• Nitrous Oxide (N2O)

Votes: 102 4.7%
  • Opium

Votes: 128 5.9%
  • Oxycodone/OxyContin

Votes: 381 17.6%
  • PCP

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Research Chemical of choice (i.e. 2C-I, 5-MeO-AMT, etc.)

Votes: 126 5.8%
  • Salvia

Votes: 54 2.5%
  • Tobacco/Nicotine

Votes: 144 6.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 52 2.4%
  • DMT

Votes: 4 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So hard to choose.... But DMT, good MDA, MDMA, LSD, cyans, and sadly heroin.... :) oh and of course weed! And how could I forget a good 'ol Xanax bar or 10mg of Valium!!!
I just realized I'm waaaay to excited about them :p I think I'm gonna have to do one or two on this list right now. :)

^^

Different strokes, I guess. Ha.

And MDMA with 32%. Interesting.

Hah, anybody wanna guess which one I picked? :\

I'd only make one edit to this thread: What is your favorite drug in a fantasy world where drugs never have any negative effects on your physical body, lol...because mine is Adderall/amphetamines but I don't even use them anymore because I don't want to aggravate my heart. The negative side effects of amphetamines keep me away from doing them today, there's no way around it...

Cannabis/Hash(thc) is my fav but fuck i love all drugs/classes of drugs basically other than stims for some reason which is a good thing imo.

apparently I had put LSD as my answer. just changed that to cannabis. why? because it's never fake or "bunk", it's relatively cheap, it doesn't make me go insane or turn into a crappy person, it doesn't have a comedown, it can't kill me and I could just go on, but most of all, it feels fucking great.

I have more fun on a few other drugs, but it's an obvious choice.

Otherwise I'd have probably picked ketamine, or oxycodone.

My vote would have been for Methadone (most reliable Opiate of all time, in my area at least). Obviously Heroin, Morphine or HydroMorphone IV are a much better high but I can't be a pin-cushion the rest of my life.

Second favorite: would be Clonazepam or Bromazepam

Third favorite: Dizneyland OG (Kush variety of Cannabis)

Fourth favorite: pure MDMA

Fifth favorite: insert pharmaceutical grade amphetamine

Sixth favorite: GBL

Psychedelic of choice (doesn't count, apples to oranges to carrots...): DMT

Most sought after that I've yet to experience: Methaqualone, Phenazepam

No Kratom? It's not a particularly spectacular drug but does always deliver a fairly long lasting high which is really enjoyable, escpecially when combined with occasional puffs of cannabis. My additions to the poll were cannabis and LSD. LSD takes me my perfect happy place every time I've taken it. Cannabis is just the same old reliable friend that has very little negative effects!

apparently I had put LSD as my answer. just changed that to cannabis. why? because it's never fake or "bunk", it's relatively cheap, it doesn't make me go insane or turn into a crappy person, it doesn't have a comedown, it can't kill me and I could just go on, but most of all, it feels fucking great.

I have more fun on a few other drugs, but it's an obvious choice.

these are the reasons (plus more as you said) that i put cannabis down as one of my choices for the "if only two drugs" thread. cannabis truly is a medicine.

my favorite drug may be DMT but having already experienced it scores of times, i can live with its imparted memories alone.

Cannabis is a medicine, there is no sane argument against that fact, least of all here. However so are many other drugs. Heroin is an amazing analgesic, and in my opinion the shit on the market right now like Oxycodone and Fentanyl are more dangerous if only because I feel they are even more addicting due to the fact that most heroin is not lab produced anymore (at least the BTH I get). Try telling a CPP that their Oxy isn't medicine, see what they say. Or what about those 3 people out there with A.D.H.D. or A.D.D. that legitimately need amphetamine pills to function, not to mention the probable 100 people suffering from Narcolepsy. You want to tell an extreme agoraphobic or insomniac that their favorite benzo isn't medicine? Good luck. Nearly every psychotropic substance we've been blessed with has a great medicinal value to at least a small group of people, so the weed as medicine argument doesn't hold water to me. That said, I agree with your points about the absolute lack of WDs, availability, low prices, the lack of a need to ingest via smoking, the list goes on....

But I feel like the people that frequently use hard-drugs and claim marijuana or a psychedelic as their number 1 are lying to themselves. You saw my earlier post, I had to pick a drug from 5 different categories. But at the end of the day I'm not gonna bullshit my fellow bullshitters, it's Heroin/Oxy/Methadone FTW. And you tweakers better not be saying MDMA, you know you tweak everyday but you'd never roll daily.

Trying to be a dick, but in a friendly and playful way.

I've been on Methadone (presently 100 mgs daily) for the past 15 years (spinal-stenosis) & it's not helping much anymore. My doctor mentioned the Fentanyl patch (75 mcgs) & he said that I wouldn't feel any withdrawal symptoms since I'm doing a switch of 1 for the other.
I'm not crazy about the idea of a 'patch' instead of pills. I heard the 3rd day is a bitch & I guess I'd need something for breakthrough, but I don't know what. Any suggestions? Anyone else ever make the switch? Is Fentanyl as good as Methadone? Or am I in for a rough ride? Thanks for your input.

I gotta say Alcohol
It would probably be weed if i actually had some though.

I'm kinda tempted to just close this thread to start a new poll, because I really hate seeing MDMA as the favourite drug of BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.