• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is the weather doing in your part of Australia?

Seriously what the fuck y'all talking bout?

I'm freezing my arse off today, nearly got the fire going earlier.

I'm sending this to social.

Cheers.

================> Auss Social...

Last edited:
merged.

helluva lot cooler today than Saturday, we made just under 42.....

Last edited:
Not what I'd call amazing weather crankinit. First of jan was some bullshit, humid then raining..
Weather is all out of wack these days, though I greatly prefer it to those godawful heatwaves in 08-09, even last year.

Good thing global warming is a hoax, imagine the heat records we'd be smashing then! ;)

Was a bit fkn cold this morning here in Canberra. Was a lovely 13deg when I got in the car this morning, and had only risen to ~15deg by the time I got to the lake for my ride....thank fark it warmed up a bit for my lunchtime ride! Where the fk did those 30-35+ degree days from the other week go?! To hell with this city and its bipolar weather lol

This is the week I have to look forward too - the 42 and rain on Wednesday looks unbearably awful

Capture.png

Yup. Sweltering. Sitting under a ceiling fan half naked playing GTA, drinking beer & vaping the last scrapings from my volcano bag - hoping I can go and get on later tonight when it cools down a bit so see through the next 4 days without leaving the house again.

Google was rating it 41 but the thermometer outside said 45 last I looked - can't imagine what Friday is going to be like :(

EDIT: just had to turn the playstation off, a fan in it that I've never heard kicked in and it sounded like it was about to take off 8o

This isn't global warming - this is God punishing us for not being mean enough to asylum seekers

Looks the same as here, STILL - except i think the humidity here is nudging 80 or 90% - You sweat, and with so much moisture already in the air, the atmosphere doesn't evaporate it, so you sit on the leather couch in a pool of water - BUT IF, if you are really lucky, your skin may stick to the leather, with force similar to that of a Cesium-Fluorine attraction or a binding affinity equal to Oxymorphazone or Lofentanil. You most likely walk away with patch of skin torn from your back impressed into one with the couch. Smoking weed, man, that would be even worse, that shit makes my head spin, my core body temp increase by several degrees and if a doctor was present, diagnose me with acute hysterical hyperhidrosis, with associated mania. I think hydroponic adulteration may have taken away the "happy high" stereotypical of giggling high-school stoners! I am not suited to it at all. Tried it in Amsterdam - same thing, i most certainly could not hold up a respectable conversation with Dan Skye et al. Psilocybe cubensis driven drool for me over weed.

Last edited:
Hottest day here since 1908, nooooo shit I'm tired AF this sun has just drained all the energy out of me

My laptop did that before!!!! I shat myself I thought something was detonating, I heard these beeps then it just switched off I was like AHHHHHHH!! Too hot to die!!

12 meters of snow Big White Canada at the moment.

I'm pretty sure I prefer a dip in the ocean on the few hot days we have here than deal with all that snow.

It hasn't been too bad here the last few days (NSW) mid to high 20's. Nice blue sky days, even a tiny light shower a few days ago. It's been a nice summer here so far, not too extreme, no bush fires anywhere near me as yet, so all good.

Hottest day here since 1908, nooooo shit I'm tired AF this sun has just drained all the energy out of me

My laptop did that before!!!! I shat myself I thought something was detonating, I heard these beeps then it just switched off I was like AHHHHHHH!! Too hot to die!!

thankgod i only have two more hours here at work, this heat wave is fucking ridiculous.

dying :(

...kytnism...:|

Currently sitting in my bath-turned-esky surrounded by Zooper Doopers & Agwa, these will get me through the hard times!!!

UN report says temperatures in Adelaide will make it world's hottest city on Thursday

ADELAIDE will be the hottest city in the world on Thursday, according to a global forecast by the United Nations.
Gathering official predictions from around the globe, the UN's World Meteorological Organisation estimated Adelaide's 46C would not be topped in any major population
centre.

Only other Australian cities were predicted to come close to Adelaide's top, with Canberra expected to reach 40C, Melbourne 44C and Mt Gambier 45C.
The prediction coincided with the release of interim findings of the Climate Council's new report, Australian Heatwaves: Hotter, Longer, Earlier and More Often.

Cont -

http://www.news.com.au/national/sou...city-on-thursday/story-fnii5yv4-1226802735418