• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

what is the chance she will get pregnant.

Biology 101 you can get pregnant any time. But some times are more risky than others. When a female is on her period that is the body flushing out the uterus, including the egg. So if she is into her period more than a day or 2 the percentage of pregnancy is almost none. The 7 days AFTER the period is when it is the lowest risk of pregnancy. Because the egg should have been flushed out and she hasnt ovulated and dropped a new egg yet. Somewhere around the 14ish day after the period the female starts to ovulate where the egg is released from the ovaries and its game on from that point on until the next period.
The pull out method is only as good as the guy pulling out. If he waits until he's cuming to pull out, thats too late. You have to pull out BEFORE the orgasm even starts for that to work properly. The pull out method is just russian roulette with sperm lol :)

All males should know this and if you're smart you'll mark it on the calender, you'll know when she is going to be bitchy and you'll know when she will be the horniest and you'll also know when your safe zone is :)
Not everyone has precum, some have a lot. Precum can have sperm in it. Any sperm has the possibility to get pregnant, although its a lot harder with a small amount.
You cant get pregnant from swallowing, but it does make your boobs bigger and cum in your ass gives you better skin complexion. :)

pregnancy is not the only thing she has to worry about. the anus is full of bacteria and you risk transferring those when you go anal to vaginal. not too smart...

alasdair

No its not, thats a VERY bad idea unless she is totally douched out cleaned squeeky. She can get MAJOR infections in her hooch

Oh man, I love BL. The answer is definitely yes. Is it likely, I dunno, but it's possible. This is really like high school level sex knowledge though.

I don't think you're at an appropriate intellectual level to have sex. I recommend you stick with masturbation from now on.

pregnancy is not the only thing she has to worry about. the anus is full of bacteria and you risk transferring those when you go anal to vaginal. not too smart...

alasdair

Yeah that is true. I had a gf have to go one antibiotics to clear up and infection that occurred from going from vagina to ass. So that being said I would never put my penis in a woman's vagaina after sticking it in her anus.

As far as the pull out method which is quite disputed, it usually works for me, but there was one time. So yes you can get a woman pregnant without ejaculating in her.

I have no scientific evidence but I would say that after being more sexually experienced the less likely there is pre-cum. Also if I have already ejaculated and want to go again I ask for a bit of head to clean of any jizz. I know my method is not bulletproof but I am willing to accept whatever happens when I have unprotected sex.

I suppose there are risks of pregnancy to varying degrees with unprotected sex as well as STDs and well you gotta deal with what ever happens like an adult. Also remember someone can look like the pinnacle of good health and be positive for any STD.

Thank you dopemaster for ur good respond.. everyone else who is calling me a retard, if u guys did any research on precum, they all say there is no sperm in precum, only if u had ejaculate within the hour then the precum will clear the leftover sperm with it. So before calling me retarded about the pullout method do some research before u respond. Also this was the first time I ever used thst method and it will be my last. I was just about other people's respond.

^^ I find it so entertaining and ironic that you're telling people to do their research when you're asking a question that could easily be answered with some research.....:\

everyone else who is calling me a retard
nobody called you a retard.
if u guys did any research...
if you did any research, you'd know that ass-to-vagina is a terrible idea.

it's not a great idea to ask for advice on the internet if you're just going to get bent out of shape when you get some.

alasdair

Unless you're 14 years old, how did you get this far in life without understanding how to have sex safely?

Rule of thumb: when a girl(or guy) asks you to stick a cell phone in their ass, you should run, fast! The last thing you want to do is stick your di.... oh wait you did it already. No wonder you got yourself in a sticky situation.

I didn't put my penis raw in her ass, so no bacteria went in her vaginia

dont forget about the bacteria in your pee hole tho lol... they always forget to mention that shit in sex ed....

Last edited:
Yeah wash your dick after sticking it in an anus.

I heard you are supposed to wash your dick after sex, but I never do.

I don't understand this post ? The guy is 31, asking questions based on 'studies'? His friend asked to put 'any object' in her ass, the first thing that came to mind was 'a pen or a phone'.

I don't understand this post ? The guy is 31, asking questions based on 'studies'? His friend asked to put 'any object' in her ass, the first thing that came to mind was 'a pen or a phone'.

I assumed he was a troll, but it seems like everyone else is taking him seriously.

From the research I've done, coitus interruptus (pulling out) is almost as effective as condoms, if done perfectly. Condoms do also tear, however, and I know a couple who have gotten pregnant while using condoms.

When I'm fucking a girl I have a longer sort of sexual relationship with (ie. not the first fuck) I go bareback, and never had a pregnancy scare. I'm not the most responsible when it comes to matters of the dick, I must admit, but no diseases and no babies yet.

If this post isn't a poor attempt at humour then I have lost faith in humanity..
Regardless of when in her cycle that you f$cked your girlfriend she can still get pregnant. You must really want to be a father if you've made the decision to not buy her the morning after pill. I don't know how much it costs in the US but in AUS it's under $30 and that's a pretty worthwhile investment if you aren't ready to have children!
I have several friends who have been practising the withdrawl method and have gotten pregnant/gotten there girlfriend pregnant because of precum. I highly recommend that you and your girlfriend look into other forms of contraception, part of having an adult sex life is being responsible for your fertility.

If this post isn't a poor attempt at humour then I have lost faith in humanity..
Regardless of when in her cycle that you f$cked your girlfriend she can still get pregnant. You must really want to be a father if you've made the decision to not buy her the morning after pill. I don't know how much it costs in the US but in AUS it's under $30 and that's a pretty worthwhile investment if you aren't ready to have children!
I have several friends who have been practising the withdrawl method and have gotten pregnant/gotten there girlfriend pregnant because of precum. I highly recommend that you and your girlfriend look into other forms of contraception, part of having an adult sex life is being responsible for your fertility.

I'm ready to be a father.