• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What Jesus Said

I lost interest in the usual debates a long time ago. It's kind of always the same debate "Are you a believer or aren't you a believer?" It gets boring.

And I assume some of those who come to a spiritual board come here looking for ideas and inspiration and don't just want to see people arguing all the time. There are actually many who are genuinly interested in mysticism and spiritual development. So I don't see why it has to be a problem to have a few threads devoted to discussing ideas and experiences among believers.

But most of the posters don't seem to see it like that and hardly anyone are interested in engaging, so it's just wasting my time.

The problem is rather, that BL in general is degrading (just a bit). Hence most (self proclaimed or remotely passing) spiritual people (including myself) rather post in the Psychedelic Drugs - subforum than in this one and prefer to discuss superficial drug experiences instead of their interpretations and integrations.

I rather would like to discuss sober spiritual experiences but my everyday-life does not allow (or I myself am to lazy to adjust it) me to experience those kind of significant experiences through established techniques at the moment.

Regarding the people. that like to come here to just criticize : It is a supposed way to overcome their depression IMHO. They don't realize, that it is a waste of time at best and destructive usually.

Last edited:
Yea. I'm just trying to keep my peace of mind, I don't want to get dragged into arguments as an outlet for aggression. It only feeds it and makes it worse, etc.

20. From God’s own Record Book we read: The Triune God breathed forth, and seven Spirits stood before his face. (The Hebrews call these seven Spirits, Elohim..
21. And these are they who, in their boundless power, created everything that is, or was.
22. These Spirits of the Triune God moved on the face of boundless space and seven ethers were, and every ether had its form of life.
23. These forms of life were but the thoughts of God, clothed in the substance of their ether planes.
24. (Men call these ether planes the planes of protoplast, of earth, of plant, of beast, of man, of angel and of cherubim..
25. These planes with all their teeming thoughts of God, are never seen by eyes of man in flesh; they are composed of substance far too fine for fleshy eyes to see, and still they constitute the soul of things;
26. And with the eyes of soul all creatures see these ether planes, and all forms of life.
27. Because all forms of life on every plane are thoughts of God, all creatures think, and every creature is possessed of will, and, in its measure, has the power to choose,
28. And in their native planes all creatures are supplied with nourishment from the ethers of their planes.
29. And so it was with every living thing until the will became a sluggish will, and then the ethers of the protoplast, the earth, the plant, the beast, the man, began to vibrate very slow.
30. The ethers all became more dense, and all the creatures of these planes were clothed with coarser garbs, the garbs of flesh, which men can see; and thus this coarser manifest, which men call physical, appeared.
31. And this is what is called the fall of man; but man fell not alone, for protoplast, and earth, and plant and beast were all included in the fall.
32. The angels and the cherubim fell not; their wills were ever strong, and so they held the ethers of their planes in harmony with God.
33. Now, when the ethers reached the rate of atmosphere, and all the creatures of these planes must get their food from atmosphere, the conflict came; and that which the finite man has called survival of the best, became the law,
34. The stronger ate the bodies of the weaker manifests; and here is where the carnal law of evolution had its rise.
35. And now man, in his utter shamelessness, strikes down and eats the beasts, the beast consumes the plant, the plant thrives on the earth, the earth absorbs the protoplast.
36. In yonder kingdom of the soul this carnal evolution is not known, and the great work of master minds is to restore the heritage of man, to bring him back to his estate that he has lost, when he again will live upon the ethers of his native plane.
37. The thoughts of God change not; the manifests of life on every plane unfold into perfection of their kind; and as the thoughts of God can never die, there is no death to any being of the seven ethers of the seven Spirits of the Triune God.
38. And so an earth is never plant; a beast, or bird, or creeping thing is never man, and man is not, and cannot be, a beast, or bird, or creeping thing.
39. The time will come when all these seven manifests will be absorbed, and man, and beast, and plant, and earth and protoplast will be redeemed.
40. Barata was amazed; the wisdom of the Jewish sage was a revelation unto him.
41. Now, Vidyapati, wisest of the Indian sages, chief of temple Kapavistu, heard Barata speak to Jesus of the origin of man, and heard the answer of the Hebrew prophet, and he said,
42. You priests of Kapavistu, hear me speak: We stand today upon a crest of time. Six times ago a master soul was born who gave a glory light to man, and now a master sage stands here in temple Kapavistu.
43. This Hebrew prophet is the rising star of wisdom, deified. He brings to us a knowledge of the secrets things of God; and all the world will hear his words, will heed his words, and glorify his name.
44. You priests of temple Kapavistu, stay! be still and listen when he speaks; he is the Living Oracle of God.
45 And all the priests gave thanks, and praised the Buddha of enlightenment.

Regarding the people. that like to come here to just criticize : It is a supposed way to overcome their depression IMHO.

Two things. 1) You can question something or seek clarification on something without criticising it and, 2) simply questioning things does not mean you have a mental illness.

Ninae said:
Yea. I'm just trying to keep my peace of mind, I don't want to get dragged into arguments as an outlet for aggression. It only feeds it and makes it worse, etc.

I totally support this. I've never discussed something with you as a way of releasing aggression or anything of the sort, so you can rest assured that my motives aren't to upset or belittle you. I'm a curious person.

Anyway, I'll leave you alone now.

Well - this fictional character we all call Jesus [let us not forget] was a Jew. Therefore he probably was often found saying things like, "Love thy neighbor, unless he doesn't have any money. In which case, love him until he gets back on his feet and can pay you back."

Well - this fictional character we all call Jesus [let us not forget] was a Jew. Therefore he probably was often found saying things like, "Love thy neighbor, unless he doesn't have any money. In which case, love him until he gets back on his feet and can pay you back."

Nice stereotyping there. :|

I just find it hard to believe that he wasn't fickle.

EDIT: sorry, that anger should have been targeted at my friend. He's the one who's been pissing me off lately.

Last edited:
Two things. 1) You can question something or seek clarification on something without criticising it and, 2) simply questioning things does not mean you have a mental illness.

Thanks for the clarification man. Please come back and enlighten us non-questioners any time. I'd love to be as curious as you are. Must be a fulfilling way of life.

Do you NEED to be a sarcastic dick?

I like how its acceptable to mock people but not to try and, you know, discuss things.

Anyway, I'm done wasting my time with you guys, enjoy talking to yourselves.

Last edited:
You wrote that about 10 times already. Feels like and endless loop. =D Must be some message from Jesus. Now it is your turn to question that proposal.

I do think people will use a message board as an outlet for their emotions. Nothing wrong with that, I've done it myself a lot. I just don't want to use my energy like that any more. I think Willow's just frustrated because he's more about the thrill of the fight than the actual subject matter. I'm just bored of that, I guess.

That would not be a problem, if it was a constructive discussion. As mentioned before, IMHO spiritual "seekers" and philosophers are almost disjoint sets of people. The philosophical aka the rational approach is just preventing one from living their sprituality. If you take a look at the posts, you see, that not a single constructive beneficial insight was ever gained by them in this subforum. Just critics and arguing without an empirical base.

Instance, where spirituality collides with rational reasoning : From a rational viewpoint it is hardly comprehensible, that Hillary Clinton sacrifices chicks to Moloch. From a spiritual viewpoint one has to respect that decision and ritual (even though a living being is killed, but anyone who is not a vegetarian cannot argue in that way).

Thanks for reminding me I'm glad I'm vegetarian. Seen so much complaining about it in spiritual circles lately and how the vegan/vegeratarian culture makes them feel judged. Like they can only see the negatives of it. What about all the positives of it?

MAGDALA is beside the sea, and here the teachers taught.
2) A man obsessed, and who was blind and dumb, was brought, and Jesus spoke the Word, and lo, the evil spirits went away; the man spoke out, his eyes were opened and he saw.
3) This was the greatest work that men had seen the master do, and they were all amazed.
4) The Pharisees were there, and they were full of jealous rage (yes, full of jealous rage); they sought a cause whereby they might condemn.
5) They said,
Yes, it is true that Jesus does a multitude of mighty works; but men should know that he is leagued with Beelzebub.
6) He is a sorcerer, a black magician of the Simon Cerus type; he works as Jannes and as Jambres did in Moses' day.
7) For Satan, prince of evil spirits, is his stay by night and day and in the name of Satan he casts the demons out, and in his name he heals the sick and raises up the dead.
8 ) But Jesus knew their thoughts; he said to them,
You men are masters, and you know the law; whatever is arrayed against itself must fall; a house divided cannot stand;
9) A kingdom warring with itself is brought to naught.
10) If Satan casts the devil out, how can his kingdom stand?
11) If I, by Beelzebub, cast devils out, by whom do you cast devils out?
12) But if I, in the holy name of God, cast devils out, and make the lame to walk, the deaf to hear, the blind to see, the dumb to speak, has not God's kingdom come to you?
13) The Pharisees were dumb; they answered not.
14) As Jesus spoke a messenger approached and said to him,
Your mother and your brothers wish to speak with you.
15) And Jesus said,
Who is my mother? and my brothers, who are they?
16) And then he spoke a word aside unto the foreign masters and the twelve; he said,
17) Behold, men recognize their mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers here in flesh; but when the veil is rent and men walk in the realms of soul,
18 ) The tender lines of love that bind the groups of fleshly kin in families will fade away.
19) Not that the love for anyone will be the less; but men will see in all the motherhood, the fatherhood, the sisterhood, the brotherhood of man.
20) The family groups of earth will all be lost in universal love and fellowship divine.
21) Then to the multitudes he said,
Whoever lives the life and does the will of God is child of God and is my mother, father, sister, friend.
22) And then he went aside to speak to mother and his other kindred in the flesh.
23) But he saw more than these. The maiden who once thrilled his very soul with love; a love beyond the love of any fleshly kin;
24) Who was the sorest tempter in the temple Heliopolis beside the Nile, who sang for him the sacred songs, was there.
25) The recognition was of kindred souls, and Jesus said,
26) Behold, for God has brought to us a power men cannot comprehend, a power of purity and love;
27) To make more light the burdens of the hour, to be a balm for wounded souls;
28 ) To win the multitude to better ways by sacred song and holy life.
29) Behold, for Miriam who stood beside the sea and sung the song of victory when Moses led the way, will sing again.
30) And all the choirs of heaven will join and sing the glad refrain:
31) Peace, peace on earth; good will to men!
32) And Miriam stood before the waiting throngs and sang again the songs of victory, and all the people said, Amen.

I do think people will use a message board as an outlet for their emotions. Nothing wrong with that, I've done it myself a lot. I just don't want to use my energy like that any more. I think Willow's just frustrated because he's more about the thrill of the fight than the actual subject matter. I'm just bored of that, I guess.

That's bullshit, you just don't like it when people say anything counter to your worldview. A few months back I was promoting a satanic agenda, now I'm "frustrated" and looking for a "fight".

Whatever.

Well I can see why no one really posts in this thread much. Criticism is not the same thing as an attack. One would think such highly spiritual people would be able to refrain from passive aggressive and dismissive insults in the face of an attempt to participate in the thread.

I only ever meant this thread to be an exception. I realise it's not the standard format for threads on this board. But like I said to begin with it was only intented for those who can appreciate it and there's no real reason to come here if you don't.

Well I can see why no one really posts in this thread much. Criticism is not the same thing as an attack. One would think such highly spiritual people would be able to refrain from passive aggressive and dismissive insults in the face of an attempt to participate in the thread.

I agree. But at the same time I question your post.

I just felt it needed to be said. An attempt to both express my thoughts and get the thread on track as it was getting kind of nasty.

^That's actually ziiirp mocking me I think. I've such an enquiring mind, it intimidates him ;)