• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is your favorite blunt?

I saw a Cognac flavored wrap at this random gas station one time

just whipped my non-existant shades off and went

"this is what the prophecy foretold of..."

Haha. That brought a smile to my face.

Anyway I was always fond of Grape Dutchmasters like 4-5 years back when I was smoking blunts on the regular.

funniest flavor I ever seen was a Double Platinum (2/1$ wraps with the plastic straw inside em) just called "Kush"

if you look closely at the backgrounds of Double Platinums there's weird ass images interlaced with the package

im pretty sure the Kush flavor was just a pair of feminine lips with red lipstick blowing out a cloud of smoke. they dont even beat around the bush anymore

make that green lipstick

I actually liked those Cyclone Pre-Rolled for when I was by myself cause rolling blunts was never my thing, but I could roll a decent J.
219-1.jpg

Corny, I know.

I do like Cyclones actually, especially the see through ones. They always have a good drag because of the mouthpiece and didnt really boat at all. I also would stuff the hell out of them with very ground buds and just smoke it in two sittings. Mostly because of their one downfall imo, they burn way too fast. But they are good every now and then for something different.

wow I dont even really smoke that many blunts anymore I just had a phase where that was the only way I smoked. I had a bag full of double platinum tops and it was embarrasingly full.

best flavor of those is cosmopolitan imo

Blunts are cool, but they don't even really get me high anymore. Swear to God, I chill on them too much to justify the smoking method. I get casually high off of blunts, I guess, but I get stupidly fucking stoned with my glassware. As such, I don't really twist up anymore... it's a pretty rare thing for me. I'll be honest, though, I definitely surprised the hell out of myself when I pearled a Dutch cigar in the backseat of a Tahoe on the highway the other week. Not a single rip on the outer leaf, professional ass filter in the mouthpiece, no bumps, lumps or pregnancies...The shit really is like riding a bike.

Where I live cigars are expensive and it is hard to come across actual blunt style cigars, especially the brands people tend to use in the US. The only commonly used cigar for blunts I have been able to obtain was White Owl, which were okay, but honestly by the time they get here they are pretty dry.

Years back I got those really thick blunt wraps that come in a foil packet, if I recall correctly the brand name is Platinum. Those things are disgusting, and frankly my lungs almost definitely could not handle that bullshit these days.

Last year a tobacconist near me started stocking these Brown Sugar wraps, they come on a roll so you can cut them to whatever length you want which is sweet. They are WAY thinner than the foil packaged wraps are and if I feel like twisting up a blunt I am reaching for these every time. To the person who mentioned a cognac blunt wrap, Brown Sugar have a cognac and honey flavour.

To be honest I prefer smoking a spliff to a blunt, it is a much more enjoyable experience to me. Sure a joint won't get you any higher than a blunt, there might even be an argument that to a novice roller/smoker a blunt will get you higher, although I maintain if you know how to roll and smoke a joint properly it isn't half as wasteful as many will claim, and no more so than a blunt. A spliff just tastes a lot nicer if you aren't really into those artificially sweet flavours while you are smoking, you can actually taste the bud you are smoking and they are a lot less harsh than smoking a blunt is.

Many times when I have picked up a fat sack of nice ass weed and get drunk it always seems like the best idea in the world to roll a nice blunt, the thing is I am never even half way through the thing before I am coughing like an old man and wishing I had just rolled a joint or two instead.

I think your just mad that I shit on your SS thread, your trying to argue something that's common sense. If you roll a joint of sticky bud too tight the buds will stick together forming a single nug causing a shitty, unsmokable joint in which the paper burns too fast... argue whatever you want lol, I'm just pointing out that you can't roll a joint or blunt as tight as you want, well you can but at some point it won't smoke...

Ok, You can't roll a blunt or joint as tight as you want . It's not possible.. 8)

But in regards to my SS thread, i'm not really sure posting a recently published article is anything that can be shit on.

I didn't mean that in a litteral sense, I just sensed that my comment annoyed you. I may be wrong though, obviously context gets thrown out the window with text. If I'm wrong I'm wrong... There are plenty of published articles that can be shit on though, alot of anti-drug articles published by biased people can be full of mis-information therefor can be easily shat on and wiped with my ass lol. I think we've derailed this thread enough though...

I didn't mean that in a litteral sense, I just sensed that my comment annoyed you. I may be wrong though, obviously context gets thrown out the window with text. If I'm wrong I'm wrong... There are plenty of published articles that can be shit on though, alot of anti-drug articles published by biased people can be full of mis-information therefor can be easily shat on and wiped with my ass lol. I think we've derailed this thread enough though...

I suppose it may have, it's my B. Yeah text is less than optimal. I'm sure if we were around a campfire right now, we'd be singing kum-ba-yah in harmony.

I am partial to a peach white owl. a choclate or a strawberry philly is nice. I dislike anything vanilla and I refuse to smoke out of a "blunt wrap." People always get the gay ass blueberry pie flavors and shit and it ruins the weed

I don't really smoke blunts anymore, but like everyone else from NYC I enjoy my Blunts in Dutchies.

Wow. I'm having a hard time typing this post just because of the crazy memories this thread has triggered for me. I've rolled everything in this thread at some point, with the exception of Dutch Masters. My favorite was always Century Sam, which AFAIK is basically like the Canadian version of Dutches, and my signature move was toasting the wrapper to tighten it up nicely and make it smoke extra nice. Those were the days...

Wow. I'm having a hard time typing this post just because of the crazy memories this thread has triggered for me. I've rolled everything in this thread at some point, with the exception of Dutch Masters. My favorite was always Century Sam, which AFAIK is basically like the Canadian version of Dutches, and my signature move was toasting the wrapper to tighten it up nicely and make it smoke extra nice. Those were the days...
You can't smoke anymore?

Btw that's an odd name for a blunt. Lol century sam..

I could, but I'm not one of those lucky people who can focus and work while stoned, so I had to choose whether I would get stoned and waste my time, or stay sober and invest my time building a future.

I could, but I'm not one of those lucky people who can focus and work while stoned, so I had to choose whether I would get stoned and waste my time, or stay sober and invest my time building a future.
I understand. That's too bad. But I'm sure it'd be great once in a while on vacation. The only thing I dislike about bud is that if I smoke heavily one night I have a hard time waking up on time the next day. Like I could sleep hours past my alarm and I could have 2-3 different alarms and just sleep through all of it. I guess that's actually prettt relevant to your problem lol.

yeah i'll cheef if it's passed to me, no doubt, but i'm an all-or-nothing kinda guy so part-time smoking doesn't work out. a lot of the past and present herb smokers i've talked to have agreed that they get serious brain fog for a few days after if they've been on a sober stretch then burn one. i think herb just naturally encourages daily use, because if you try and use it sporadically then you feel really dull after the fun of the high fades away and you either just want to chase that high again or not even bother smoking occassionally. in that respect it's better to just drink, have a few hours of fun and if you don't drink too much it won't ruin you the day after.