• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What is your current supplement regimen and why you use them

Sure- they certainly rival "greens mix" supplements, but in no way rival "any supplement". Replies from my phone don't always come across properly ;P

Alexalien- the liver is great at repairing itself, in NORMAL cases. Paperplane's case isn't normal. The stuff in milk thistle (silymarin...i promise i butchered the spelling) is great for the liver if/when it's stressed; for instance, almost everyone i know who uses any 17aa anabolics, which is the majority of oral hormones, swears by the stuff.

Sanger, I'm still wondering why you think that? I'm personally interested in health and not body building.

i think that because it is true *beyond a shadow of a doubt*. everything you listed is a PLANT product. there are plenty of things that they simply do not rival supplements on, period. your personal interests don't change that.
despite the list looking like the "what's hot" section of gnc's "greens" section, it has solid stuff. 5yrs ago the goji would've likely been noni, but they trot the superfoods out in waves. that's not to say that the stuff is bad or anything, the stuff you listed is great - they simply DO NOT, as you stated, "rival any supplement".

Vitamin D: Because I'm a stupid hermit and do everything indoors.

Fish oil: Because I'm allergic to fish.

Voila! =)

allergic to all fish? and you tolerate fish oils just fine? do you know the source of the fish oils?

Stack for Loosing Weight

Hi all,

I am very very new to this. I am currently 102kg and my height is 183cm. Donno what my fat percentage is but I think it will be high.

After some researching this is the the supplements I'm gonna start taking. Along with excersising cardio + weights.

Everyday I will be taking the following :
Yohimbine 5mg be4 breakfast NO CARBS
ACETYL CARNITINE 1gram be4 breakfast + R-Lipolic capsule 1x
Fish oil 12x a day

Weights Training days :
1gram kre aline creatine be4 training mix with 2scoop of protiene
2gram kre alkine creatine after training mix with 2 scoop of protien

Non WEights Training days :

1.5 gram of Kre Alkline creatine + 2scoop of protiene after Cardio

Please tell me if this stack is ok/safe to do so?

I have a very large tolerance to Stims used to use a lot of Meth amphetamine, Recently kicked the habbit about 3weeks ago.
So I might increase the Yohimbine dosage if I dont see it working.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I am very very new to this. I am currently 102kg and my height is 183cm. Donno what my fat percentage is but I think it will be high.

After some researching this is the the supplements I'm gonna start taking. Along with excersising cardio + weights. [...]

Merged with pre-existing thread where you will probably get the most beneficial replies for what you're looking for--Though I too do suggest diet and exercise before supplements. :p