• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What kills your 'roll' the fastest?

Thank you Big Andy! I've been self concious about my e-face but now - who cares what they think! Next time someone gives me a dirty look or makes a comment, I'm gonna tell them (or slur at them) "I don't care what you think cause Big Andy thinks I'm sexy." hehehe :)

Nice one Jube...
Ignore anyone who gives you the `Jesus look at you` vibe, the look on your face while rolling is the look of happiness, who cares about aesthetics? We all know here what the Gurn represents, I'd be happy to see it on your face any time, as would Andy, as would pretty much all of us!

If you don't like Jube's e-face, then I smasha you face!
Back to the subject of roll killing; it always kills my roll if there is fighting or any kind of violence (excepting of course the ass-whooping that I will give anyone who gives jujube shit about her e-face lol). But seriously, I'm very positive and uplifted and people getting mad at each other and fighting just brings me down.
In reply to Clownius and slightly off topic, having somebody around who is irrepressibly positive brings me up really well!
I totally agree with you Raam's Queen! Someone who loves the world and loves you and thinks everybody's great can be a great rollin buddy!

A friend who is not having a good time :(
walking home for about an hour in the scottish wind and rain, on the other hand it normally means I go to bed thinking im finished and then come up like a bastard!

Meeting someone you used to play football with in college, having them ask if you want any K or E, then totally dissing you once you tell them you don't want any from them....

Well, from my expirence at Immortal last night, getting burnt by a ciggerate brings ya down REAL quick!! I don't reccomend it! Although once you get over the initial shock ya blow up like 100 times harder... and that's all I have to say about that.
The Cynic
[ 24 June 2002: Message edited by: Cynical ]

I saw a newbie burn his nose with a lighter once :)
He had gotten mesmorized by the flame and got a little too close! I couldn't tell ya for sure, but i would bet it killed his roll for a few minutes at least!

LOL OH MY GOD CARROT TOP
*cackles* that guy is from around here, he's at the King Center a lot, I feel so bad for him coz he sucks so bad.
-anyway-
Roll killers for me...
1) Having to babysit a friend. I have this guy I introduced to rolling and he totally cannot handle himself and jumps around like a lunatic and my entire roll is spent saying "sit down, sam. drink water, sam. chill OUT, sam." talk about annoying
2) DRUNKS! So many people have said this and it's true. I used to go to this DnB weekly in my town and most everyone drank beer, and if I was rolling there (I have obvious e-face lol) they'd all give me the nastiest looks... assholes!
3) Being constantly asked if I'm okay. I have a friend whom I love dearly but had a bad experience on E a few years ago (she got a PMA pill and nearly died) and so she is paranoid about people rolling and constantly freaks out if we're rolling hard. She'll be like OMG are you gonna be okay?!?!? and I'm like yes for fucks sake I'm just rolling nuts! Sheesh...
4) Seeing people I don't like. I hate this. I've had a few parties that people would purposely come to when they knew I didn't like them, just to spite me... and bam! roll is crushed.
Hopefully none of this will happen Saturday night... mmmm its been months :D

~selfish people
~cold
~performing roadside *ability* tests
~sitting face to face with a cop for 3 hours...just you and him...who you gonna talk to?
[ 04 July 2002: Message edited by: nephil ]

1st of all: im new here, so hello all of you !!
well, lets get it going...
things I think it can kill my roll :
some dj that just cant get what psy trance is all about and when u ' r gettint into some sort of trance, he just does a wrong spin and kills the vibe of the song.. it kills a roll for some minutes...
the sun : didnt kill at all if u ' r wearing sunglasses... if not, then take a 2nd E pill , what the fuck !! here in Brazil most ppl that do E do it at raves... outdoor giant amazing places with nice lakes, vegetation .. and the sun, and a sunny day just makes me happier !!! its nice taking E at night, see that the sun is rising and then take another one and keep the good vibes going on !!!
here in raves usually ppl are nice, so everyone feels and transmits good vibes for all, that can make u high again when your roll is nearly dead...
that all I had to say...
also very good experience : SEE BRAZIL WINNING THE WORLD CUP IN A RAVE AND SMOKE XARAS AND TAKE 2 XTCs ... AWESOME !!
strangers also dont make me feel bad at all, I can stay real cool with strange ppl if everyone is on E ...

also very good experience : SEE BRAZIL WINNING THE WORLD CUP IN A RAVE AND SMOKE XARAS AND TAKE 2 XTCs ... AWESOME !!
That would be fantastic ;) - when I've watched my team win, it feels like I'm on E ;)
Did you know that football hooliganism in England died down after E became popular, because all the hooligans started taking E at the match? True ;)
(and thanks for beating the Germans ;) )

There are definatly MUCHISIMO things that will bring down your roll, (such as being the only one left rolling), but there are things that will help bring you up again. (Unless, of course, you've just had you appendix explode, or something serious like that.)
Some things are:
surrounding yourself by people you know care about you, or finding people who will
good music
fun tricks (there are TONS of sights for this, just search at yahoo)
personally, I love having someone touch my nipples-but I guess I like that all the time so...
dancing--just get the blood flowing
ignore whatever made you sad in the first place (ex. no, my bf didn't REALLY yell at me, just my overactive imagination at work.)
I guess the best thing to do would be to try and plan ahead so that there won't be anything to bring you down. If you know you're going somewhere where people or drunk and/or don't know the facts about X, try to go somewhere else.
oh, and just a recommendation-I love rolling with just one or two other people sometimes--talk about closeness!!

Nothing kills me faster than being around people who are bored. Bored with the rave, bored with the party, bored with the roll, or whatever is going on at the moment. Just as I'm looking forward to a great night, sometimes I get stuck with people like this and I have to figure out how to entertain them, or leave. Either way, no more fun, because if they are bored they get more upset seeing you so happy. I hate when people are so insecure and high maintenence! Find a way to have fun sheeish! I myself am quite easily entertained, so I rarely have this problem.
However, If my roll has taken a turn for the worst I can almost always get back up with a great conversation. Nothing can make me more happy! :)

Good one, bored people are definately not good to have around when rolling.

the dj playing a shit track! dicks in there ears when they do it the wankers. like clues to y everyone sits down and gives dirty's when they play it.

*watching movies*
*hearing my friend complaining about how she's coming up...blah blah blah (it had only been like 2 hours since we had dropped when she started that sh*t :( )