• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What kills your 'roll' the fastest?

rm-rf

Bluelight Crew
For me, its being around drunk people that dont use 'drugs.' Theyre always so stupid and ignorant! Sober people who dont use 'drugs' arent fun to be around either. Also a bunch of kids who think rolling is all about glowsticks and techno pop pisses me off enough to kill a roll too. But nothing beats dumb drunken tools!

Me, it's having someone in the group constantly watch the clock. I mean, it's a good idea to a small degree to keep up with when you drop, ect, but there always seems to be someone around who goes "we only have 2.5 hrs of rolling left, oh no!". I prefer to live in the present, not worry about the inevitable comedown.

Having someone you're with that you love and care about that you promised you were not rolling to find out that you're rolling and be very angry with you but also heart-broken.

^^^^that's not a good thing.
I would have to agree with you, Wood. I was at a party at an Expo center in Madison and this hardcore dj(Tron, maybe?) was on, mixing in slipknot tunes, it was cool. Then, out of no where, I get thrown to the floor by some fuckin' slipknot fan who was all drunk and MOSHING(at a RAVE!!!). I think everyone at that stage stood there and stared at them until they stopped. My rolled was cut down to nothing for an hour after that.

Yeah I have a few.... my main one would have to be being around people who "hate drugs" too.... not that I blame them necessarily, but they see ecstacy as a drug like cocaine or heroin, which it simply isnt. Even so, most often they are ignorant and make (or try to make) you feel embarrassed and ashamed, when the truth is they are simply ignorant to the matter... if some one says "I dont do it at all myself, not my thing" but doesnt abuse someone else for doing it, thats fine... at a club i can pick ppl who are rolling oir not and if i wanna talk I talk to them (and to be safe wait for them to mentoion e) but theres always drunk wankers around that just dont get it....
Another thing that brings me down is when all my friends are coming down and im still going strong, I feel guilty... not that they try or do make me feel bad,... i just wish they all were where I was, It would be more fun for me, and them.... even if they dont know im still going hard i just wish they were with me but im sure everyone does that....
Another thing is talking to crazy, mentally fucked ecstacy users while rolling.... in my town, hard house events (which i dont go to very often at all really but have gone to a few recently) sometimes attracts alot of 35-40 year old crazy fuckers that take like 10 pills a night and are just brain dead... I try avoid those types too.... id just like to say, i know some ppl that take big amounts of pills like that, and im not against it per se', but these ppl i know do it cuz of tolerance.... the types im speaking of do it to get as fucked as possible and it shows badly....and trhe fact theyre on the drug im on, despite my pretty much knowing ill never get like that, worries me..
my $0.02

Like said before, the whole hatin xtc deal. This girl came into the room while we were all rolling face, she was talking about how xtc ruined her life and that she had to stop. She was cleaning the room too, but it wasn't the end of the party, so she just made us feel bad.
Also, when there's a girl u like a lot, and she's with another guy. OOH! that's one that'll kill ya
But it wasn't so bad this weekend.

i dunno what it is about it but ive only done it once... then asked my friends and they sed the same but didnt want to talk about it.
The one time i took a shit when rolling i walked out of cubicle... and felt completly normal, no euphoria, no love, no dance, no eye wobbles, jaw clenches nothing!!! took second pill waited 40 mins and then i was up again??
any explanations anyone??

hyperspeeding, it might be weak pills, I've never had that problem, but it's just my opinion.
For me, it's friends that get out of hand, and aren't that experienced. It's like you got to babysit them throughout the night. I don't mind babysitting, but when it's everytime, I have no fun.

Dancing with drunk girls and when as soon as they realise your rolling; giving you a really dirty look and walking off!
I need to find me a club with some rolling birds 8)
I presume rolling birds would love to dance with you?

This one time, during my honnymoon peak with E (ingesting every day pretty much, heh) me and this girl were rollin together in her dorm room, when like three other girls, drunk out of their minds, came over. THey were chillin askin us what the hell we were on. Well, ecstasy, what else?!?
She began to give me a backrub, and the three drunk bitches were all like "ooOoOOoo" like a bunch of 5 year olds. Time passed... THen I had my shirt removed and she was on top of me rubbing my shoulders and i was rubbing her everything...heh, and the stupid drunk bitches were all carryin on like it was jerry springer...KILLIN MY FUCKING AWESOME ROLL! They were asking "holy shit that stuff must be killing your brains...you guys look like your havin a little TOO much fun!" We werent being sexual at all, we were just ROLLIN g*d damn it! Needles to say, i kicked em out. Fucking drunk non-drug users are so fuckin ignorant!!!!!!!!!
ANother time me and like 6 of my boys were railing lines of E at a frat party when all these drunk bitches saw us, asked us if it was coke, and we said no. Its ecstasy! THey were like, HOLY SHIT THAT STUFF PUTS HOLES IN YOUR BRAIN! YOU GUYS ARE DRUGGIE BURN OUTS EEEEEEEEEW! (Killin my damn roll for an hour or so...) But the funny thing was, they seemed quite eager to join in so long as it was coke. Stupid drunk bitches!

I met this really wonderful girl, and we were talking about all sorts of things. (This was a while back, so it's hard to remember) anyway, everything is going great, we're hitting it off, but when I told her she was rolling, like said before, she gave me a dirty look and didn't want to talk anymore.

i saw my girlfriend (who turned ex that night) kissing another guy..
that kinda kills it.

Heaps of things can unfornuatly kill a good high some for me are:
Friends who keep asking "are you ok, or hows it coming along" (mind you i tend to do this, which brings me to the second one)
Friends who dont look like theyre happy/having a good time.
non-drug users/drunks who just dont get it.
Nasty people and pyschotic e-users who tell you their life story when theyre total strangers (dont know about you but im never that fuked that i do that)
When your still going and your friends are coming down and want to go home.
knowing theirs only an hour to go and the suns coming up.
realising you got a lil too generous in your loved up state and now dont have the cab fair home. :D

The SUN COMING UP. That's the worst. I've never 'lost my roll' except to the damn sunlight.

rolling with others that 'don't get it'. i know that rolling is not by any means limited to electronic music, but let's face it, it's the predominant music of choice. i don't like it when people try to change the vibe, especially if it's what you're used to. one time this chick thought it'd be real cool to switch it up and play some fucking country music. i mean, talk about completely ruining the vibe!

hey keep an open mind! the only time i really appreciated country music was when i was rolling.
I like to listen to hard, fast, thrashy metal when im rolling, none of my friends do. Theyre all closed minded musically ignorant fools who think "man, metal is a sure way to kill your roll!"
bs!
a good way to kill a roll: talking to your overly conservative parents. poliece are not too fun either.
Worst roll i ever had, I had an apendicitis whislt rolling. It was like an unimaginably hard time (imagine your organs bloating and pushing each other out of the way, COMBINED with the extra sensative-ness of E).