• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

what is the chance she will get pregnant.

So my friend told me to put any object in her ass, I said like what she said like a pen or ur phone, I said can I just use my penis, she said ok

hahahahahaha goddam I wish I had more lady friends like this

It simply depends on how fertile each other are. Girls can get pregnant even if the dude pulls out. It's happened many of times. It is true that there is very little to now sperm in pre-cum. But all it takes is ONE sperm cell.

There is no 100% guarantee that a lady isn't ovulating during her period. Eggs sometimes drop out of cycle... Anomalies of that sort aren't that uncommon. Also, there can be a miniscule amount of sperm in the pre-cum, so you can't be sure you won't get pregnant just because you pull out. That said, the pull-out method can be pretty effective and has always worked for me. Allegations that the OP has the mind of a 14 year old just because he decided against using a condom are a little extreme. If we were always thinking with our heads in the heat of the sexual moment sex wouldn't be nearly as spontaneous and interesting (and I suspect for some of you, it's a fairly drab, lackluster experience). On the other hand, when you do shit like that you've gotta be prepared for the consequences, and it's always better to drop twenty bux on the morning after pill than to spend weeks on an online forum lamenting your lack of judgement and foresight. Also, I'm pretty sure the OP clarified at some point that he had it wrapped when he was trying to get it into her ass and then unwrapped the package before putting it under the tree... but I'll reiterate: going back and forth is not sanitary. Always keep a bleach bucket handy for a quick sanitation dip between holes.

Last edited: