• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is your favorite blunt?

subotai

Bluelighter
I've been getting into this debate a lot recently and I don't even smoke that many blunts anymore.

Still though, I don't see how you can disparage a fresh Dutchmaster in any possible fashion if you claim to enjoy smoking blunts.

inb4 cyclones

Dutchmasters, for when you wanna smoke your weed through a brown shopping bag.

no you got it mixed up man, youre only supposed to gut it into a shopping bag

alright well buy some j papers and start a drum circle for all I care this is srs discussion for srs busness

Haha people are actually consosseurs about what blunts they use? Call me old school but I stick with swishers, sometimes white owl, hell when I'm low on money I'll even use pom poms or good times 3x for 1$ blunts. I refuse to use those shitty, floppy ass blunt wraps though, it's gotta be rolled. It's all about what you put into the blunt, not what it's rolled in ;)

theres 3/1$ blunts called Trivos and Jackpots in my area, pretty sure its the same company making like 75% of blunts lol

I dont mind wraps, especially bluntvilles they practically roll themselves. i also would wind up smoking personal smaller blunts more often than not so I dont mind a smaller, skinnier roll job.

Mainly, I just like being able to have the thing stay lit without constant attention and I feel like joints just fail to provide that

and yeah, im aware someone is going to come in here and say its because I just roll shitty joints, to which id reply

thats another reason I smoke blunts

No, there are definately blunts thay don't burn very good... those good times ones are good for going out in stoner circles when someone goes on a tangent (fucking potheads ;)). Blunt wraps are very floppy, moist, and rip if you tuck to hard (I've been rolling blunts since I was 12 so it's not me) so I prefer rolled rillos, I have a blunt cutter anyways so they always come out just as clean. I also like rolling half blunts as well, chain smoking gram blunts gets pricey, even if I can get cheap quality buds from the dispensary. Pro tip... blunts burn slower when rolled inside out, at least that's what the ghetto folk say. Even if it's true it's still the same amount of weed though so for that reason I never bothered trying, I will next time though for science!

Btw joints suck! Yeah they taste good, but they eat your weed up like no end.

Ive never heard of the inside out thing and its sounds like hearsay imo

wasnt a fan of adding a little bit of honey either. bone thugs are full of shit man

Just roll them differently, honestly a blunt or joint can be as loose or as tight as anything it's really up to you.

Haha you put honey on your blunt? Anyways yeah your probably right about the inside out thing but I know some respected stoners that swear by it and they only roll inside out blunts when there's alot of heads on a blunt, I'll try it tonight before bed... it won't hurt. I think it's also funny when people dip their blunts in promethazine and codeine, like the tiny ass amount that sticks to the blunt would even cause effects orally, let alone petrified with heat lol. Thug life!!! :p

Just roll them differently, honestly a blunt or joint can be as loose or as tight as anything it's really up to you.
Rolling paper burns WAY faster than blunt wrap, no matter how tight you roll it. Also when you roll joints too tight the paper burns faster than the nugs inside leaving semi-smoked nugs as ash.

Last edited:
I didnt pour honey straight into it, I put some on a plate and rolled the weed around in it. It didnt burn any slower than usual and tasted like shit imo.

never heard of people dipping a blunt in promethazine. PCP is a whole different story. I used to know a guy who would do that too often if you ask me and it really made interacting with him almost impossible. You ask them a question and get like 3 questions in return. then when you try and answer their set of nonsensical questions they cut you off and answer your original question.

I mean, im not gonna lie, id have a hard time saying no to any drug once (sorry Nancy), but PCP is one I could probably do without

You've never heard of people dipping their blunts in "lean"? Wow that's kinda surprising, it's a mainstream ghetto rapper thing. It's pretty popular in the "hood". I can go on and on about stupid shit people do with blunts... in the ghetto people call blunts laced with coke a "p-dog" (which itself is stupid unless the coke has been freebased), well one time some kid tried to offer me a hit of his "e-dog" lol, he crushed up an e-pill and put it in his blunt :\. And yeah, I don't like dissociatives so I'll pass on the PCP as well...

every person I knew who took promethazine&codeine would just drink it and smoke weed afterwards

I dunno man getting all blunt wrap connoisseur would be like getting into debates about which brand of bottled water is better. I literally just say "lemme get a blunt" and dont even look at the wrapper. Always seems to hand me grape Swishers now that I think about it. I also dont mind the smaller Pom Poms when you only have spare change.

If I had the choice I guess Id get some of the wet blunt wraps that come on straws, Royal (those old Nate Dogg wraps were the shit! R.IP. Nate) and really the flavor doesnt matter because the taste of my stanky ass Kush is going to overpower it anyway 9/10 times. Sucks though because the gas stations around here only sell cigars, not plain blunt wraps. Gotta go to a smoke shop, liquor store, or med spot.

But I sure as hell wouldnt start an argument about it. Hell, the only thing Ill argue with another stoner about is when theyre bogarting lol.

You don't have to get into arguements to be a connosseur, I consider myself a weed and kratom connosseur, I just seek out the top of the top and appreciate the subtle differences in effects. Kinda like wine connosseurs who appreciate the different types and tastes of wine. I would still smoke stress/schwagg if there wasn't bud around, but I like the finest.

every person I knew who took promethazine&codeine would just drink it and smoke weed afterwards
Good for these people, their not uneducated retards like half the population in the ghetto of long beach =D. I'm guessing you don't live in the ghetto? You don't have to answer if that's too personal.