• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is the most common use of benzodiazepines?

That is just plain wrong.

It's long half life is useless l. Do some research please I don't feel like posting it although you need something besides fucked up medical government guidelines

Have you ever taken Valium? The idea that it is long lasting is a fucking joke, It is too lipid soluble

Ativan is longer lasting and the choice for seizures now partly because of that
I was thinking the same thing.its like they've never had a valium.they last ~3hrs. They aren't long acting and anyone who has had a valium would know that

The half-life of valium is 30-40 hours and it is one of the longest acting benzos which makes it the drug of choice for weaning people off other benzos and for getting through withdrawlas from other drugs, principally alcohol.

As this medical guide says:

"For persons who take a short-acting benzodiazepine—eg, alprazolam or lorazepam—convert the dosage into an equivalent dosage of a long-acting benzodiazepine—eg, diazepam. Metabolized slowly, with a long half-life, diazepam allows a consistent, slow decline in concentration while tapering the dosage. This helps avoid severe withdrawal."
It seems like you've never even had a valium or Xanax.

okay I'm prescribed by a psychiatrist

70 1mg xanax 3x daily as needed
90 450mg lithium carbonate er 3x a day
60 30mg adderal xr 2x a day
60 300mg Seroquel 2x a day
30 10mg aimbien 1x at night
30 3mg lunesta 1x at night

I sell my xanax and adderal for 660 a month and at night I either take aimbien or lunesta along with my Seroquel for sleep at night

I've asked for more xanax and he's said no i guess maybe because I take adderal and its counterproductive

And valium sucks even at 100mg xanax triazolam midazolam and klonopins are the only ones worth using

okay I'm prescribed by a psychiatrist

70 1mg xanax 3x daily as needed
90 450mg lithium carbonate er 3x a day
60 30mg adderal xr 2x a day
60 300mg Seroquel 2x a day
30 10mg aimbien 1x at night
30 3mg lunesta 1x at night

Where do you live? that is some list, nice lol!

How come you get prescribed both?

Lol i live in orlando I have ssi so its just a basic psychiatrist I litterally see him for 3 minutes in and out and I'm prescrib e d both of those cuz they are peescribed by 2 different doctors but to be honest seroquel works better than both of them for sleep

Lol i live in orlando I have ssi so its just a basic psychiatrist I litterally see him for 3 minutes in and out and I'm prescrib e d both of those cuz they are peescribed by 2 different doctors but to be honest seroquel works better than both of them for sleep

Do you have to pay this doctor to be able to get it, or I take it you pay insurance or something?

I'm in the UK, not many people if any would be allowed all that lol

Yeah, dude you're lucky with that doctor... I have a good source too but even they wouldn't give me z drugs for a whole month.

I was thinking the same thing.its like they've never had a valium.they last ~3hrs. They aren't long acting and anyone who has had a valium would know that

Exactly. They wear off in 3-4 hours. It's like take them and then tell me they are long lasting

They are rapidly redistributed from the CNS, never to be seen again

Low lipid soluble Benzodiazepines, like Klonopin, last the longest, and they are finally using them to taper, though they are studying it because of high potency I guess

Do you have to pay this doctor to be able to get it, or I take it you pay insurance or something?

I'm in the UK, not many people if any would be allowed all that lol

My insurance covers the pills and the doctor visit I get ssi so I have medicade (staywell)

Yeah, dude you're lucky with that doctor... I have a good source too but even they wouldn't give me z drugs for a whole month.

Sleeping pills and adhd and suboxone are the easiest pills to get a months scripts for

I literally tell my doctor I go 3-5 days at a time with under 10 hours of sleep i just wanna sleep at night (wich is the truth) and you might get a benzo but more than likely you'll get zopldiem (ambien)

For adderal I litterally say I can't focus at all and I'm always getting sidetracked (thats all I say n I'm onvthe max dose

2 types of z drugs a month aswell

Yea and I can fill both of them

Yeah L
Lunesta is still brand name only IIRC, so it would be expensive

Can't believe the PMP hasn't revealed you get two Z-drugs from 2 different doctors.

Still quite a list. I'd rather have the Klonopin and Lyrica though, although my mom might get adderal soon

Seroquel is indeed great for sleep, I figured Lunesta would hit harder though and it last a bit longer than Ambien, I think

That's not the max dose of adderall, though it's close

I know I've heard people say 120mg or 90mg but my doctor always tells me if he gives me anymore than 60mg that my insurance won't pay for it so thats why I said max dose I guess if your paying cash anything is possible

yeah they prescribe up to 24mg Klonopin in special cases, and peach are actually covers it though

yeah they prescribe up to 24mg Klonopin in special cases, and peach are actually covers it though

And in the UK you are lucky to even get 2mg valium which forces people with anxiety disorders like me to buy valium and xanax from the street and places online, and also start thinking about buying RC benzos because their antidepressant/sleep medication off the doctor has stopped working

So that's where I'm at, decided to buy either xanax or RC benzos on payday because my doctor don't like to prescribe pills for anxiety

And in the UK you are lucky to even get 2mg valium which forces people with anxiety disorders like me to buy valium and xanax from the street and places online, and also start thinking about buying RC benzos because their antidepressant/sleep medication off the doctor has stopped working

So that's where I'm at, decided to buy either xanax or RC benzos on payday because my doctor don't like to prescribe pills for anxiety

I'd doctor shop just call every do c tor in the area and ask will you prescribe 2mg xanax a day or whatever your desired dose is

Rc benzos can be quite dangerous especially the stronger ones

Clonazolam is the best RC Benzodiazepine, although it is too potent for the a average person.

Try RC Benzodiazepines rather than buying off the street. So you live in the UK? So sorry you can't get the help you need, try hard enough and you could find a Dr who understands

Just don't give up

Tell them it's stopped working, educate them if you have to, carefully though not to hurt the ego