• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is your favorite blunt?

Personally I smoke Top Grade product so I really dont roll to much but when I do I stick with the rice papers as I like the taste of the weed and don't want it marred buy a cheap cigar wrapper. But glass rules..just saying.

I love a fresh backwoods because I prefer natural leaf but the most fresh and consistent are any of those Swisher's cigarillos in the foil.

i like the new mango white owls but before those i've always been just a regular sweet flavored guy

Watermelon aroma,white widow,a line of Polen hash,sprayed with some BHO
God...

I don't really like blunts, or anything with tobacco really, but if i had to chose a specific brand as a favorite, it would definitely be Executive Branch.

Personally, I have to say Dutch Master Cigarillos, either the blue or green vanilla. I say this for a couple reasons, a) I find blunt wraps disgusting, b)they roll better that other brands at local gas stations, and c) if you have the proper skills, you can link them together and roll massive blunts. My best friend took six of them, linked 2 wide and three long, and rolled up a half ounce blunt. I'm not lying, half an ounce. So I have to say good old Dutch Masters

Id never put anything more than 2 grams of very finely ground bud into a single blunt tbh. Even 2gs is a lot, i would consider around .6-.7 my average blunt

anything more seems excessive, unless its just really shitty weed