• Nitrous Oxide (N2O)

Votes: 102 4.7%
  • Opium

Votes: 128 5.9%
  • Oxycodone/OxyContin

Votes: 381 17.6%
  • PCP

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Research Chemical of choice (i.e. 2C-I, 5-MeO-AMT, etc.)

Votes: 126 5.8%
  • Salvia

Votes: 54 2.5%
  • Tobacco/Nicotine

Votes: 144 6.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 52 2.4%
  • DMT

Votes: 4 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
drug of choice!? well.. what have you got!?

not sure if anyone is familiar w/ those words, but its a song called Junkhead by Alice in Chains - check it out.

anyway, just think of that line.. WELL, WHAT HAVE YOU GOT!? I feel that could legit be ME ASKING, cuz during my junk days, I would take ANYTHING. although, dope was always my MAIN problem I would NEVER pass on anything else. I've know alot of dope fiends who stuck w/ their dope, perc peeps stuck w/ their percs, coke peeps stuck w/ coke, then you have the other people, who just want DRUGS. I am pretty sure I was on of those who would take it all; even tho dope was the habit/problem most.

how about yourselves? did you want/consider ALL IF THERE or do you only want a certain type?

ill admit, I would NEVER be one or rush into taking ACID or SHROOMS or ANYTHING like that; but I would probably take ANYTHING else if given. is that sad? seems so.

Fioricet is great when i have a migraine (which is frequent) but those arent actually half bad mixed w methadone. I love xanax more and more everyday but id still take a big fat rock of light tan/grey smack and a bag of rigs...mmm i can taste it....thats one of my favs about iving dope...coke too even tho i dont really like stims...you can actually taste the drugs as they travel in the blood through your body. Ive always thought heroin was almost floral or something.

Fioricet is great when i have a migraine (which is frequent) but those arent actually half bad mixed w methadone. I love xanax more and more everyday but id still take a big fat rock of light tan/grey smack and a bag of rigs...mmm i can taste it....thats one of my favs about iving dope...coke too even tho i dont really like stims...you can actually taste the drugs as they travel in the blood through your body. Ive always thought heroin was almost floral or something.

ahh god love the taste of heroin

Surprised to see my drug, alcohol, doing so well on the poll. Got nearly 10.5% so far, given how much alcohol hate I sometimes see on Bluelight I am quite surprised.

I'm incredibly surprised by Mescaline.

I thought, for sure, the top choice would be weed.

Added votes for heroin and mdma, and also other, as heroin isn't available really in my area, so my DOC is Dilaudid.

Marijuana because there's different strains available, different methods of smoking, relatively easy to obtain and so many people you can smoke with.

good quality heroin or opium. Heroin is so hard to gauge, I get opium stronger than heroin sometimes and for alot cheaper -.-. pharmaceutical opioids like oxycodone/oxycontin or dillys are just too expensive overall. But opiates/opioids in general are the best.

Last edited:
Im glad to see someone else who knows the proper way of spelling Dmitri.

I may be an idiot with my head up my ass, but I try to be an articulate idiot at least :)

Surprised to see my drug, alcohol, doing so well on the poll. Got nearly 10.5% so far, given how much alcohol hate I sometimes see on Bluelight I am quite surprised.

For sure! It might have to do with the age of the poll, since a more recent thread entitled "If you could only do 2 drugs" had almost no one mentioning the bottle... the bottle doesn't get enough love haha

Amphetamine
GHB
Cannabis

I have no favourite, I get bored from some of them and then I go onto a different rotation

Opiates must be the best, but amphetamines are not far behind. I guess it's a good thing meth isn't so common in Europe. =D

For me...

Amphetamines
Opioids
Benzodiazepines (specifically, Temazepam)
Z-Drugs (Eszopiclone was okay. But Zolpidem is WAAAY better...)

Heroin. You can say opiate but once you start doing dope you consider it it's own drug, not just an opiate. Most dope fiends would not take a perc (maybe foe free).

I also loved GHB back in the day. I'd prob still like it if I had G connects like I once did.

Weed and benzos come in tied for third.

benzos and pod tea (voted opium I know it's not the same but close enough)

pod tea is just oral opium tbh.

BostonBrownTown: Morning glory is a plant whose seeds contain LSA, which is a psychoactive (specifically psychedelic) substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.