• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is your favorite blunt?

start a thread in cannabis discussion and theres a 50/50 chance someone will bring up little ceaser's by page 3

A real connoisseur doesnt even have to argue, just break out the goods. Its beneath me to argue over some triflin nonsense. Arguing is for sports and politics and that jackass at the bar whos been giving you the stinkeye too long...

Duh... They've spent millions on making rubber edible :\

I actually like little ceasers whem I'm high

debate /= argue

I dont argue with anyone because nothing ever comes out of arguments since neither side is really trying to hear the other.

then again I dont really debate which brand of blunts are better I just like to visualise myself wearing one of those pilgrim hats on the dutch boxes just staring with the rest of them at you like "whats up, you know that extra quarter was worth it right?"

"Whats next you gonna pull out some Fried Chicken flavored wraps?"
This moment has been brought to you by, alcohol!!!

Edit, lol what happened to that post? It's a conspiracy man..

I saw a Cognac flavored wrap at this random gas station one time

just whipped my non-existant shades off and went

"this is what the prophecy foretold of..."

no idea why they arent more prevalent, probably because E&J technically isnt cognac

Haha you put honey on your blunt? Anyways yeah your probably right about the inside out thing but I know some respected stoners that swear by it and they only roll inside out blunts when there's alot of heads on a blunt, I'll try it tonight before bed... it won't hurt. I think it's also funny when people dip their blunts in promethazine and codeine, like the tiny ass amount that sticks to the blunt would even cause effects orally, let alone petrified with heat lol. Thug life!!! :p

Rolling paper burns WAY faster than blunt wrap, no matter how tight you roll it. Also when you roll joints too tight the paper burns faster than the nugs inside leaving semi-smoked nugs as ash.

Learn2roll :| Last time my joint left semi smoked nugs i was saying the pledge of allegiance.

Hah, I've got tucks for days son. I've been rolling for years. Learn to find good weed... try rolling some quality grown, top shelf sticky OG fresh from the dispensary as tight as you can and come back to me with that bs. Also, I said "when you roll joints too tight" which was in response to your post quoted below, It's not like I constantly roll unsmokable joints lol. It's foolish to think a joint cant be rolled too tightly and as a result you get un-smoked nugs due to the density of the tightly rolled bud, that is if your smoking decent weed and not some dry ass cactus, desert buds haha. Blunts are more forgiving in this respect no doubt...

Just roll them differently, honestly a blunt or joint can be as loose or as tight as anything it's really up to you.

Last edited:
Games, backwoods, dutches for me!

Honey berry, wine, vanilla, pineapple, white and regular grape, honey...all so good!

Screw blunt wraps though. Blunts are unhealthy as it is...don't need to be smoking 100% processed drenched with chemicals wraps..

Hah, I've got tucks for days son. I've been rolling for years. Learn to find good weed... try rolling some quality grown, top shelf sticky OG fresh from the dispensary as tight as you can and come back to me with that bs. Also, I said "when you roll joints too tight" which was in response to your post quoted below, It's not like I constantly roll unsmokable joints lol. It's foolish to think a joint cant be rolled too tightly and as a result you get un-smoked nugs due to the density of the tightly rolled bud, that is if your smoking decent weed and not some dry ass cactus, desert buds haha. Blunts are more forgiving in this respect no doubt...

If it's not your rolling, then it must be my shitty weed? That's fair. Having the paper burn up the sides is absolutely not a product of being too tight, it is because you packed the weed down too much with your fingers and rolled the paper around it just slightly looser than the bud was packed, causing air to get in between the paper and bud and frying off the paper. It's pretty basic, if your paper is completely formed to the weed it physically can not burn any faster. This happens when you roll a joint in the way that a blunt would be rolled.

start a thread in cannabis discussion and theres a 50/50 chance someone will bring up little ceaser's by page 3

This is actually the first Little Caesar's mention I can ever recall seeing in CD.

For me, I only buy Dutchmaster cigarillos these days. Every single person I know has a different preference. For me, Palma Dutch Cigarillos, my main connect prefers to roll filter-tipped RAW cones, and the two people I smoke with most often like, respectively, vanilla Games and chocolate Backwoods.

I'll smoke it all, though. I HATE Backwoods with a passion, but if someone twists one up and sends it my way I'm not going to snob it up and refuse. I'll just take a puff and then feel like I'm about to throw up my lungs for a few minutes between rounds. Business as usual.

And now I've gotta go get a $5 hot-n-ready because that shit's on my mind. Thanks, subotai.

If it's not your rolling, then it must be my shitty weed? That's fair. Having the paper burn up the sides is absolutely not a product of being too tight, it is because you packed the weed down too much with your fingers and rolled the paper around it just slightly looser than the bud was packed, causing air to get in between the paper and bud and frying off the paper. It's pretty basic, if your paper is completely formed to the weed it physically can not burn any faster. This happens when you roll a joint in the way that a blunt would be rolled.
I think your just mad that I shit on your SS thread, your trying to argue something that's common sense. If you roll a joint of sticky bud too tight the buds will stick together forming a single nug causing a shitty, unsmokable joint in which the paper burns too fast... argue whatever you want lol, I'm just pointing out that you can't roll a joint or blunt as tight as you want, well you can but at some point it won't smoke...

I almost exclusively smoke White Owl white grape wraps. They're always soft, fresh and easy to roll.

I think your just mad that I shit on your SS thread, your trying to argue something that's common sense. If you roll a joint of sticky bud too tight the buds will stick together forming a single nug causing a shitty, unsmokable joint in which the paper burns too fast... argue whatever you want lol, I'm just pointing out that you can't roll a joint or blunt as tight as you want, well you can but at some point it won't smoke...
This man speaks the truth. Sticky bud rolled to tight. ..you'll be lucky if it even stays lit...even more lucky if it somewhat hits..