My cat was eyeing me concernedly.

All part of the magic of smoking.

I was getting my infusion at the medical center and ran into my pain management doctor (who has released me from her care, because I no longer need it) I told her I was going to have to have surgery and I will be refusing pain medications. And she looked at me and asked if I trusted her, I said yes. Then she asked do you trust yourself? And I said no. She said you have to trust me and yourself that we can get you through this pain free and not addicted. First time in a week that I finally felt the weight of the world lift off my shoulders.

My Boss-she is such a pleasure and a breath of fresh air...there is no Bullshit about her but she is kind, interesting and down to earth, love chatting with her. :)<3

Finally getting the nerve to talk to an absolutely stunning woman at my yoga class today-- we've been going to the same class for the better part of two years, and neither of us has introduced each other-- and having a great little pre-class chat.

Followed by a great practise, and floating home. :D

^ good for you bro :).

i just smiled although i feel rather lousy because I can, and no substance is telling me either way. I find satisfaction in that.

switched purses and found a little treasure that was stashed away :)

Thank god for the beautiful young barista women at Starbucks! One of the cuter baristas who wasn't working today but was there anyway smiled at me for no reason and it made me smile, especially since I was fairly depressed and she's really cool.

My kitty cat and sunshine over the house- cloudy skies in the distance and a salty breeze.

A very close friend of mine that is really beautiful that is nicer to me then i deserve thats for sure and has helped me through a few rough bits.

Meh she knows who she is ;)