• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What kills your 'roll' the fastest?

I definately enjoy the harder alternative music while rolling. It definately pumps me up and it's just amazing... Though it's all we've really listened to while rolling. My one drunk buddy put in some Pete Rock (slower hip hop beats) which I dig, but it just didn't seem to fit the scene after listening to harder pump up stuff. But it all worked out and didn't really kill the roll since my neighbour's buddy came out and I meet him and he was full of cool stories and shit. So it worked out to be good background beats.
The only thing I've really had till my roll was the Sun and people quittin on me when I'm still going pretty nicely.

When the people I'm rolling with tell me that they are starting to come down.
When someone walks out of the party house to leave and I see sunlight shining in the door.
When someone turns on the lights cause they lost their lighter!!! *grrr*
When the kid that wants to spin "cheesy funky breaks" gets behind the decks. *idiot*
Yeah...that's it.

Dj Kaotik:
I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Do you listen to fear factory? :)

Last time I rolled, everything was perfect. T'was a great club excellent music and I was dancing with a gorgeous girl and peaking on E :) My 'mate' (who was also on E) made a comment that I couldn't dance and that the girl I was with was a dog. He then walked off in a huff and my peak just stopped there and then.
It was as if I hadn't even taken anything and I was stone sober and in a bad mood for the rest of the night. Needless to say he apologised the next day. I have never forgiven him for ruining what would have been the best night of my life.

what kinda fuckin friends you got?? time for a spring clean I think...

Television will kill your roll or supress it from coming up. Stay away from the idiot box or you will get wrapped into it and lose 2 hrs of a roll.

Regular television programming is a sure way to kill a roll. But... a cool, psychadelic, trippy movie with cool visuals and intense music can be cool. I like to watch "Waking Life" rollin. It's only cool if you have your tv sound running through a descent sound system though. Otherwise it's not much better than watching tv.

One thing that always kills it is when you're in the wrong enviroment. Me and my hotstuff were around a bunch of ghetto folks and although they're usually quite funny to be around, they're not fun to roll around.

Originally posted by Big Andy:
a cool, psychadelic, trippy movie with cool visuals and intense music can be cool.
The Matrix or Blade are 2 good ones. Blade while very drunk. Was so tripped out by it cos it keeps speeding up in places. I'd blink and everything would change.
Things that kill my roll:
Having a mate collapse after a few too many (happened on my first roll too :( )
Being around "drugs are bad mmmmkkkkaayyy!" friends
Someone saying "we've only got an hour left" STFU!!

bare in mind, if something will bring you down, then something will bring you up. learnt this last nite rolling my ass off with the best pill of my life, I was with a person I don't like, cos all my other friends had exams around this period. so they couldn't come, and whilst peaking, I would see him or think of him, then comedown a bit,eventually I was down 3 hours into rolling HARD. a normal length of time for a good pill right? I went outside and chilled and ate ice cream, went back in there, peaked for 3 hours more, harder than the first 3 hours.

WOOD......you sound bitter towards women. What would kill my roll is listening to some bitter dude call a bunch of women bitches every third word. Just my 10 cents. The first 2 is free. ;)

Originally posted by THE WOOD:
Dj Kaotik:
Do you listen to fear factory? :)

Why yes I do. But, I originally had just "I must not fear...fear is the mindkiller" in my quote. It's from a Tech Itch song called "The Fear"...it's badass. And then someone gave me the rest of it and I liked it so the whole thing is my quote now :)

my b/f giving me nasty "omigod look at you" looks because rolls slam me and I'm ususally sitting on the ground with the ugliest e-face.

Simon that is one of my all time fav books! (ahh subliminal messages of lsd out the ass!)
Another way to kill a roll, is planning on something extremely big to happen, and watching it not happen, and wathcing ur night go to pieces because of it.
heartbroken :(

Violence, the threat or even suggestion of violence freaks me out. My friend had this huge kitchen knife to cut a pill in half once and I made him leave the room w/ it cause I couldn't stand the sight of it. I guess that's just kinda a wig out not a roll killbut...
Once while rolling (hard as fuck too)I saw this guy beating the shit out of his girlfriend. 2 of us in the car screamed for the driver to stop but he refused cause we were all fucked up and in a really bad neighborhood. I guess losing my roll pales in comparison to getting your ass kicked in an ally :(
Things I also cant stand when I am rolling
Hip Hop
Television
The Cold
Drunks
Rednex or Sterotypical frat boyz

Originally posted by barlowthedog:
Television will kill your roll or supress it from coming up. Stay away from the idiot box or you will get wrapped into it and lose 2 hrs of a roll.
try this, get some trippy dvd or a game called N2o.. AND cover your TV screen with plain black sheet.. i did this a couple times in house parties and everybody like it!