• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

what is the chance she will get pregnant.

shahab6

Bluelighter
So my friend told me to put any object in her ass, I said like what she said like a pen or ur phone, I said can I just use my penis, she said ok, so I attempted to do it and after a few sec she said stop it hurts to much, so I stop and I put my penis in her vagina, she was like what if I get pregnant I told her I'll just pull out, and earlier we were talking about having a Baby, so I said whatever happens happens, (I was super horny so I said whatever to keep my penis happy, lol). She said ok, plus she was on period.. so two day later she called me crying, and said I can't have a baby right now, can u please buy me plan b as I'm too depress to buy it. I told her I cant see u till thur go buy it and I'll give u the money. Then I went online and did some research thst said there's no sperm in precum. And only some people had sperm in their precum which was only 1-2 million , ,and thats sperm that has been stuck in the urthera, from last ejaculation, which is old sperm, compare to 100-500 million fresh sperm when you fully ejaculate into a girl, and I also read that million of sperm die in the journey to the vagina. If what I read is correct then there is no chance she could get pregnant, and she was on her period. So after reading all of this I texted and and told her that she shouldn't get plan b as there's no chance she will get pregnant. I want to make sure this is correct.

Last edited:
Dude you are crazy.....she can get pregnant and there is sperm in pre-cum and all guys have pre-cum!! The way it works is a woman has a period and 12-14 days after that she is fertile for like 7 days then in 7 more days another period. But you can't trust anyone!! So always protect yourself. If she was truly on her period then prob no chance of getting pregnant. But girls cycles get all messed up and they forget and there is no guarantee that she wont get pregnant unless you don't have any sexual contact at all. And I have been a nurse for 20 years incase you wonder if I know what I am talking about.
Be careful out there!! Every individual needs to be responsible for their own PREGNANCY PREVENTION, not just the females.

She was fully on her period, as she was wearing a pad, and at the end she started bleeding a little bit.

Well the articles I have been in reading all says there are no sperm in precum. And the sperms comes from leftovers that are stuck in the urthera. And the studies they did on 40 guys only 13 had sperm in their precum, as peeing gets ride of the sperm.

I also read the reason the pull out method fail is because the guy fail to pull out on time, not because of the sperm in the precum.

Dude you are crazy.....she can get pregnant and there is sperm in pre-cum and all guys have pre-cum!! The way it works is a woman has a period and 12-14 days after that she is fertile for like 7 days then in 7 more days another period. But you can't trust anyone!! So always protect yourself. If she was truly on her period then prob no chance of getting pregnant. But girls cycles get all messed up and they forget and there is no guarantee that she wont get pregnant unless you don't have any sexual contact at all. And I have been a nurse for 20 years incase you wonder if I know what I am talking about.
Be careful out there!! Every individual needs to be responsible for their own PREGNANCY PREVENTION, not just the females.

^^^
This.

I remember years ago here in SLR when people would post scenarios like the original poster did, and people would claim that pregnancy can't happen with pre-cum; but it can, and I know women who got pregnant this way, and men who got a woman pregnant this way.

So my friend told me to put any object in her ass, I said like what she said like a pen or ur phone, I said can I just use my penis, she said ok, so I attempted to do it and after a few sec she said stop it hurts to much, so I stop and I put my penis in her vagina, she was like what if I get pregnant I told her I'll just pull out, and earlier we were talking about having a Baby, so I said whatever happens happens, (I was super horny so I said whatever to keep my penis happy, lol). She said ok, plus she was on period.. so two day later she called me crying, and said I can't have a baby right now, can u please buy me plan b as I'm too depress to buy it. I told her I cant see u till thur go buy it and I'll give u the money. Then I went online and did some research thst said there's no sperm in precum. And only some people had sperm in their precum which was only 1-2 million , ,and thats sperm that has been stuck in the urthera, from last ejaculation, which is old sperm, compare to 100-500 million fresh sperm when you fully ejaculate into a girl, and I also read that million of sperm die in the journey to the vagina. If what I read is correct then there is no chance she could get pregnant, and she was on her period. So after reading all of this I texted and and told her that she shouldn't get plan b as there's no chance she will get pregnant. I want to make sure this is correct.

LMAO dude your just kidding right? you cant seriouslly be on here asking this type of shit... youve been a member since fucking 2000, so you atleast have to be in your 30s i would assume if not older... smh... smh... smh i havent heard this type of shit since i was in high school lmao... for real is the first piece of pussy youve ever gotten? smh...

this truely is the funniest shit ive ever read on here... stick sumin in my ass either a pen or your phone... lmao omg this just has to be some made up shit

Last edited:
@ pill_billy, you can check a persons posting history by clinking on the name.

Shahab6 - this is not a new post for you, you have had a lot of posts on these types of subjects. May I ask a few questions - How old are you (I'm 44), who do you live with (I live with my husband).

^ i dont really care about his posting history, i was just sayin it says hes been a member since 2000, and this is the most absurd shit ive ever seen on here

I'm 31 years old, I live with my partner. The things I wrote are all based on studies.

No this is not the first pussy I ever gotten, but it's the first time I ever did the pull out method on a girl.

pregnancy is not the only thing she has to worry about. the anus is full of bacteria and you risk transferring those when you go anal to vaginal. not too smart...

alasdair

Not to be crude or rude... But a 31 year old that doesn't know how pregnancy works?

he once wanted to start a business in california only to find out the thing he was trying to do was illegal! draw your own conclusions.

alasdair

I didn't put my penis raw in her ass, so no bacteria went in her vaginia

That busienss was a very long time ago, how do u still remember that.. plus it was only illegal in cA

Also I know how pregnancy work , I just didn't know how successful the pull out method was, but now I do.

do you deny what i said was true? i stated a simple fact without calling you a name. you're the one who started with the insults.

alasdair

You tried to bring me down by bringing up something from 7 years ago, which was actually a friend business idea on this post. Which has nothing to do with it. So what you wrote was more insulting.