• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is a stimulant overdose like?

It would be essential to have an emergency kit on hand JIC ….like,

Diazepam 10mg X 4-5
Lorazepam 1mg X 2-3
Clonidine 0.1mg X 1-2
Pragabalin 300mg X 1-2
Baclofen 10mg X 4-6

not all these doses are necessary at once, just to have on hand in case

a stimulant overdose would send you straight to the mental ward, hearing voices in your head having a stimulant induced psychotic episode, personality changes like getting extremely angry over stupid stuff, heart racing etc

-Baphomet
:vampire: :vampire: :vampire:

It would be essential to have an emergency kit on hand JIC ….like,

Diazepam 10mg X 4-5
Lorazepam 1mg X 2-3
Clonidine 0.1mg X 1-2
Pragabalin 300mg X 1-2
Baclofen 10mg X 4-6

not all these doses are necessary at once, just to have on hand in case
I've taken stuff like that during a meth overdose, that made it even worse and I still went to the mental hospital. something I learned from a drugsforum post is don't take more drugs because of a drug related problem.

-Baphomet
:vampire: :vampire: :vampire:

COULD be true, depending….but a stimulant OD….IV benzodiazepines are a staple.

a Massive shot of IV Diazepam or Lorazepam are the gold standard. and Thorazine or any antipsychotic reducing dopamine in the CNS.

my above Cocktail is absolutely invaluable

Benzodiazepenes or beta blockers are first line treatments for stim OD's. Really depends on the stim as for cocaine, beta blockers actually are contraindicated.

I know that in more severe cases like a meth overdose it would result in a seizure perhaps worst case scenario? I've just always assumed that for amphetamines an overdose wasn't possible or ever lethal like it is with cocaine--but just wondering if I'm wrong or anyone has gone through a stim overdose. What did they treat you with? It must be very hard to reach a stim overdose.
Amphetamine overdose is definitely possible but I don’t think it’s a direct result like cocaine more of the heavy affects it has on your body. Remember when I took a whole bottle of 20 mg adderall and thought I was good until it kinda had the reverse affect and I could barely stay awake and eventually just turned into severe and bad vomiting.