• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is the weather doing in your part of Australia?

Not looking good. Raining but at least its not freezing cold.

Looks like a good day to head down the local for a few beverages and investments on the ponies.

Hey whats melbourne got to do with it? are'nt u in perth? I happen to like melbourne's variety! :p

Beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful weather up here lately! :D Got to appreciate it before the wet season starts :p

Walking in the rain yesterday was the nicest thing ever, if only it rained more often :\

Also I happen to study climatology, which if any of you are interested in about 1/4 is learning weather patterns and 3/4 is CLIMATE CHANGE GON FUCK ALL DIS SHIT UP NIQQA. 8(

Was raining here a couple of hours ago, sorta near Melbourne. It was very warm during the day though. Cooler night to sleep tonight :D

Summer Daze

Is today the hottest day of summer so far? It is awful, and actually melting. I am on the Gold Coast in QLD and its 37 degrees. Where are you other members from and how hot is it there?

This will be closed (or moved to Aus Social maybe). As this is not about drugs at all.

But I'll comment anyway.

I'm in NSW and it's not as hot here today (so far) as it has been the last 2 days. It's only 29 I think so far. But doesnt feel as humid as the last few days which got upto 35.

I was chatting to a friend in Bris who said she is fucking hot too, so I guess it's really bad up there today.

The reason is there is a mass of hot air that has come over from central Australia, they were getting temp of around 50 yesterday, no shit, birsdville and Walgett were both around 50, if not more. Insane.

It's 36 right now in the Brisbane CBD and it's only going to keep rising all day :(

I fucking hate this heat, where's the damn rains?

It's actually quite cool here in Adelaide, this summer has been amazing for weather.

A nice 20 degrees here in Melbourne. I recently moved from Brisbane and I feel for you queenslanders

How long will these heat wave last, this heat could kill small children and the elderly LOL..at least us QLD'ers can escape to the beach, anyone keen?

I wouldn't be watering plants during a hot day. You'll burn them.
Water in the morning an evening not during the day
Never had issues before with watering during the day when the temps where over 35 degrees. Maybe if you got water droplets on the leaves and it magnified the suns rays and burnt them.. Never had an issue with plants ever getting burnt through normal watering at the base of the plant though. Heck I've even fed them nutrients on those hot days (which isn't recommended) yet still no problems.

Apparently it's only 24 in Sydney at the moment, feels more like 30 tbh.

Not what I'd call amazing weather crankinit. First of jan was some bullshit, humid then raining..
Weather is all out of wack these days, though I greatly prefer it to those godawful heatwaves in 08-09, even last year.